Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
State tax filing
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
The processing times for state returns varies from state to state. Some states have noted that they will take extra time this year to process returns and issue refunds. The reason is due to added measures to protect against fraud. You'll find a list ... read more
AndreaC1 ‎Posted March 27, 2018 | Latest post June 15, 2019 by 1graduate
Hello, I recently moved to Virginia after graduating from Rutgers and I am working in DC. However, I go back to NJ on the weekends and kept my W-4 as NJ. Would I need to file my taxes for DC, VA, and NJ?
hc525 ‎Posted yesterday
I want to add more w2 and don't know how
Puffyy ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by VolvoGirl
Federal Return looks good but PA return keeps showing an extra blank w2 and won't let me file because i have more w2s reported on my state return than on my federal return. i deleted my w2s in the federal section and reentered by hand but this added ... read more
RW70 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by Critter
Hello I’ve been trying to process my state for months now and it is always rejected can someone help
Lsantiago94 ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post yesterday by TomD8
On setup, TurboTax's questions presumed my wife and I are in separate businesses. We're not. We share a multi-member LLC. There was no way to tell it htat. How will TurboTax know how to correctly file our form 1065 if it won't even ask?
beanorama ‎Posted Monday | Latest post Saturday by beanorama
I was disappointed when I received a letter in the mail from the California Franchise tax board. I became a California resident in 2018 and used my CA address on my 2017 tax return. They sent me a letter stating I have to file a CA state tax return a... read more
missqjay ‎Posted July 17, 2019 | Latest post Saturday by Critter
"self-employment income from California sources while non-resident of California." I moved from California to OK in August 2017. I worked as a self-employed consultant in OK providing services to my previous employer in CA. I received a 1099-Misc fro... read more
g-lunsford ‎Posted June 4, 2019 | Latest post Saturday by MisterD
I filed 2015 fed tax with turbo tax.  Need to file 2015 CA state tax
ronstewart630 ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post Saturday by Critter
OK. I EFILED my 2018 state return asking for a $2000 refund. Unfortunately, my refund is only $500. when i go to amend, TurboTax doesn't allow me an entry for state income taxes paid so i cant amend the darn thing. what am I doing wrong?
levinebern ‎Posted Friday | Latest post Friday by Critter