Learn. Connect. Inspire.

3452251Members
2633106Discussions
165557Questions Answered
I have a friend that transfer money through Zelle in the amount of $600.00. Am I now going to be taxed on this?
ekaloustianjr ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 4 weeks ago by Lizy0312
5
7
If friends and family members have paid me over $600 using the Family and Friends option on PayPal, not for goods and services, do I have to claim it on my taxes?
mkbrenner ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 4 weeks ago by Opus 17
4
12
Magicmarge ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post Wednesday by skling
3
6
I just became a consultant for a company, an independent contractor. It's part-time but I do earn more than $600/mo. My questions are, how can I make sure I'm deducting enough taxes and do I need to file quarterly? Thank you, Michael
MichaelDK ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 4 weeks ago by Patrice1986
3
9
NC2VAKay ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 4 weeks ago by Donna F 77
3
3
maraoz_p2022 ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 4 weeks ago by KochuK
2
1
Meldanfish ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 4 weeks ago by Bsch4477
2
1
I see every other payment app being listed beside zelle regarding $600 income taxes 1. is Zelle a wire transfer? 2. Do you pay taxes when receiving “tips/ splitting the bill” when $600 has been reached on Zelle 3. Will Zelle send a 1099 Form?
toastpost89 ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 4 weeks ago by Laura_CPA
2
1
Kyoujouran ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 4 weeks ago by Donna F 77
2
1
ClimerTaxReturn ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 4 weeks ago by Donna F 77
2
1
Top Contributors
Join Now block