Learn. Connect. Inspire.

3773284Members
3184363Discussions
180829Questions Answered

Ready to begin your taxes?

Start now

Rated 4.6 out of 5 stars by our customers

ratings image

(4.6/5 | 291,310 reviews)

TheWisdom ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post Thursday by Hal_Al
1
5
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted 2 weeks ago
1
0
creditrepairserv ‎Posted 4 weeks ago
1
0
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted a month ago
1
0
When I changed estimated tax payment to 0. It says my refund amount to be $2130 but also says I owe $2468. Need help with this
impaven ‎Posted an hour ago
0
0
I have all the completed paperwork for each filing. But when i sign on to my account the completed forms are no longer there. I do remember using premium and then with a turbtax agents help switched over to deluxe. Maybe this caused the glitch?
golloglynt ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by mesquitebean
0
1
Hello There, Please how do I enter the 80% bonus depreciation in Turbotax for a property that I placed in service in 2023? I have my cost segregation study, and I need to reflect the 80% rate for 2023.
omosegzy1 ‎Posted 3 hours ago
0
0
Top Contributors
Join Now block