Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Debt management
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Our Turbo blog recently published an article highlighting the top reasons why people are in debt along with suggested fixes and next steps. The five categories include: Not using a budget or trying to track spending Lacking an emergency fund Borrowin... read more
Level 10 MariP ‎Posted September 6, 2018 | Latest post June 7, 2019 by Moshe Strugano
Apr 13, 2016 / By Zina Kumok We all want to be more responsible with our money. While that sounds great in theory, it can get confusing once you start to break things down. Emergency funds, savings funds and debt all need to be addressed regularly, b... read more
Level 10 MariP ‎Posted March 12, 2018 | Latest post yesterday by Movingup100
To help your personal financial wellbeing there is no arguing these two principals will help. Figure out how to:A. Earn more.B. Spend less.C. Do both. When it comes to B. Spend less I encourage people to start with their biggest spend areas. For most... read more
Jim_Sestito ‎Posted a week ago
With the balance and interest constantly stacking up, it's impossible to keep up. What can I do?
jimmyjam ‎Posted July 27, 2018 | Latest post 2 weeks ago by Rostyson
Today I received a few emails that the amount of debt I have for an old Medical Bill decreased by $141 and I did not make a payment. It is close to the end of the Statute of Limitations and I fear the debt collector is trying to extend the amount of ... read more
atc88 ‎Posted September 4, 2018 | Latest post 2 weeks ago by Carl
Denadtaxes ‎Posted July 14, 2019 | Latest post 2 weeks ago by AdrianG001
I’ve researched all my options and it’s time to begin paying off my debt once and for all. I don’t even know how to go about that! Any advice or suggestions?
Cirotax2019 ‎Posted March 13, 2019 | Latest post 2 weeks ago by AdrianG001
Is there any kind of debt that's good to use? Or should I always stay out of debt? Never get a credit card or take out a loan?
RentGuru2018 ‎Posted March 20, 2018 | Latest post 3 weeks ago by Dark_Recruiter
Is it better to try and pay off 1 credit card, and pay the minimum on the others? Then continue to do it with the others. My interest rate is the same for all. Also, will my credit score go up when I pay and close the credit card account?
mranegar ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by HACKITOFF
What are some reputable student loan consolidation companies/program 
Overtlh7 ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by HACKITOFF
SZM ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 4 weeks ago by tagteam
I want to close my second oldest credit card which is Capital One... how much will it impact my Credit Score?
lhaytz ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 4 weeks ago by tagteam
How do I claim insolvency on credit card debt
sddavis66 ‎Posted June 6, 2019 | Latest post August 5, 2019 by LiliY
Is there subject matter expert regarding my spouse’s tax debt? My spouse didn’t pay taxes for many years - unbeknownst to me. We have never filed jointly... always ‘married but filing separately’. He was found guilty of tax evasion and served 18 mont... read more
Santiago ‎Posted August 4, 2019 | Latest post August 4, 2019 by Bsch4477
Is there a loan or a company that will work with you to consolidate at a low rate ? I currently can’t work, and need a solution to pay off my credit cards and car loan
Chloe87 ‎Posted July 22, 2019 | Latest post July 22, 2019 by tagteam