Intuit Turbo Real Money Talk Community

Learn. Connect. Inspire.

2010120Members
1637982Discussions
146572Questions Answered
shc7435 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by Wise Cotton
2
4
cgervasi ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post a week ago by cgervasi
2
21
cgervasi ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post a week ago by cgervasi
1
2
If I cancel my credit card, my credit scores is going to get low?
DebbieValkyria ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by cgervasi
1
3
I would like to know why I am getting a notification of a new account opening and I haven't opened up any new account in months I just recently paid off on account. Why is that?
gina_tutt ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post Monday by Opus 17
1
3
my credit score decreased 43 points and the only thing that changed was that I paid more than the minimum on my credit card. The utilization went from 8% to 3% on a 20k credit limit. Why such a large drop, or that I have a decrease at all?
Lisie_52 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by cgervasi
1
2
Does making a plan to make monthly bill payments improve my credit score? And what are other ways to improve it?
Kitten2021 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post Monday by Opus 17
1
3
I filed last year with turbo I have a copy of my return but can’t find my w2’s on this site how can I get those
Jyoung11 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post a week ago by DoninGA
1
4
lisay ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by tagteam
1
3
jl8472 ‎Posted 4m ago
0
0
Top Contributors
Join Now block