turbotax icon
turbotax icon
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Learn. Connect. Inspire.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
180141Questions Answered

Ready to begin your taxes?

Start now

Rated 4.6 out of 5 stars by our customers

ratings image

(4.6/5 | 291,310 reviews)

Hi everyone,I started working as self-employed in February 2024 with an income above the minimum payment threshold. Before this, I had no income in 2023. I recently got my Green Card, and this will be my first year filing any taxes in the US. I just ... read more
AndyRubyRei ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by pk
jules911421 ‎Posted 3m ago | Latest post 16 seconds ago by xmasbaby0
This is an example/scenario only. If 1 stock was purchased over 1 year ago at $10 and didn't split, I understand this is long term capital gains when I would sell it for $20. Capital gains would be $10. If the same single $10 stock was purchased over... read more
trneaville ‎Posted 54m ago | Latest post 34m ago by pk
I missed the date to do my taxes but I sent in all the forms and I haven't gotten my taxes back
crystalandrews10 ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by xmasbaby0
How long does it take for my back taxes to show up on my credit?
marciejpyke ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by Bsch4477
Top Contributors
Join Now block
Manage cookies