Intuit Turbo Real Money Talk Community

Learn. Connect. Inspire.

1984004Members
1627960Discussions
146289Questions Answered
Filed Feb 4th, just received. Notification that deposit will be Wednesday. They are working, just behind. Hang in there all!!
Soups1 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post 11 hours ago by xmasbaby0
3
5
Community Manager ‎Posted 4 weeks ago
3
0
tsondogocha ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by DoninGA
2
4
wangyuenan ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by tagteam
1
1
ainsinga ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by fanfare
1
4
In 2019, I got Pell Grant $5000, used $600 for books. My income from W2 was $2800. Total of my taxable income is $7000 (5000-600+2800). Do I still need to file Tax Return even my income is less than $12200 of Standard Deduction?
Kiki ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by Kiki
1
7
Frozo40 ‎Posted 14m ago
0
0
I bought the program from Turbo tax and mailed my 2018 taxes in early August. However I've heard nothing, and not received my refund. Should I be concerned? Is there any way I can find out what's going on and if they received it.
Knottywon ‎Posted an hour ago | Latest post 59m ago by VolvoGirl
0
1
bgkoussa ‎Posted an hour ago
0
0
Top Contributors
Join Now block