State tax filing
or Ask a Question
AndreaC1 ‎Posted March 27, 2018 | Latest post July 16, 2021 by xmasbaby0
9
72
Community Manager ‎Posted February 18, 2021 | Latest post March 16, 2021 by ReneeM7122
19
356
Fubeca-87 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by xmasbaby0
0
1
I need to file in NY for 2018 due to income earned in NY. Don't owe taxes but have to file per NY- can this be done using TurboTax?
jdg33 ‎Posted Monday | Latest post yesterday by Critter-3
0
3
Tom007 ‎Posted April 11, 2021 | Latest post yesterday by Critter-3
0
4
Dksheldon1 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by Critter-3
0
1
wadeo7 ‎Posted Monday | Latest post yesterday by TomD8
0
3
stef628 ‎Posted February 7, 2020 | Latest post yesterday by TomD8
1
14
Bh38 ‎Posted Monday | Latest post Monday by Hal_Al
0
4
gregorypscribner ‎Posted Monday
0
0
I have a receipt for payment to efile may state return but the return status does not indicate a completed efile.
RegorLouis ‎Posted February 8, 2020 | Latest post Monday by xmasbaby0
0
3
cree30 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post Monday by Hal_Al
0
2
Top Contributors