Learn. Connect. Inspire.

3430109Members
2612713Discussions
164446Questions Answered
JimGr ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by SweetieJean
6
8
Itemized deducter ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by VolvoGirl
3
8
Marktwain4 ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post a month ago by tagteam
3
1
noviceattax ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post a week ago by NCperson
1
2
10276 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post a week ago by 10276
1
2
mariahparis ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post Wednesday by VolvoGirl
1
24
gogarcia17 ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post a month ago by TomD8
1
2
I've used It's Deductible for years to itemize my item donations, so I'm really unhappy Intuit is getting rid of it. Is there somewhere we can ask them to keep it? Does anyone use anything else to itemize their item deductions?Thanks!
hbgroadends ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post a month ago by hbgroadends
1
2
Top Contributors
Join Now block