Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
State tax filing
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
The processing times for state returns varies from state to state. Some states have noted that they will take extra time this year to process returns and issue refunds. The reason is due to added measures to protect against fraud. You'll find a list ... read more
AndreaC1 ‎Posted 03-27-2018 | Latest post a week ago by 1graduate
I e-filed, and was expecting them to tell me to print something to send in with my check for the school district tax. (It's the only thing I owe.) Or I expected them to ask me if I wanted to pay it with a credit card or something. HOW DO I GET THEIR ... read more
csandor ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 15m ago by Lora Beth
I filed my taxes late....I owe the state money but I can't afford to pay it all at once. Is there a payment plan????
Nigesoc88 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by DoninGA
Hi All, I am filing tax for the first time, so would like to understand whether what I am doing is correct. My W-2 shows only NY has tax withheld. I have done my federal and doing for states now.I did for NY non-resident tax and turbotax shows I got ... read more
ragavant ‎Posted Friday | Latest post yesterday by TomD8
I have two w2's from same company, due to change in payroll processing vendor. they have considered only one w2, other one they considered as error.
amar_vlsi ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post Saturday by Lisa995
My wife and I are Nevada residents that are moving to North Carolina. By the time my home in Nevada sells, we may already be considered NC residents (183+ days in NC). Our profits will be well over the 500K tax free income limit on the Federal tax re... read more
James59 ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post Saturday by Critter
ckarlsen91 ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post Saturday by DoninGA
mkymkcordes ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post Saturday by DoninGA