Learn. Connect. Inspire.

3486662Members
2689427Discussions
168482Questions Answered

Ready to begin your taxes?

Start now

Rated 4.6 out of 5 stars by our customers

ratings image

(4.6/5 | 291,310 reviews)

Frankenghoul ‎Posted Friday | Latest post 2 hours ago by Cocosuarez
8
84
alexclaytor ‎Posted Friday | Latest post 26m ago by fouadkurdi1
5
38
Critter-3 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by iltm
5
7
https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/irs-sets-january-23-as-official-start-to-2023-tax-filing-season-more-help-available-for-taxpayers-this-year
Critter-3 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post Thursday by xmasbaby0
4
9
My text refund was accepted by the IRS yesterday. Today I have not received my refund advance loan of any information on the status of my loan. Is there a customer service number I can call?
Kiemmah ‎Posted Thursday | Latest post 14m ago by alanyohe80
3
87
I am in Colorado if that makes any difference. I understand it won't E-file immediately but it should go through and turbotax automatically send it when it does open up as it has done in previous years.
warrenk2013 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post 52m ago by natasharlbe
3
35
dwaine1980 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post Thursday by Mike305
2
6
Tommy EV ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post Thursday by AmyC
2
5
Top Contributors
Join Now block