State tax filing
or Ask a Question
AndreaC1 ‎Posted March 27, 2018 | Latest post June 15, 2019 by 1graduate
3
7
Hello, I recently moved to Virginia after graduating from Rutgers and I am working in DC. However, I go back to NJ on the weekends and kept my W-4 as NJ. Would I need to file my taxes for DC, VA, and NJ?
hc525 ‎Posted yesterday
0
0
I want to add more w2 and don't know how
Puffyy ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by VolvoGirl
0
1
RW70 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by Critter
0
1
Hello I’ve been trying to process my state for months now and it is always rejected can someone help
Lsantiago94 ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post yesterday by TomD8
0
2
On setup, TurboTax's questions presumed my wife and I are in separate businesses. We're not. We share a multi-member LLC. There was no way to tell it htat. How will TurboTax know how to correctly file our form 1065 if it won't even ask?
beanorama ‎Posted Monday | Latest post Saturday by beanorama
0
13
missqjay ‎Posted July 17, 2019 | Latest post Saturday by Critter
0
6
g-lunsford ‎Posted June 4, 2019 | Latest post Saturday by MisterD
0
4
I filed 2015 fed tax with turbo tax.  Need to file 2015 CA state tax
ronstewart630 ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post Saturday by Critter
0
1
OK. I EFILED my 2018 state return asking for a $2000 refund. Unfortunately, my refund is only $500. when i go to amend, TurboTax doesn't allow me an entry for state income taxes paid so i cant amend the darn thing. what am I doing wrong?
levinebern ‎Posted Friday | Latest post Friday by Critter
0
1