Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
State tax filing
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
I worked this tax year. Does that affect his taxes and why it's showing up 0 income for him? I'm new to doing my taxes while working so I'm alittle confused.
chris162289 ‎Posted 7 hours ago | Latest post 7 hours ago by DoninGA
I work in Colerain Township in Cincinnati. I previously (and very briefly) changed locations to Milford in the beginning of 2017. I relocated from Colerain township to Milford back to Colerain after just 6 weeks. I am still being taxed for City Tax-M... read more
Millsbl2 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 8 hours ago by Hal_Al
We just received a notice that our CA State tax was not paid. We e-filed both Federal and CA State returns. The IRS debited the checking account but the CA Franchise Tax Board did not. Who at TurboTax should we contact to fix this?
whosdad ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 9 hours ago by SteamTrain
I submitted my NYS tax filing and the first response within 24 hours was that it was NOT accepted. Your program suggested trying to resubmit it electronically and I did that and it has been 72 hours and there has been not status update. How do I proc... read more
cdr344 ‎Posted yesterday
I am furious that after using this product for over 20 years without issue because of the integrity of the product that I get a notice from the State of Illinois that my returns are wrong because of the Real Estate Taxes. After reviewing this, the tu... read more
DrP77 ‎Posted yesterday
I received a notice stating, "There is a disagreement between the W-2 form(s) filed and the one(s) submitted to the department. Line 1 and/or line 13 were adjusted accordingly. If you disagree, please submit a letter from your employer's payroll offi... read more
JEBRITT ‎Posted Friday | Latest post yesterday by Bsch4477