Intuit Turbo Real Money Talk Community

Learn. Connect. Inspire.

2951696Members
2148000Discussions
156042Questions Answered
Starkout ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 5m ago by VolvoGirl
10
117
nephi13 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by BillM223
5
5
shakurra ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post 16m ago by stephensedona
2
2
pw52 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post Friday by michaelantonios
2
4
scatr ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 10 hours ago by scatr
2
3
I e-filed and my taxes where accepted. I owe and set-up for the funds to be taken from my checking account. It has been almost a week after the date selected and the funds have not been withdrawn from my account.
knightlion327 ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by DaveF1006
2
17
My unemployment is already included in my income section, but now it's asking me what my other income is from my Form 1040 Schedule 1. I'm not self employed and don't have any "other income," according to what counts as other income.
ryukailakiru ‎Posted 4 hours ago | Latest post 3 hours ago by macuser_22
1
1
umf97 ‎Posted Monday | Latest post yesterday by mbalsamo
1
2
Sheae ‎Posted Monday | Latest post 12 hours ago by DoninGA
1
4
Top Contributors
Join Now block