Intuit Turbo Real Money Talk Community

Learn. Connect. Inspire.

1957448Members
1616686Discussions
145895Questions Answered
Community Manager ‎Posted 4 weeks ago
4
0
Community Manager ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by bluedeb
3
1
My credit score went down 51 points after refinancing my home mortgage. Is this to be expected?
2665564 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by Opus 17
1
2
cspfire2024 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by cspfire2024
1
2
why not work on improving the interface of your program instead of sending spam messages about a credit score?
turd-ball tax hater ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post 4 weeks ago by macuser_22
1
1
An expert (Derrick) put detailed information on this site, explaining exactly how to find my original 2018 tax information. I need to complete it and file it with the IRS and State of California.
LouJoy-2U ‎Posted 4m ago | Latest post 2m ago by VolvoGirl
0
1
I work for 6 months 
Randy2426 ‎Posted 52m ago | Latest post 29m ago by VolvoGirl
0
1
Top Contributors
Join Now block