Learn. Connect. Inspire.

3178169Members
2290182Discussions
158687Questions Answered
so it's been more then 18 hours and still have not got my refund advance after i E-File my taxes and they accepted my federeal im confused i have not gotten a email saying i was approved or denied does any one esle have this issue
Louie97182 ‎Posted Tuesday | Latest post 12m ago by Louie92
6
209
I filed my 2020 and did it over a three-year period now how do I report it on 2021 taxes
Hunter2011 ‎Posted Friday
5
0
When I try to log my first donation of 2022, there are zero items available to browse, so everything has to be added as a Custom item (even really basic items like socks
StephMDSC ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post Tuesday by HeatherPLO
5
21
smsaz ‎Posted Thursday | Latest post yesterday by smsaz
3
19
ntrainer ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by Spiehler
3
2
johnfloyd1982 ‎Posted Monday | Latest post 2 hours ago by KingPizzaWharf
2
36
bywater ‎Posted Thursday | Latest post yesterday by VolvoGirl
2
23
I am trying to enter in the 2022 donations for It's Deductible. There are no categories and the search does not work.
wendypoovey ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post Monday by MichelleLO
2
5
When will item values be available for 2022 on ItsDeductible?
EricBBL ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post a week ago by TiffanyL
2
6
Top Contributors
Join Now block