Learn. Connect. Inspire.

3752621Members
3155596Discussions
180355Questions Answered

Ready to begin your taxes?

Start now

Rated 4.6 out of 5 stars by our customers

ratings image

(4.6/5 | 291,310 reviews)

ewgrose ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post yesterday by ababmohan
26
57
SDSoCal ‎Posted Thursday | Latest post 5m ago by KrisK2
4
15
iDas ‎Posted Tuesday | Latest post 2 hours ago by TaxMaster1988
3
11
tired_of_taxes ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post Monday by tired_of_taxes
3
45
kmd ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post yesterday by MonikaK1
2
3
kiltie42042 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 6 hours ago by Davefeld
2
33
vjupally ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post an hour ago by upsauce
2
6
Sun42 ‎Posted 5 hours ago
1
0
MOPAR3419 ‎Posted 6 hours ago
1
0
I’m so furious with turbo tax for misleading people and advertising their hours as 24/7. Nothing but lies, now I’m in real trouble. Class action law suit for false advertising.
windydawnstar ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by DrPaul
1
2
Top Contributors
Join Now block