Learn. Connect. Inspire.

3751656Members
3154147Discussions
180336Questions Answered

Ready to begin your taxes?

Start now

Rated 4.6 out of 5 stars by our customers

ratings image

(4.6/5 | 291,310 reviews)

ewgrose ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post yesterday by ababmohan
26
57
SDSoCal ‎Posted Thursday | Latest post yesterday by SDSoCal
4
14
tired_of_taxes ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post Monday by tired_of_taxes
3
45
iDas ‎Posted Tuesday | Latest post 17m ago by jonathan62
2
8
kmd ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post yesterday by MonikaK1
2
3
kiltie42042 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post an hour ago by Davefeld
2
33
vjupally ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post yesterday by julie85
2
5
sjh90331 ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post yesterday by abs124
2
11
I’m so furious with turbo tax for misleading people and advertising their hours as 24/7. Nothing but lies, now I’m in real trouble. Class action law suit for false advertising.
windydawnstar ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by DrPaul
1
2
sampatg ‎Posted Friday | Latest post Friday by sarareddy
1
1
Top Contributors
Join Now block