State Tax Filing Forum Topics | TurboTax® Support
State tax filing
or Ask a Question
AndreaC1 ‎Posted March 27, 2018 | Latest post July 24, 2020 by DoninGA
8
57
I need to resubmit my 2016 state tax to revenue of Louisiana 
Nanaplus4grands ‎Posted 5 hours ago
0
0
cspence175 ‎Posted 11 hours ago | Latest post 10 hours ago by DoninGA
0
1
skeirnes ‎Posted 17 hours ago | Latest post 11 hours ago by Hal_Al
0
6
SuryaReddy ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 12 hours ago by Critter-3
0
1
Drakelover1 ‎Posted 13 hours ago | Latest post 12 hours ago by Critter-3
0
1
I originally had that I can be claimed on someone else's return, but my return was accepted and not rejected. I wanted to know what are the rules for my situation. If you are a Turbo Tax expert please help!
juahc ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post yesterday by Critter-3
0
6
I earned money in other states other than my state of residence and need to know how to file.
pg365 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by rjs
0
2
The fish treaty(of treaty fishery or something like that). Do I have to claim my tax exempt wages on my income tax or do I only have to claim taxable wages?
andreakamkoff ‎Posted Friday | Latest post yesterday by SteamTrain
0
1
Need help to apply above service code 
siegfriedmayr ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post Saturday by DoninGA
0
1
Jim Oliver ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post Saturday by DoninGA
0
1
Top Contributors