Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
State tax filing
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
The processing times for state returns varies from state to state. Some states have noted that they will take extra time this year to process returns and issue refunds. The reason is due to added measures to protect against fraud. You'll find a list ... read more
AndreaC1 ‎Posted 03-27-2018 | Latest post a week ago by 1graduate
mayamontijo ‎Posted 5 hours ago | Latest post 30m ago by xmasbaby0
I am a resident in Maryland and receive 1099 income from a hospital in PA that I do work from home (Md) contract computer work. In 2018 there was a change in PA income tax laws that required employers to deduction income taxes from all 1099 wage earn... read more
EdDriscoll ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post yesterday by re2boys
Hi my name is victory vera and I’m just trying to find out that after all of these weeks a month I still have not received my state taxes what do I have to do to get them
Vic0716 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by DoninGA
jennymullins36 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by DoninGA
Last year I was able to do my property tax refund through the software because I waited until I got my property tax statement before filing. This year I filed before I received the statement and now I want to go back through and file for property tax... read more
BrianG ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by DoninGA
was there something else i needed to do using turbotax? i never received my state return?
yrivera32 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by DoninGA