Learn. Connect. Inspire.

3131085Members
2237424Discussions
157515Questions Answered
graphicsinbloom- ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post Saturday by graphicsinbloom-
2
8
taxanaut ‎Posted Friday | Latest post Saturday by taxanaut
1
3
Trying to complete my taxes and can't because TurboTax decided to close out state efile as of Oct 15 2021, instead of Oct 16 2021. Awesome!!!
patelug ‎Posted Friday | Latest post Saturday by Mike9241
1
14
davephx ‎Posted 2 weeks ago
1
0
Community Manager ‎Posted 3 weeks ago
1
0
Is it illegal for someone to claim an ex spouse as their sister? Then a few years down the line have a different family member claim them as something else? What should be done to correct this?
dfrazier227 ‎Posted 4 hours ago | Latest post 3 hours ago by dfrazier227
0
6
I received a letter asking for my original return. They cannot process my amended return until they receive the original and they have not received it and I cannot access it on TurboTax. Please help
Rosemarie2101 ‎Posted 4 hours ago | Latest post 4 hours ago by xmasbaby0
0
1
Bdfikes ‎Posted 5 hours ago | Latest post 4 hours ago by rjs
0
1
Top Contributors
Join Now block