Intuit Turbo Real Money Talk Community

Learn. Connect. Inspire.

1950270Members
1612954Discussions
145769Questions Answered
Community Manager ‎Posted 2 weeks ago
4
0
Community Manager ‎Posted Tuesday | Latest post Wednesday by bluedeb
3
1
My credit score went down 51 points after refinancing my home mortgage. Is this to be expected?
2665564 ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post yesterday by Opus 17
1
2
cspfire2024 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by cspfire2024
1
2
why not work on improving the interface of your program instead of sending spam messages about a credit score?
turd-ball tax hater ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by macuser_22
1
1
cpeppler ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 hours ago by Carl
1
10
update error message
jemillard ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post Sunday by Critter-3
1
11
TPERDIKIS ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by DoninGA
1
1
Top Contributors
Join Now block