Intuit Turbo Real Money Talk Community

Learn. Connect. Inspire.

2481000Members
1879609Discussions
151532Questions Answered
jmwink72 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post 3 hours ago by Thinkfirst1345
25
114
jaredtsmith ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post Tuesday by PS11
15
21
Community Manager ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by mesquitebean
12
225
MaxTax00 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post Wednesday by Rerun48
11
44
I don't understand what line 18 means or why I need to fill it out, since I did not defer any tax payments.
booksdrums ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 5 hours ago by shawnuamack
9
158
Community Manager ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post 7 hours ago by mslatinlady
8
277
henrysil ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post 6 hours ago by sureshpendap
7
56
edenddc12 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post yesterday by Steven101
6
32
I've tried just entering a 1 it takes it but at the end it needs to be reviewed again and the same transactions appear with the 0.
LArmy ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post yesterday by de_prof2003
6
62
Top Contributors
Join Now block