Learn. Connect. Inspire.

3465952Members
2644371Discussions
166601Questions Answered

Ready to begin your taxes?

Start now

Rated 4.6 out of 5 stars by our customers

ratings image

(4.6/5 | 291,310 reviews)

Moderator ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post Friday by pk
2
6
djs2023 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by Jpartain89
2
6
I will have a taxable gain. Is this done on form 4797 ? If yes will it end up on Schedule 1(reported on line 8 of my1040) ? If it does I will have to pay self-employment tax. My question is will it effect my self employment tax ?Thank you
20jojo21 ‎Posted 9m ago
0
0
usmalady80 ‎Posted 27m ago | Latest post 12m ago by fanfare
0
3
Petey88 ‎Posted 51m ago | Latest post 28m ago by Mike9241
0
2
canibidagain ‎Posted 57m ago | Latest post 38m ago by DoninGA
0
1
I have been preparing tax returns with turbo tax for nearly twenty years. I need a program that I can submit more than five or ten e-files. Need help! I usually do about 85 tax returns.
DomcGerald ‎Posted an hour ago | Latest post 51m ago by VolvoGirl
0
1
kymc411 ‎Posted an hour ago | Latest post an hour ago by Critter-3
0
2
Insignia ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post an hour ago by Critter-3
0
1
Top Contributors
Join Now block