Intuit Turbo Real Money Talk Community

Learn. Connect. Inspire.

2793819Members
2063845Discussions
154652Questions Answered
baluku2002 ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post yesterday by micheleaey
22
302
IRS just published this but I guess we have to wait for them to update the forms and wait for more guidelines :https://www.irs.gov/faqs/irs-procedures/forms-publications/new-exclusion-of-up-to-10200-of-unemployment-compensation
Laffusrcu ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 3 hours ago by VolvoGirl
6
577
JeanAtkinson ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post Tuesday by JeanAtkinson
5
30
ddhub ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post yesterday by djpen123
4
25
syoung123 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by VolvoGirl
4
314
okaneplease ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post yesterday by Dom-Virginia
3
14
Anyone get their 3 Stimulus (TAXEIP3) yet? Mine was lower than expected. I thought I qualified for maximum amount since Married Filing Jointly was below $150k
mrduggan05 ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post a week ago by Ssjoiner
3
48
Questh ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post 12 hours ago by JeanneLO
3
44
Sooz ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by teshax
2
89
Top Contributors
Join Now block