Intuit Turbo Real Money Talk Community

Learn. Connect. Inspire.

2450698Members
1863547Discussions
151234Questions Answered
jmwink72 ‎Posted Thursday | Latest post 55m ago by prad00
23
92
jaredtsmith ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post an hour ago by PS11
15
21
Community Manager ‎Posted Thursday | Latest post 8m ago by mslatinlady
9
157
MaxTax00 ‎Posted Thursday | Latest post an hour ago by Xer
9
36
I don't understand what line 18 means or why I need to fill it out, since I did not defer any tax payments.
booksdrums ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 11m ago by DawnC
9
152
Community Manager ‎Posted Thursday | Latest post 53m ago by Sgraff
6
240
henrysil ‎Posted Thursday | Latest post 3 hours ago by JeffreyR77
5
49
edenddc12 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post 9 hours ago by garyericson
5
27
I've tried just entering a 1 it takes it but at the end it needs to be reviewed again and the same transactions appear with the 0.
LArmy ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 hours ago by Vancester
5
51
Top Contributors
Join Now block