Learn. Connect. Inspire.

3142929Members
2250563Discussions
157753Questions Answered
[deleted because it does not work]
midnight Brewed ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by tagteam
1
1
rcooley13 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by xmasbaby0
1
23
nsimpson2 ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post Thursday by Critter-3
1
20
I used the look back option for 2020s yeax return but I was wondering if we can use it again for 2021 to claim 2019 again
purplefrost210 ‎Posted yesterday
0
0
The IRS is saying I owe extra money on top of the amount that I sent in, which for whatever reason, they did not receive. I sent the money electronically through TurboTax directly from my bank account. Is there a way to prove that I did that?
jarmyers ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by VolvoGirl
0
3
I don’t want TurboTax!! Stop Drafting my bank account!!!MT O’NEILL 
mt1ill ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by tagteam
0
1
I have no used TurboTax for the two years but I am being automatically billed and $75.78 withdrawn from my account twice. My wife has filed the tax statements without TurboTax. I want the money back!
0
1
Top Contributors
Join Now block