Learn. Connect. Inspire.

3171288Members
2281130Discussions
158430Questions Answered
When I try to log my first donation of 2022, there are zero items available to browse, so everything has to be added as a Custom item (even really basic items like socks
StephMDSC ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post yesterday by cathyjam
4
18
ntrainer ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by Spiehler
3
2
Rip in Franklin ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post yesterday by rmcorporateuser73
3
55
bywater ‎Posted Thursday | Latest post yesterday by JamesG1
2
12
smsaz ‎Posted Thursday | Latest post yesterday by dk82
2
15
I am trying to enter in the 2022 donations for It's Deductible. There are no categories and the search does not work.
wendypoovey ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post yesterday by las1810
2
4
When will item values be available for 2022 on ItsDeductible?
EricBBL ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post Monday by TiffanyL
2
6
xyz12345 ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by puredeming
2
3
arvi ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post Saturday by arvi
1
2
Top Contributors
Join Now block