Intuit Turbo Real Money Talk Community

Learn. Connect. Inspire.

1982141Members
1627237Discussions
146263Questions Answered
Filed Feb 4th, just received. Notification that deposit will be Wednesday. They are working, just behind. Hang in there all!!
Soups1 ‎Posted Monday | Latest post yesterday by Soups1
3
3
Community Manager ‎Posted 3 weeks ago
3
0
tsondogocha ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by DoninGA
2
4
wangyuenan ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post a week ago by tagteam
1
1
ainsinga ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by fanfare
1
4
In 2019, I got Pell Grant $5000, used $600 for books. My income from W2 was $2800. Total of my taxable income is $7000 (5000-600+2800). Do I still need to file Tax Return even my income is less than $12200 of Standard Deduction?
Kiki ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by Kiki
1
7
jryanmason-gmail ‎Posted 3m ago
0
0
VAer ‎Posted 23m ago
0
0
Kt34 ‎Posted an hour ago
0
0
Top Contributors
Join Now block