Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
State tax filing
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
The processing times for state returns varies from state to state. Some states have noted that they will take extra time this year to process returns and issue refunds. The reason is due to added measures to protect against fraud. You'll find a list ... read more
AndreaC1 ‎Posted 03-27-2018 | Latest post Saturday by 1graduate
In 2016 I was part time resident in Maryland, where I sold my investment property with a gain. I now have to make an Amendment to modify the date I moved out of MD to Florida. Surprisingly I found that my Maryland tax does not get recalculated, no ma... read more
yfmega ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 26m ago by SteamTrain
I filed my taxes and everything looked good but today I received a letter in the mail from the state of Maryland that I owe them over $1400 dollars. But on my turbo tax it said that part of my taxes will go to them I'm confused and they want me to pa... read more
edmundtaimi ‎Posted yesterday
My NY e-file was rejected twice how do I get the program to print a mailable copy for filing
cdr344 ‎Posted yesterday
Hi I did a extension on my taxes, now I’m ready to start filing. How can I start it? Would turbo tax see that I filed for a extension?
Trinivr ‎Posted yesterday
I have not received  my state return  
Tisa ‎Posted yesterday
lauren4897 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by Lisa995
I own a business in Oregon and have a foreign corporation registered in NJ and CA. All my sales are done through my Oregon business. Am I on the hook for income tax on products that were sold in that state even though sales were done in Oregon? The g... read more
fro888888 ‎Posted yesterday