Intuit Turbo Real Money Talk Community

Learn. Connect. Inspire.

1982623Members
1627453Discussions
146274Questions Answered
Filed Feb 4th, just received. Notification that deposit will be Wednesday. They are working, just behind. Hang in there all!!
Soups1 ‎Posted Monday | Latest post Thursday by Soups1
3
3
Community Manager ‎Posted 4 weeks ago
3
0
tsondogocha ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by DoninGA
2
4
wangyuenan ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by tagteam
1
1
ainsinga ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by fanfare
1
4
In 2019, I got Pell Grant $5000, used $600 for books. My income from W2 was $2800. Total of my taxable income is $7000 (5000-600+2800). Do I still need to file Tax Return even my income is less than $12200 of Standard Deduction?
Kiki ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by Kiki
1
7
child care credit
barebearx1 ‎Posted 46m ago | Latest post 41m ago by macuser_22
0
1
JTR84 ‎Posted 59m ago
0
0
Top Contributors
Join Now block