Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
State tax filing
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
The processing times for state returns varies from state to state. Some states have noted that they will take extra time this year to process returns and issue refunds. The reason is due to added measures to protect against fraud. You'll find a list ... read more
AndreaC1 ‎Posted 03-27-2018 | Latest post 2 weeks ago by 1graduate
State says refund was sent/no longer pending or processing. Also I had to call the IRS after fed refund was sent to an old address.
chefrobbcobb ‎Posted an hour ago
From 2011 to Mid 2016 I am Ohio resident, my family lived with me. From Mid of 2016 till Jun 2018 I worked other states MI, Washington DC, NJ and again MI, but my family lived in OH. I visited them every alternative week. My spouse is house wife and ... read more
sudha02 ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 6 hours ago by KarenJ
I bought a home in another state (Louisiana) Dec. 13 2018. I did not rent the home and moved into it January 8th 2019. Do I file a state return with Louisiana for 2018 even though all my income in from another state? Property taxes were paid in 2018 ... read more
Lcolasin ‎Posted 8 hours ago | Latest post 8 hours ago by DoninGA
'Are federal retirement pensions subject to Louisiana state income tax?'
rhigg79 ‎Posted 8 hours ago
need to see ohio taxes foe 2017
Jessie01 ‎Posted 10 hours ago
We filed on mar 9 and our state tax has not been sent by you and now they have sent us a late notice with penalty and interest and I cant talk to a live person without paying extra.
annetterieskamp ‎Posted 12 hours ago | Latest post 11 hours ago by VolvoGirl
Mae5454 ‎Posted 12 hours ago | Latest post 12 hours ago by Hal_Al