Retirement tax questions
or Ask a Question

Featured Topics

TT asks questions about requesting a waiver for missed 2021 RMD, but do I also need to complete form 5329 and then print TT and mail?
JeannieMac ‎Posted February 14, 2022 | Latest post 48m ago by Jtspeaks
0
3
starkyfubbs ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 4 hours ago by dmertz
0
8
vince4ltci ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by dmertz
0
1
If I leave form 1099R as received, the taxable amount is "not determined" although I am pretty sure that the Gross Distribution is fully taxable. Please advise.
LenJacobs ‎Posted June 3, 2019 | Latest post Tuesday by dmertz
1
12
stevenski ‎Posted Monday | Latest post Tuesday by dmertz
0
5
River_Rise ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post Monday by River_Rise
0
5
scd112 ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post Sunday by Critter-3
0
2
jowatt ‎Posted January 28, 2021 | Latest post Sunday by 15928orca
0
7
Am I still subject to the 10% early withdrawl penalty. I was 57 when I took it out and now I am 58.
hilliard_brenda ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post Saturday by Opus 17
0
2
cbusa ‎Posted Friday | Latest post Friday by dmertz
0
2
1099-R is inputted showing correct amount in box 1 and box 2a. Turbotax form, however, shows correct amount for box 2a but incorrect amount for box 1. Why might that be? (box 2b is unchecked; Distribution code is 7D.
trbacon48 ‎Posted February 6, 2022 | Latest post Thursday by VolvoGirl
0
8
Top Contributors