Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
State tax filing
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
The processing times for state returns varies from state to state. Some states have noted that they will take extra time this year to process returns and issue refunds. The reason is due to added measures to protect against fraud. You'll find a list ... read more
AndreaC1 ‎Posted March 27, 2018 | Latest post Wednesday by mesquitebean
California allows unreimbursed employee business expenses to be deducted on state returns, unlike the Federal return that dropped the deduction with the new tax laws. I do not know where to enter it on the state return, nor do I know if the entire am... read more
genobx2 ‎Posted June 5, 2019 | Latest post 6m ago by JotikaT2
In 2019 I made several distributions from my IRA.An RMD, a loan which was repaid within 30 days and several Qualified Contribution distributions. The 1099 R details a distribution equal to the total of the aforementioned. In Turbo-tax I posted the to... read more
Steve36 ‎Posted 31m ago
My VA return was rejected due to the issue regarding Other Deductible Taxes on Virginia Schedule A. The type and amount of Other Deductible Taxes on Virginia Schedule A are required for the Virginia return. The online entry form has the type. However... read more
midle ‎Posted March 23, 2020 | Latest post 2 hours ago by bumstone2
I have followed a lot of advice online already, including deleting that form, but nothing works. The form isn't even in my form list. What could be happening?!
martha6 ‎Posted 3 hours ago
Dreyton02 ‎Posted 3 hours ago | Latest post 3 hours ago by Hal_Al
The letter I got the reference number is 03540672118
Chelebell44 ‎Posted 5 hours ago | Latest post 5 hours ago by Chelebell44
jdgindiprop ‎Posted June 3, 2019 | Latest post 5 hours ago by KayDray
After moving from California to Washington for around 3 months, I bought and sold some stocks. Do I need to pay California taxes for the profits? I already established my residency at Washington by changing my driver license.
crimson91 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 7 hours ago by CatinaT1
We moved from MI to AZ late Jul 2019... How do we handle taxable and non-taxable INTEREST and DIVIDENDS from our Fidelity/Vanguard/etc. accounts ? Do I need to dig up all the monthly statements and tally up all the GAINS/LOSSES for the time frame whi... read more
Sus79 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 7 hours ago by CatinaT1
Hello. I did not know that HSA's contributions are counted as income in my state of CA (I do not believe seeing this issue last year) and that turbo tax automatically adds it as part of state wages. I contribute to HSA through payroll deduction and m... read more
ec1rx ‎Posted 13 hours ago
Top Contributors