State tax filing
or Ask a Question
AndreaC1 ‎Posted 03-27-2018 | Latest post Saturday by 1graduate
3
7
I am being directed by the State of California to submit a 2019 non-resident tax return for the capital gains on the sale of a house that had been rented since 2008. Can Intuit help me with that process?
Stonestreetw ‎Posted 37m ago | Latest post 13m ago by DoninGA
0
3
I don't see where Turbo Tax allows me to file my MN state property tax refund
25-69 ‎Posted an hour ago | Latest post an hour ago by DoninGA
0
1
I inherited an IRA from my mother and elected to take a lump sum payout. I live in Missouri, she lived and died in Pennsylvania. How do I plan for state tax on the payout?
MGFedorko ‎Posted 4 hours ago
0
0
Hi I did a extension on my taxes, now I’m ready to start filing. How can I start it? Would turbo tax see that I filed for a extension?
Trinivr ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 6 hours ago by xmasbaby0
0
1
I have not received  my state return  
Tisa ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 7 hours ago by DoninGA
0
1
edmundtaimi ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 8 hours ago by SteamTrain
0
1
yfmega ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 9 hours ago by SteamTrain
0
2