Learn. Connect. Inspire.

3429745Members
2612096Discussions
164433Questions Answered
JimGr ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by SweetieJean
6
8
Itemized deducter ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by VolvoGirl
3
8
Marktwain4 ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 4 weeks ago by tagteam
3
1
noviceattax ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post Sunday by NCperson
1
2
10276 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post Saturday by 10276
1
2
mariahparis ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post Wednesday by VolvoGirl
1
24
gogarcia17 ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 4 weeks ago by TomD8
1
2
I've used It's Deductible for years to itemize my item donations, so I'm really unhappy Intuit is getting rid of it. Is there somewhere we can ask them to keep it? Does anyone use anything else to itemize their item deductions?Thanks!
hbgroadends ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 4 weeks ago by hbgroadends
1
2
ExTaxMinter ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post Saturday by lapilot2
1
3
Top Contributors
Join Now block