Intuit Turbo Real Money Talk Community

Learn. Connect. Inspire.

2798655Members
2066523Discussions
154704Questions Answered
IRS just published this but I guess we have to wait for them to update the forms and wait for more guidelines :https://www.irs.gov/faqs/irs-procedures/forms-publications/new-exclusion-of-up-to-10200-of-unemployment-compensation
Laffusrcu ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post 6 hours ago by Greg2
6
579
JeanAtkinson ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post Tuesday by JeanAtkinson
5
30
ddhub ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post Thursday by djpen123
4
25
syoung123 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 5 hours ago by DoninGA
4
319
okaneplease ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 7m ago by pmjohnson67
3
16
Anyone get their 3 Stimulus (TAXEIP3) yet? Mine was lower than expected. I thought I qualified for maximum amount since Married Filing Jointly was below $150k
mrduggan05 ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post a week ago by Ssjoiner
3
48
Sooz ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 8 hours ago by macuser_22
2
96
Da57 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by KathrynG3
2
6
Checked on 3/19/21 and did not see any updates. When I did update, message says my updates are up to date
merrill6119 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post a week ago by SweetieJean
2
5
Top Contributors
Join Now block