Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
State tax filing
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
I am furious that after using this product for over 20 years without issue because of the integrity of the product that I get a notice from the State of Illinois that my returns are wrong because of the Real Estate Taxes. After reviewing this, the tu... read more
DrP77 ‎Posted 2 hours ago
I received a notice stating, "There is a disagreement between the W-2 form(s) filed and the one(s) submitted to the department. Line 1 and/or line 13 were adjusted accordingly. If you disagree, please submit a letter from your employer's payroll offi... read more
JEBRITT ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 5 hours ago by Bsch4477
I have not received Michigan refund,when I enter my information to check , it does not recognize my information.
Joeyzz1993 ‎Posted 7 hours ago | Latest post 6 hours ago by VolvoGirl
I work in Colerain Township in Cincinnati. I previously (and very briefly) changed locations to Milford in the beginning of 2017. I relocated from Colerain township to Milford back to Colerain after just 6 weeks. I am still being taxed for City Tax-M... read more
Millsbl2 ‎Posted 7 hours ago
I am a permanent resident of Texas, but I took a position in a different department within the same company that has me working out of Arizona. I rent a room in Arizona but do not plan to live here permanently. Should I do my federal taxes with my Te... read more
steffanniellewel ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post yesterday by MaryK1
Hello,I had someone else file my taxes via turbo tax. She put my federal return on a card and I don't know where my state return is. I called and asked customer service and they said my state return was direct deposit but not attached to my bank acco... read more
menakaya ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by VolvoGirl
How do I get a copy of my NY State Tax Return? I believe I set it up to be paid in April, but I need a copy of it please. How do I go about this?
mimarose1956 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by SweetieJean