State tax filing
or Ask a Question
AndreaC1 ‎Posted March 27, 2018 | Latest post Tuesday by Paula Mobley
4
15
I filed an got accepted fast a got my federal taxes back but still waiting on my state an its going on 2 weeks. When will it be here?
Cody m ‎Posted 44m ago
0
0
The employer is filed in Missouri and I live in Missouri. They had me living in Illinois so part of the year they took out state taxes for Illinois. what do I do about the Illinois star taxes it should be only Missouri taxes that came out
Sterlingass ‎Posted an hour ago
0
0
loux_james9 ‎Posted January 12, 2020 | Latest post yesterday by kwilsuzn
0
21
tax151 ‎Posted Thursday | Latest post yesterday by CJSlaymaker
0
2
What if I work for an Oregon-based company while living in Washington, but work some of the days from home? Is there an Oregon income tax adjustment on Form OR-N for the days worked in Washington, not actually days worked in Oregon?
croz ‎Posted yesterday
0
0
resaz ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post yesterday by oregonkicker
0
1
TexasDad ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post yesterday by MaryK1101
0
1
I've tried going through the whole process again and there's no option to edit these adjustments.
kabayev1 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by MaryK1101
0
1
fisher ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by fisher
0
2
Top Contributors