Learn. Connect. Inspire.

3140543Members
2248172Discussions
157695Questions Answered
Anonymous ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by karl404
3
6
[deleted because it does not work]
midnight Brewed ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post Wednesday by tagteam
1
1
rcooley13 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post Monday by xmasbaby0
1
23
nsimpson2 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by Critter-3
1
15
I was on my father's insurance (HDHP) untill September 2021. I got my own insurance after that with HSA (HDHP). I want to know if I can contribute the full 2021 amount to the HSA. I am not a tax dependent on my father for 2021
vats518258 ‎Posted yesterday
0
0
The FAFSA application asks "How much did your Parent 1 (father/mother/stepparent) earn from working (wages, salaries, tips, etc.) in 2020". My papers for 2020 are at my accountant's office. Turbo tax only gives AGI for both of us combined.
frazier95 ‎Posted yesterday
0
0
All I see is our combined income, but Fafsa wants it by parent and I don't see that for 2020 but it was a part of the returns PDF download in other years.
gobirds ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by rjs
0
2
DABU ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by Opus 17
0
2
enginecaptain ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by enginecaptain
0
3
Top Contributors
Join Now block