Learn. Connect. Inspire.

1918343Members
1600182Discussions
145192Questions Answered
Mbonub ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post Saturday by 12crazy4me
5
4
ablckros ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by VolvoGirl
4
6
chiseled ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by wupsh15
4
6
It is Now August 5th. How can I check on this? Nobody answers the tax line.
2018fltaxreturn ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post a week ago by xmasbaby0
1
3
katherine-m-wall ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by fanfare
1
3
Acraven ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by Critter-3
1
2
I wanted to provide feedback to TurboTax. I have been a loyal user for 5 years, and extremely satisfied. Your instructions on how navigate the IRS website and speak to an actual person, were perfect. Thank You.
bryankrug ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by Texas Roger
1
1
I paper filed 2/20/20 and still have not received refund after nearly 5 months.
bettyshepherd2 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by Critter-3
1
4
Top Contributors
Join Now block