Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
State tax filing
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
The processing times for state returns varies from state to state. Some states have noted that they will take extra time this year to process returns and issue refunds. The reason is due to added measures to protect against fraud. You'll find a list ... read more
AndreaC1 ‎Posted March 27, 2018 | Latest post June 15, 2019 by 1graduate
I live in Illinois but have a rental property in Michigan. The property has operated at a loss. Do I need to file a Michigan 1040 and a Nonresident form?I have filed the loss on my Illinois taxes.
mlepek ‎Posted 12m ago
Hello, I received a Noticed of Proposed Assessment from California for the 2015 tax year stating the following: "We disallowed the deduction for those wages you subtracted on your Schedule CA (540) California Adjustments-Residents. As a California re... read more
SL37 ‎Posted July 19, 2019 | Latest post yesterday by jalaraz
I am a resident of Georgia. I sold a house in Connecticut that was not my primary residence. I will have to pay CT non resident long term capital gains tax. Will the proceeds count as income in Georgia? Can I at least deduct the tax paid to CT? Thank... read more
RAL ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post yesterday by Critter
So I have already filled my federal and state taxes, but i have only received my federal tax, but no state taxes.. i believe i was supposed to been get it and I need it due to recent unemployment... when should i be receiving it..
Amaexm9217 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by mesquitebean
IRS Form 5695 says "No costs relating to a solar panel or other property installed as a roof (or portion thereof) will fail to qualify solely because the property constitutes a structural component of the structure on which it is installed." Since th... read more
tonylavictoire ‎Posted June 4, 2019 | Latest post yesterday by philday
I need a copy of my 2017 state tax
Kaimana64 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by DoninGA
I filed my taxes on time but failed to send off the state printed forms in time. I sent it off pretty late. I’ve yet to receive any type of check in the mail. Have I lost my return and failed to receive anything since I sent it so late?
Claytonjamesss ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by DoninGA
I received a Notice of Adjustment to Md tax return 2016. Owing $236.33 plus interest.Apparently I filed with "itemized" deduction ($9300)on Federal and "standard" ($4000) on state. How did that go unnoticed in turbo tax? Doesn't this mean the IRS owe... read more
lmerello ‎Posted Friday | Latest post Friday by Critter
Hello,i did not get my state tax refund . i called the IRS and they asked me to contact turbotaxwhat information do you nee for me?
Elisac ‎Posted Friday | Latest post Friday by DoninGA
Dear TT, I have used your product to file my federal and CA State returns for 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017. I did not buy your base product, and yes, even so, you dinged me for some additional upgrade beyond my already upscale product. When I completed bo... read more
Mangobiker ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post Friday by VolvoGirl