Learn. Connect. Inspire.

1056254Members
1128690Discussions
135868Questions Answered
Chris092881 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post a week ago by judyp13
31
62
cobmed ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post 4 hours ago by pjn
16
49
Okay, we’re going to try this again. If you have the Path Act message or have the EITC and/or ACTC credits, please share your updates here. We can learn from each other.
Lvlybrneyes37 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post 2m ago by caron1981
14
2747
qdv24vaughn ‎Posted Monday | Latest post 2 hours ago by qdv24vaughn
12
242
rhood711 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 45m ago by MsLadee
8
369
jesses408 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 11 hours ago by dalcorp
7
134
013514 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post yesterday by DA33
5
5
I filed with turbotax on saturday and still have yet to be accepted. I have never had this problem.
ASHLEYNEECE ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post yesterday by Joshmd
5
74
are not supported. this will be enabled in a subsequent release.this is what the review is telling me. i can not change anything except the business name, which is all correct. what does turbotax want?
midgetman666 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 35m ago by ericinmaryland
5
39
With the move to long, complex, unique passwords and I expect many people using password managers to store them. Why doesn't Turbo Tax allow these passwords to be pasted into the appropriate box on the import screen. Running on Windows 10.
aczajkow1 ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post yesterday by renogeno
5
13
Top Contributors
Join Now block