Intuit Turbo Real Money Talk Community

Learn. Connect. Inspire.

2919336Members
2131849Discussions
155734Questions Answered
Starkout ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post 13 hours ago by NancyHerrera40
6
49
nephi13 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 15 hours ago by mentalraven131
5
3
pw52 ‎Posted Monday | Latest post 5 hours ago by michaelantonios
2
4
I e-filed and my taxes where accepted. I owe and set-up for the funds to be taken from my checking account. It has been almost a week after the date selected and the funds have not been withdrawn from my account.
knightlion327 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post a week ago by DaveF1006
2
17
victorP ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post a week ago by Critter-3
2
118
spatedot ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post Wednesday by BTolley3
1
3
Top Contributors
Join Now block