Intuit Turbo Real Money Talk Community

Learn. Connect. Inspire.

1979634Members
1626447Discussions
146229Questions Answered
Community Manager ‎Posted 3 weeks ago
3
0
Filed Feb 4th, just received. Notification that deposit will be Wednesday. They are working, just behind. Hang in there all!!
Soups1 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 8 hours ago by Mea1207
2
2
tsondogocha ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by DoninGA
2
4
wangyuenan ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post Wednesday by tagteam
1
1
ainsinga ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by fanfare
1
4
In 2019, I got Pell Grant $5000, used $600 for books. My income from W2 was $2800. Total of my taxable income is $7000 (5000-600+2800). Do I still need to file Tax Return even my income is less than $12200 of Standard Deduction?
Kiki ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by Kiki
1
7
idahogirl-gm ‎Posted 30m ago | Latest post 28m ago by VolvoGirl
0
1
Top Contributors
Join Now block