Intuit Turbo Real Money Talk Community

Learn. Connect. Inspire.

2933036Members
2138439Discussions
155831Questions Answered
Starkout ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post 8 hours ago by mommy64
8
66
nephi13 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post Friday by mentalraven131
5
3
pw52 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post Friday by michaelantonios
2
4
I e-filed and my taxes where accepted. I owe and set-up for the funds to be taken from my checking account. It has been almost a week after the date selected and the funds have not been withdrawn from my account.
knightlion327 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by DaveF1006
2
17
jwdf ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post yesterday by VolvoGirl
2
23
victorP ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by Critter-3
2
118
tkazior ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 16 hours ago by HelenC12
1
1
wiw5087 ‎Posted Tuesday | Latest post Saturday by cleanenergyworks
1
1
Top Contributors
Join Now block