Learn. Connect. Inspire.

3775824Members
3185831Discussions
180852Questions Answered

Ready to begin your taxes?

Start now

Rated 4.6 out of 5 stars by our customers

ratings image

(4.6/5 | 291,310 reviews)

Hello! I am interested in how to properly deduct a legitimate Business Trip in conjunction with a Vacation.
JM300 ‎Posted 3 hours ago | Latest post 3 hours ago by MariaDG
2
1
WDI ‎Posted 9m ago | Latest post 4m ago by tagteam
1
1
LMM7 ‎Posted 21m ago
1
0
What kind of proof do i need to keep to show that a particular purchase was for a bbusiness expense and when / where would i need to present that proof?
ianleonard ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post an hour ago by LoriLeighEA
1
1
Xiws ‎Posted 2 hours ago
1
0
KMH6 ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post 32m ago by jashley
1
1
Which is a better deduction, a solo 401k or sep ira? 
dwray ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by tagteam
1
1
When attending business events for advertising and networking for business, how and what can we expense?Tickets? Meals? Beverages? Beverages and Meals for others we invite? At what rate? Are different activities expensed differently?
querod520 ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by Lucia-B-EA
1
1
Is it legal to pay yourself as an an employee of your LLC, become an s-corp before you make any money in your business? Or do I need to be making money first? If I have two LLCs, Is that two schedule c's when I file?
slemgem1 ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by Jackstar221
1
1
Hello, I closed a business early 2024 and need to complete the tax for that business. can you send me the link to get Turbo Tax business 2024?thank youEtienne
Etienne2024 ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by Etienne2024
1
2
Top Contributors
Join Now block