Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
State tax filing
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
The processing times for state returns varies from state to state. Some states have noted that they will take extra time this year to process returns and issue refunds. The reason is due to added measures to protect against fraud. You'll find a list ... read more
AndreaC1 ‎Posted March 27, 2018 | Latest post Tuesday by Paula Mobley
I filed an got accepted fast a got my federal taxes back but still waiting on my state an its going on 2 weeks. When will it be here?
Cody m ‎Posted 44m ago
The employer is filed in Missouri and I live in Missouri. They had me living in Illinois so part of the year they took out state taxes for Illinois. what do I do about the Illinois star taxes it should be only Missouri taxes that came out
Sterlingass ‎Posted an hour ago
loux_james9 ‎Posted January 12, 2020 | Latest post yesterday by kwilsuzn
I'm curious why my earnings didn't automatically transfer over from my federal forms. I finished all the asked questions, and the number for refund from state stayed $0 throughout the whole process. When I go and look at the forms manually, there is ... read more
tax151 ‎Posted Thursday | Latest post yesterday by CJSlaymaker
What if I work for an Oregon-based company while living in Washington, but work some of the days from home? Is there an Oregon income tax adjustment on Form OR-N for the days worked in Washington, not actually days worked in Oregon?
croz ‎Posted yesterday
I am seeing others having this problem too and mine is doing the same thing--I had a total already in for my state return that I will be getting refunded. I filled out the Oregon Kicker info and It says I am eligible for "x" amount but the refund num... read more
resaz ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post yesterday by oregonkicker
Can Utah tax nonresident for 457(b) government distribution when I don’t live in the state anymore and when the distribution was made? Didn’t 1995 federal law exempt nonresidents from source tax on 457(b) government distributions once you moved from ... read more
TexasDad ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post yesterday by MaryK1101
I've tried going through the whole process again and there's no option to edit these adjustments.
kabayev1 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by MaryK1101
Hi. I'm an NRA on F-1 status and I'm using turbotax for filling state returns only. I've been studying in State A for most part of 2019, then worked as an intern in State B during summer. At the end of the year I moved to State C as a full-time emplo... read more
fisher ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by fisher
Top Contributors