Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
State tax filing
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Hello, I pre-paid an estimate on my CA taxes before the April 2022 deadline. I was within the 90% requirement to avoid penalties. I just calculated my return and I am not sure how to incorporate the amount I pre-paid on the return. Do I have to pay t... read more
dm0909 ‎Posted 7 hours ago | Latest post 7 hours ago by VolvoGirl
Does anyone know if you/we can delete a state return (Arizona - not yet filed) that is nearly complete, but has software errors? Something is amiss - want to delete and start over hoping the software corrects itself.
MaxRLC ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 11 hours ago by SteamTrain
While completing Arizona return in Turbo Tax Premier, noted that TT is subtracting a significant amount from gross income. We have no subtractions from Income (Fed to State). Line 36: Other Subtractions from Income. When I right click on the "Other S... read more
MaxRLC ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 11 hours ago by tagteam
How do I enter an incoming California K-1 (541) to my personal trust tax return 541 using Turbo Tax Business 2020? I entered the incoming Federal K-1 (1041) amounts just fine when using the Step-by-Step Mode in the Federal Taxes Tab or the Forms Mode... read more
One4uTwo4me ‎Posted August 2, 2021 | Latest post yesterday by Swanney
So I am living in Ohio but accepted a job in Utah. I was wondering how the state taxes will work I know I have to pay the Ohio municipal taxes
cristychance ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by TomD8
I received a notification from the state of MO stating they did not receive my 2020 State return. I do not see it in my Turbo Tax files as an e-file, as I have filed both state and federal through Turbo Tax for years. Did something change? How can yo... read more
Brandalyn ‎Posted Monday | Latest post Monday by VolvoGirl
Somewhat shocking to receive a notification from my municipality stating I'd not submitted K-1s for two years. Turns out the TTax didn't outline or include the K-1 as a separate form or distinct tax from Earned Wages tax for my particular city taxati... read more
reddawg06 ‎Posted Monday | Latest post Monday by tagteam
Hello,In 2021 I lived in NY for 8 months, worked in NJ, then I moved to NJ and lived there for 4 months, continuing working in NJ.I used TurboTax Desktop to prepare my taxes and it told me that I only have to pay $200 to NJ.I paid it. Recently I rece... read more
zzz2 ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post Sunday by zzz2
How do I retrieve my state taxes from 2020
daytoday321 ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post Sunday by rjs
I filed my Federal Return last night and accepted. Now I want to file my State Return but Turbo tax won't let me file the State. It is asking me to select the Federal Return but I already filed it. Help!
thannagi ‎Posted March 14, 2021 | Latest post Sunday by Critter-3
Hello, my federal taxes are filed and accepted. However i can not file the state ones, it just gives me the option to print and then the instructions are to e-file. How can i e-file? using which software? can i just mail the money i owe?
Ziad Youssef ‎Posted March 6, 2020 | Latest post Sunday by xmasbaby0
I have a sole proprietor business where I am taking bonus depreciation for federal tax purposes. I understand that is not allowed for NY taxes so I need to recalc my depreciation using IT-398, put it into IT-225 (additions/subtractions) so that it fe... read more
petetuit ‎Posted Friday | Latest post Friday by tagteam
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Top Contributors
Privacy Settings