Intuit Turbo Real Money Talk Community

Learn. Connect. Inspire.

2015879Members
1640488Discussions
146628Questions Answered
shc7435 ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by Wise Cotton
2
4
Hi,I have paid for the full service self-employed tax return option thus year. When I tried to access my tax return today, I had no documents in my account. I have accessed my documents before so I know its there but now there is nothing.
kylekliss1 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by kylekliss1
1
2
I downloaded the 2020 TurboTax and it is saying that the 2020 HSA Limit for Married Joint Over 55 is $8000. That is incorrect! The limit is $8100. The system is saying I have $100 in excess contributions taxed at 6% extra. This is incorrect!
dbhester ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post Sunday by Critter-3
1
5
cgervasi ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by cgervasi
1
2
If I cancel my credit card, my credit scores is going to get low?
DebbieValkyria ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by cgervasi
1
3
I would like to know why I am getting a notification of a new account opening and I haven't opened up any new account in months I just recently paid off on account. Why is that?
gina_tutt ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by Opus 17
1
3
my credit score decreased 43 points and the only thing that changed was that I paid more than the minimum on my credit card. The utilization went from 8% to 3% on a 20k credit limit. Why such a large drop, or that I have a decrease at all?
Lisie_52 ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by cgervasi
1
2
Does making a plan to make monthly bill payments improve my credit score? And what are other ways to improve it?
Kitten2021 ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by Opus 17
1
3
I filed last year with turbo I have a copy of my return but can’t find my w2’s on this site how can I get those
Jyoung11 ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by DoninGA
1
4
Top Contributors
Join Now block