Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
State tax filing
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
The processing times for state returns varies from state to state. Some states have noted that they will take extra time this year to process returns and issue refunds. The reason is due to added measures to protect against fraud. You'll find a list ... read more
AndreaC1 ‎Posted 03-27-2018 | Latest post 06-15-2019 by 1graduate
I need a copy of my New Jersey state return. How do I obtain the return?
Stillmanbecky ‎Posted 3 hours ago | Latest post 3 hours ago by SweetieJean
I was trying to use the Mobile version to file my taxes earlier this year, and I saw that NY State was charging for filing. I thought it was free, since I know the Online version doesn’t do that.
rgibsin ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 3 hours ago by VolvoGirl
I am single member LLC and I need to file amendments to my 2017 and 2018 1040 Federal Tax Returns to include Schedule C, I started my Restaurant Business in Illinois and my primary residence and my wife was employed in California and I receive my Soc... read more
Richardleey ‎Posted Tuesday | Latest post 4 hours ago by TomD8
dickison-amanda2 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by mesquitebean
I was disappointed when I received a letter in the mail from the California Franchise tax board. I became a California resident in 2018 and used my CA address on my 2017 tax return. They sent me a letter stating I have to file a CA state tax return a... read more
missqjay ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by Critter
I believe this is a software error as data was input correctly. There is a tax and interest on the money. Will Turbotax pay my interest?
antnali ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by Critter