Learn. Connect. Inspire.

3773536Members
3184701Discussions
180836Questions Answered

Ready to begin your taxes?

Start now

Rated 4.6 out of 5 stars by our customers

ratings image

(4.6/5 | 291,310 reviews)

creditrepairserv ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post yesterday by DoninGA
2
2
TheWisdom ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post Thursday by Hal_Al
1
5
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted 3 weeks ago
1
0
Hi has anyone received a check after being told it’s pending being sent back to the IrS? If so how long did it take because Santa Barbara bank are scammers and liars and it’s not fair at all
Kwamiad0611 ‎Posted 55m ago
0
0
All Data was entered correctly and double checked. Printed forms do not show adjustments or calculations to deductions. Hard to see what' being done in the background but the State of MD disagreed.
smitharines ‎Posted 59m ago
0
0
I used Intuit Turbo Tax online for the first time this year and agreed to pay their $129 fee out of my tax return, but the check I received from Green Dot Bank is less than the amount it should be after the $129 fee is taken out of my refund.
mspoor ‎Posted an hour ago | Latest post 54m ago by VolvoGirl
0
1
Top Contributors
Join Now block