Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
State tax filing
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
The processing times for state returns varies from state to state. Some states have noted that they will take extra time this year to process returns and issue refunds. The reason is due to added measures to protect against fraud. You'll find a list ... read more
AndreaC1 ‎Posted 03-27-2018 | Latest post Saturday by 1graduate
I am being directed by the State of California to submit a 2019 non-resident tax return for the capital gains on the sale of a house that had been rented since 2008. Can Intuit help me with that process?
Stonestreetw ‎Posted 37m ago | Latest post 13m ago by DoninGA
I don't see where Turbo Tax allows me to file my MN state property tax refund
25-69 ‎Posted an hour ago | Latest post an hour ago by DoninGA
I inherited an IRA from my mother and elected to take a lump sum payout. I live in Missouri, she lived and died in Pennsylvania. How do I plan for state tax on the payout?
MGFedorko ‎Posted 4 hours ago
Hi I did a extension on my taxes, now I’m ready to start filing. How can I start it? Would turbo tax see that I filed for a extension?
Trinivr ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 6 hours ago by xmasbaby0
I have not received  my state return  
Tisa ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 7 hours ago by DoninGA
I filed my taxes and everything looked good but today I received a letter in the mail from the state of Maryland that I owe them over $1400 dollars. But on my turbo tax it said that part of my taxes will go to them I'm confused and they want me to pa... read more
edmundtaimi ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 8 hours ago by SteamTrain
In 2016 I was part time resident in Maryland, where I sold my investment property with a gain. I now have to make an Amendment to modify the date I moved out of MD to Florida. Surprisingly I found that my Maryland tax does not get recalculated, no ma... read more
yfmega ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 9 hours ago by SteamTrain