Intuit Turbo Real Money Talk Community

Learn. Connect. Inspire.

2139141Members
1704184Discussions
148132Questions Answered
AF54 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 11 hours ago by bmmccoy4469
8
20
evh364 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post Tuesday by DianeW777
8
84
beaton50 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post Monday by Cass0317
4
40
jag911 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post Monday by jedsews
4
27
Jessdawn085 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post yesterday by Michelle1369
3
52
NCperson ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by Opus 17
3
2
amanda-johnson13 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post a week ago by CatinaT1
2
87
i received my first payment and was a turbo tax user why is this payment being held up. i have the same direct deposit info as before
razorsharpe71 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post Monday by DianeW777
2
24
Top Contributors
Join Now block