Learn. Connect. Inspire.

3453734Members
2635849Discussions
165716Questions Answered
Magicmarge ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 44m ago by JHUSH
5
17
Moderator ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post Wednesday by Laura_CPA
3
3
JSM71 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post Friday by Mom22preemies
2
6
taoj ‎Posted Tuesday | Latest post Tuesday by taoj
1
4
kobasha ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by Mike9241
1
10
For someone who is self-employed and filing a schedule C, is the interest from a Disaster COVID-19 Economic Injury Loan treated like any other business loan and therefore tax deductible? This loan originated in July 2020. Thank you for your reply.
sepaz ‎Posted 22m ago
0
0
where to add mileage deduction on turbotax?
bobo309152 ‎Posted 37m ago
0
0
59Strat ‎Posted 46m ago
0
0
Top Contributors
Join Now block