Learn. Connect. Inspire.

1912700Members
1598508Discussions
145128Questions Answered
Devin B ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post Thursday by DoninGA
16
37
Anybody else unable to move forward in turbotax? I just get a spinning blue wheel. Been impossible to use for several days. Very slow progress.
Vera29 ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post a week ago by DG28
8
27
nhanjkl ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post 10 hours ago by JLK20
6
7
Mbonub ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post Saturday by 12crazy4me
4
4
ablckros ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post Monday by VolvoGirl
3
6
pegtier ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by VolvoGirl
3
11
chiseled ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post Monday by wupsh15
2
6
DD443 ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 4 weeks ago by emrichards
2
1
It is Now August 5th. How can I check on this? Nobody answers the tax line.
2018fltaxreturn ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post Wednesday by xmasbaby0
1
3
Top Contributors
Join Now block