Learn. Connect. Inspire.

3467024Members
2647315Discussions
166715Questions Answered

Ready to begin your taxes?

Start now

Rated 4.6 out of 5 stars by our customers

ratings image

(4.6/5 | 291,310 reviews)

I rec'd a class action settlement check for approx $50.00 for my Roth Ira account. Fidelity will code it as a deposit only not a contribution. Do I need to report it as misc income?
arejfour ‎Posted 3 hours ago
0
0
ediben11 ‎Posted yesterday
0
0
how to purchase for 2018
smpichini-54 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by NCperson
0
1
The decedent died in late 2021. When the date-of-death return was filed in April 2022 a substantial state income tax was due, which the decedent's estate paid. Is that payment deductible by the estate on its 2022 form 1041?
BEK123 ‎Posted yesterday
0
0
drivinhard88 ‎Posted yesterday
0
0
jpenny86 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by rjs
0
1
Insagn ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by Bsch4477
0
2
IRS wants to tax my stimulus money they sent me in April. Is stimulus money taxed? how do I show it on my return?
tskalland ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by xmasbaby0
0
2
Top Contributors
Join Now block