Learn. Connect. Inspire.

3484311Members
2685025Discussions
168376Questions Answered

Ready to begin your taxes?

Start now

Rated 4.6 out of 5 stars by our customers

ratings image

(4.6/5 | 291,310 reviews)

Critter-3 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by iltm
5
7
https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/irs-sets-january-23-as-official-start-to-2023-tax-filing-season-more-help-available-for-taxpayers-this-year
Critter-3 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post yesterday by xmasbaby0
4
9
Frankenghoul ‎Posted 12 hours ago | Latest post an hour ago by Jayy96
3
24
My text refund was accepted by the IRS yesterday. Today I have not received my refund advance loan of any information on the status of my loan. Is there a customer service number I can call?
Kiemmah ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 47m ago by Ckakes210
2
52
dwaine1980 ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post yesterday by Mike305
2
6
I am in Colorado if that makes any difference. I understand it won't E-file immediately but it should go through and turbotax automatically send it when it does open up as it has done in previous years.
warrenk2013 ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post 4 hours ago by lyr123
2
28
Tommy EV ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post yesterday by AmyC
2
5
yeahhdad ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by yeahhdad
2
2
Top Contributors
Join Now block