Intuit Turbo Real Money Talk Community

Learn. Connect. Inspire.

2471676Members
1874902Discussions
151451Questions Answered
jmwink72 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by pburris59
24
109
jaredtsmith ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post Tuesday by PS11
15
21
MaxTax00 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post yesterday by Rerun48
11
44
Community Manager ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by TakNYTaxes
10
198
I don't understand what line 18 means or why I need to fill it out, since I did not defer any tax payments.
booksdrums ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 9 hours ago by Ihatethisthing
9
156
Community Manager ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post 40m ago by mslatinlady
7
263
henrysil ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post 8 hours ago by JeffreyR77
7
55
edenddc12 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post yesterday by ThadbCPA
6
29
I've tried just entering a 1 it takes it but at the end it needs to be reviewed again and the same transactions appear with the 0.
LArmy ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 11 hours ago by Fowler77
6
60
Top Contributors
Join Now block