Learn. Connect. Inspire.

1036804Members
1117641Discussions
135719Questions Answered
Chris092881 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post a week ago by judyp13
29
63
Alright, it’s another year. If you have EITC and/or ACTC please provide your details and updates here. Filed: 1/20 using TTEITC/ACTCAccepted: 1/21WMR: One bar so far...topic 152.
Lvlybrneyes37 ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post a week ago by GabiU
17
1211
cobmed ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 13 hours ago by pjn
15
47
Okay, we’re going to try this again. If you have the Path Act message or have the EITC and/or ACTC credits, please share your updates here. We can learn from each other.
Lvlybrneyes37 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post 8m ago by luvmycop
13
2351
qdv24vaughn ‎Posted Monday | Latest post 3 hours ago by Adriannana0120
10
167
rhood711 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 3 hours ago by ChrisGA
8
311
jesses408 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 4 hours ago by louchem
7
123
013514 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 14 hours ago by T-99
5
4
I filed with turbotax on saturday and still have yet to be accepted. I have never had this problem.
ASHLEYNEECE ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 8 hours ago by CassLO
5
73
are not supported. this will be enabled in a subsequent release.this is what the review is telling me. i can not change anything except the business name, which is all correct. what does turbotax want?
midgetman666 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 6 hours ago by marcyb
5
31
Top Contributors
Join Now block