Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
State tax filing
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
The processing times for state returns varies from state to state. Some states have noted that they will take extra time this year to process returns and issue refunds. The reason is due to added measures to protect against fraud. You'll find a list ... read more
AndreaC1 ‎Posted March 27, 2018 | Latest post a week ago by DoninGA
misterpillgreen1 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by xmasbaby0
In 2017, I had moved to Virginia from Maryland. I forgot to change my state of residence to Virginia. I filed my state taxes with Maryland. Is there a way to fix this? What forms do I need to file? Can I do this on TurboTax? I file my state taxes wit... read more
robomeister ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post yesterday by SteamTrain
I just purchased TurboTax premier online from Costco this afternoon. It says on the box that it comes with one free state but I can't download the one free state that I purchased. Please help!
ThePooh ‎Posted April 12, 2020 | Latest post yesterday by xmasbaby0
Hi I purchased Audit Defense from you and now my state return has been adjusted down 20% as the state claims the the calculated tax was (paid?) verified with EDD. I entered the information that was on my W-2 and on their letter to me, the number I en... read more
gbronshvag ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post Saturday by xmasbaby0
This school year, I wanted to start reselling fashion jewelry and accessories online for extra pocket money. I live in the state of Florida. From my research, I believe that I will have to pay self-employment, income, and sales tax. Do I need to regi... read more
cece29 ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post Saturday by xmasbaby0
nickboulware8-gm ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post Saturday by Hal_Al
when I used the supplied link to make tax owed payment directly to AZ State and got confirmation, the next screen only allows for bank account withdrawal or mail a check. do I choose mail a check with todays day in order to complete and e-file?
phickeyjr ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post Saturday by SteamTrain
Top Contributors