Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Debt management
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Our Turbo blog recently published an article highlighting the top reasons why people are in debt along with suggested fixes and next steps. The five categories include: Not using a budget or trying to track spending Lacking an emergency fund Borrowin... read more
Level 5 MariP ‎Posted September 6, 2018 | Latest post 2 weeks ago by KStevenson
After I reviewed my credit report. It has come to my attention that I'm in debit to 2 separate collection agencies. Any information about how to figure out how to go about this would be greatly appreciated Thank you Michael [email address removed]
Michael Lower ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post Thursday by maddoxd177
Apr 13, 2016 / By Zina Kumok We all want to be more responsible with our money. While that sounds great in theory, it can get confusing once you start to break things down. Emergency funds, savings funds and debt all need to be addressed regularly, b... read more
Level 5 MariP ‎Posted March 12, 2018 | Latest post a week ago by KStevenson
Can I tried to get my mortgage refinance at a lower rate with me just starting a job and been out of a job for six months and also I’m late on my
Robert69friend ‎Posted a week ago
Our Turbo blog recently published an article highlighting the top reasons why people are in debt along with suggested fixes and next steps. The five categories include: Not using a budget or trying to track spending Lacking an emergency fund Borrowin... read more
Level 5 MariP ‎Posted September 6, 2018 | Latest post 2 weeks ago by KStevenson
I have an Auto loan with high interest rate. I would like to reference it
lyndandej ‎Posted 2 weeks ago
How do I enter F1098, Mortgage Interest Statement??
Mstrcch ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by CarissaM
Can personal loans be consolidated?
DemetriR3762 ‎Posted January 29, 2019 | Latest post 2 weeks ago by ChondelLO
What can I do to fix my credit?
Nrobinson95baby ‎Posted March 31, 2019 | Latest post 2 weeks ago by bones28
With the balance and interest constantly stacking up, it's impossible to keep up. What can I do?
jimmyjam ‎Posted July 27, 2018 | Latest post 2 weeks ago by KLazo75
I disputed a collections account about 6 months ago and won, it was a medical debt that was paid by medicaid. Now a new collections account popped up on my report for the same amount, same original Creditor, but a different collection agency. I'm gue... read more
ELB912 ‎Posted February 25, 2020 | Latest post 3 weeks ago by Buckfan
Can you direct to where I could go to pay of my debt for CMRE FINANCIAL company
Boobie214 ‎Posted February 25, 2020 | Latest post a month ago by Opus 17
Hello, I am Interested in finding out the easiest way to start making payments on my debt. I am unemployed currently but I was to start somewhere even if it is a very small amount each month. Where do I start? Thank you, Melissa Miley
Melissalm687 ‎Posted February 26, 2020 | Latest post a month ago by Opus 17
Last year, my federal and state refund was garnished for debt I owed. I did end up with about 160$ of my federal return. I figured if I had more debt they would have taken it all. I know my state refunds will be garnished because of fees, and until t... read more
Devans3 ‎Posted February 25, 2020 | Latest post a month ago by xmasbaby0
When looking up my credit score, I noticed that under debt, it still shows that I owe on a home that I once lived with my ex-husband. He still lives in the home and was supposed to remove my name from the mortgage per our divorce agreement. My curren... read more
Nikkimtz1130 ‎Posted February 26, 2020 | Latest post February 28, 2020 by NCperson
Top Contributors