Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
State tax filing
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
The processing times for state returns varies from state to state. Some states have noted that they will take extra time this year to process returns and issue refunds. The reason is due to added measures to protect against fraud. You'll find a list ... read more
AndreaC1 ‎Posted 03-27-2018 | Latest post Saturday by 1graduate
If I have students loans that a deferred for a whole year can my boyfriend claim me as a dependent?
Bri91018 ‎Posted yesterday
Smart-check says, it should be located on an int?
lizzmaedew ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post yesterday by Arunkumar
In 2016 I was part time resident in Maryland, where I sold my investment property with a gain. I now have to make an Amendment to modify the date I moved out of MD to Florida. Surprisingly I found that my Maryland tax does not get recalculated, no ma... read more
yfmega ‎Posted Tuesday | Latest post yesterday by SteamTrain
It’s been 2 months since I filed my taxes and I still haven’t received my federal tax return
Dannybalbuena ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by mesquitebean
I am being directed by the State of California to submit a 2019 non-resident tax return for the capital gains on the sale of a house that had been rented since 2008. Can Intuit help me with that process?
Stonestreetw ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by DoninGA
I moved from California to Washington in June of 2019.In California I had a regular full time job, a house, and 2 rental properties. When I moved, I rented out my house as well. Now, I have a regular full time job in Washington and am renting an apar... read more
audraku ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by Critter
I received a letter from the Iowa Department of Revenue re: my 2017 taxes. The letter states I owe additional taxes because $12,297 was stated on the tax form as a health insurance premium adjustment to income. This is from DD on my W-2. I NEVER ente... read more
love2lbr ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by DoninGA
am I required to file MFS for each spouse? I had CA sourced income but I am a CA non resident.Spouse is full year CA resident. Am I REQUIRED TO FILE A CA MFS? or can I do a MFJ?
speedway121 ‎Posted yesterday