Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Debt management
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Our Turbo blog recently published an article highlighting the top reasons why people are in debt along with suggested fixes and next steps. The five categories include: Not using a budget or trying to track spending Lacking an emergency fund Borrowin... read more
Level 5 MariP ‎Posted September 6, 2018 | Latest post April 20, 2020 by Alison
I need to start making payments towards my debt, but I don't have any mail I can find with any of the information. I see what collection agencies have my debt, but how do I get the information to be able to start paying towards it?
Absolutejoy ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post Tuesday by Opus 17
With the balance and interest constantly stacking up, it's impossible to keep up. What can I do?
jimmyjam ‎Posted July 27, 2018 | Latest post Sunday by Gosendr
Is balance transfer a good option to pay off credit card debt? 
amelia06 ‎Posted April 29, 2020 | Latest post a week ago by CoachKristine
I have paid off my visa but I still have to pay like $10 a month for fees. I don't even have a card anymore cause it expired and they wanted me to pay for a new one and I won't. I want to close this account but will it hurt my credit score?
Jules98903 ‎Posted July 1, 2020 | Latest post a week ago by CoachKristine
i am in debt i need to lower my debt so i get a credit card thanks
subhkrt108 ‎Posted July 7, 2020 | Latest post a week ago by CoachKristine
I received an e-mail today stating my "debt in collections" went up to $238, when I had no idea I had any debt beyond my student loans. When I followed the link in the e-mail from Turbo, it lists the debt as "Other" with no explanation or link as to ... read more
brianorwhatever ‎Posted July 9, 2020 | Latest post a week ago by CoachKristine
So, I have 2 accounts on my credit and on turbo there's no way for me to figure out how to start making payments on them. Does anyone know how to start paying off your debt accounts??
Eyeslikedaggers69 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post a week ago by CoachKristine
Apr 13, 2016 / By Zina Kumok We all want to be more responsible with our money. While that sounds great in theory, it can get confusing once you start to break things down. Emergency funds, savings funds and debt all need to be addressed regularly, b... read more
Level 5 MariP ‎Posted March 12, 2018 | Latest post 3 weeks ago by RSchm
My credit report shows an AMEX credit card with a 7,000+ balance, 14,000 limit and payments of $95/month for over two years and up to date. I have no idea of this credit card and especially a monthly payment which I show nowhere in my records. Please... read more
Jfrantz ‎Posted May 4, 2020 | Latest post June 24, 2020 by edgarmatias2020
[phone number removed]... Gregorio 
Chicodusty13 ‎Posted June 21, 2020
I have an Auto loan with high interest rate. I would like to reference it
lyndandej ‎Posted March 20, 2020 | Latest post June 18, 2020 by Opus 17
Who can I contact to find out where my debt is from and how to pay it? 
Awetzel295 ‎Posted February 5, 2020 | Latest post June 18, 2020 by Opus 17
Is there any program that Turbotax can help me to clean up my credit report?
Saeed22152 ‎Posted May 7, 2020 | Latest post June 18, 2020 by Opus 17
Will paying off my student loans increase my credit score ? 
Dhill29 ‎Posted June 13, 2020 | Latest post June 18, 2020 by Opus 17
Top Contributors