Learn. Connect. Inspire.

3497626Members
2712725Discussions
169144Questions Answered

Ready to begin your taxes?

Start now

Rated 4.6 out of 5 stars by our customers

ratings image

(4.6/5 | 291,310 reviews)

alexclaytor ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 9m ago by Tnguyen8
11
480
Frankenghoul ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 5 hours ago by User2024
8
165
Critter-3 ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post a month ago by iltm
5
7
My text refund was accepted by the IRS yesterday. Today I have not received my refund advance loan of any information on the status of my loan. Is there a customer service number I can call?
Kiemmah ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 5m ago by PETERS8224
4
198
https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/irs-sets-january-23-as-official-start-to-2023-tax-filing-season-more-help-available-for-taxpayers-this-year
Critter-3 ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by xmasbaby0
4
9
I am in Colorado if that makes any difference. I understand it won't E-file immediately but it should go through and turbotax automatically send it when it does open up as it has done in previous years.
warrenk2013 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post a week ago by natasharlbe
3
35
Tommy EV ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by AmyC
3
5
Hello is all my people here this year? @1angrymama @drj311 i can’t remember everyone’s @name @nortonkd @bharkless84 @kanisha0418 @Sweet-sunshine @Boswell120 @th0126 @missesp82 @Kesi12
ddenese80 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post Saturday by th0126
2
55
Top Contributors
Join Now block