Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
State tax filing
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
The processing times for state returns varies from state to state. Some states have noted that they will take extra time this year to process returns and issue refunds. The reason is due to added measures to protect against fraud. You'll find a list ... read more
AndreaC1 ‎Posted March 27, 2018 | Latest post July 24, 2020 by DoninGA
I need to resubmit my 2016 state tax to revenue of Louisiana 
Nanaplus4grands ‎Posted 5 hours ago
cspence175 ‎Posted 11 hours ago | Latest post 10 hours ago by DoninGA
My husband moved to TX (non income tax state) from ID Feb 1, 2020. I continued to live and work in ID until April 10, 2020 when our home sold. I know that because ID and TX are both community property states we must pay Idaho tax on half of TX income... read more
skeirnes ‎Posted 17 hours ago | Latest post 11 hours ago by Hal_Al
I received an email from Turbo Tax saying my e-filing was accepted but I need to mail some extra forms.Doesn't say what those forms are. Please let me know who to contact as I expected the forms to have been sent to State when I paid the e-filing fee... read more
SuryaReddy ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 12 hours ago by Critter-3
Drakelover1 ‎Posted 13 hours ago | Latest post 12 hours ago by Critter-3
I originally had that I can be claimed on someone else's return, but my return was accepted and not rejected. I wanted to know what are the rules for my situation. If you are a Turbo Tax expert please help!
juahc ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post yesterday by Critter-3
I earned money in other states other than my state of residence and need to know how to file.
pg365 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by rjs
The fish treaty(of treaty fishery or something like that). Do I have to claim my tax exempt wages on my income tax or do I only have to claim taxable wages?
andreakamkoff ‎Posted Friday | Latest post yesterday by SteamTrain
Need help to apply above service code 
siegfriedmayr ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post Saturday by DoninGA
Jim Oliver ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post Saturday by DoninGA
Top Contributors
Privacy Settings