Learn. Connect. Inspire.

3494060Members
2704861Discussions
168869Questions Answered

Ready to begin your taxes?

Start now

Rated 4.6 out of 5 stars by our customers

ratings image

(4.6/5 | 291,310 reviews)

alexclaytor ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post yesterday by gregkzn
9
257
Frankenghoul ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post yesterday by Cocosuarez
8
150
Critter-3 ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 4 weeks ago by iltm
5
7
https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/irs-sets-january-23-as-official-start-to-2023-tax-filing-season-more-help-available-for-taxpayers-this-year
Critter-3 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post a week ago by xmasbaby0
4
9
My text refund was accepted by the IRS yesterday. Today I have not received my refund advance loan of any information on the status of my loan. Is there a customer service number I can call?
Kiemmah ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post yesterday by lfdiamond22
3
137
I am in Colorado if that makes any difference. I understand it won't E-file immediately but it should go through and turbotax automatically send it when it does open up as it has done in previous years.
warrenk2013 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post Monday by natasharlbe
3
35
Hello is all my people here this year? @1angrymama @drj311 i can’t remember everyone’s @name @nortonkd @bharkless84 @kanisha0418 @Sweet-sunshine @Boswell120 @th0126 @missesp82 @Kesi12
ddenese80 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post yesterday by th0126
2
55
daubenpb ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post yesterday by carmenge
2
4
Top Contributors
Join Now block