You can review your fees by following the instructions below.
- After signing in to TurboTax, open or continue your return.
- Select Tax Tools on the left side of the screen and then Tools.
- A Tools Center box will pop up on your screen.
- Select the My Fees box on the right.
If your TurboTax fees are higher than expected, you can reduce them by removing add-ons:
- Remove PLUS Help & Support
- Remove Pay With Your Refund
- Remove Premium Services
- Remove MAX Defend & Restore
- Remove a state
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
But first, Somehow you upgraded to the LIVE expert help feature for higher cost. How to remove Turbo Tax Live. There are 2 different ways to remove Live depending on how you added it. That will reduce your fees a lot.
How to see your fees
For help with fees
Then to go back to a lower version or the Free Edition you can try to clear and start over https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/how-do-i-clear-and-start-over-in-turbotax-onli...
But in the regular Turbo Tax Free Edition, information that you can enter is limited now. Why do I have to upgrade from the Free Edition?