Ask the Experts about the new tax laws! >> Event happening TODAY!

Learn. Connect. Inspire.

3452932Members
2634117Discussions
165623Questions Answered
I have a friend that transfer money through Zelle in the amount of $600.00. Am I now going to be taxed on this?
ekaloustianjr ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post a month ago by Lizy0312
5
7
If friends and family members have paid me over $600 using the Family and Friends option on PayPal, not for goods and services, do I have to claim it on my taxes?
mkbrenner ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post a month ago by Opus 17
4
12
Magicmarge ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post yesterday by dss440
3
7
I just became a consultant for a company, an independent contractor. It's part-time but I do earn more than $600/mo. My questions are, how can I make sure I'm deducting enough taxes and do I need to file quarterly? Thank you, Michael
MichaelDK ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post a month ago by Patrice1986
3
9
NC2VAKay ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post 4 weeks ago by Donna F 77
3
3
ZhenyaVC ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post 10m ago by Laura_CPA
2
4
I file my mom‘s taxes every year through TurboTax and this year is the first year she no longer has a mortgage. Her only income is Social Security and her 401(k) do I still have to file taxes for her? She also has no other wright offs.
Debbie1dog2 ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by Laura_CPA
2
1
bmen0165 ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by VincentL
2
1
If I owed no taxes one year, didn’t make quarterly payments for the next year, why did the IRS issue me a penalty for not paying quarterly taxes for that year?
Wolbachc ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by Wolbachc
2
3
TaxTy ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by VincentL
2
1
Top Contributors
Join Now block