How do I fix a rejected return?
It is no longer possible to resubmit a rejected 2014 personal tax return, as e-filing has shut down for the season.
Refer to these articles for next steps:
- What if I missed the October 20 deadline to resubmit my return?
- How do I finish a prior-year return that I started in TurboTax Online?
- How do I file by mail in the TurboTax software? (Windows)
- How do I file by mail in the TurboTax software? (Mac)
- E-file rejection errors IND-031-01 or IND-032-01: The e-filing PIN or prior year AGI does not match
- E-file rejection errors FW2G-502, FW2-502, F1099R-502-02, or F2439-502-01
- E-file rejection errors F1040A-524-01, F1040A-525-02, F1040-524-01, F1040-525-02, or F1040EZ-525-02
- E-file rejection error R0000-507-01: Someone has already filed using your dependent's SSN
- E-file rejection error R0000-504-02: Dependent's Social Security number or name doesn't match
- E-file rejection error R0000-500-01: Primary taxpayer's Social Security number or name doesn't match
- When a tax return can't be e-filed no matter what you do