Intuit Turbo Real Money Talk Community

Learn. Connect. Inspire.

1980641Members
1626716Discussions
146238Questions Answered
Community Manager ‎Posted 3 weeks ago
3
0
Filed Feb 4th, just received. Notification that deposit will be Wednesday. They are working, just behind. Hang in there all!!
Soups1 ‎Posted Monday | Latest post yesterday by Mea1207
2
2
tsondogocha ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by DoninGA
2
4
wangyuenan ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post a week ago by tagteam
1
1
ainsinga ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by fanfare
1
4
In 2019, I got Pell Grant $5000, used $600 for books. My income from W2 was $2800. Total of my taxable income is $7000 (5000-600+2800). Do I still need to file Tax Return even my income is less than $12200 of Standard Deduction?
Kiki ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by Kiki
1
7
I want to sell my home to make a profit but I want to rent my for a while before I buy a new home. My question is do I have to pay income tax on the profit I make from the sale if not how long do I have before I purchase a new home.
Alexjmcrae ‎Posted 26m ago
0
0
Top Contributors
Join Now block