State tax filing
or Ask a Question
AndreaC1 ‎Posted March 27, 2018 | Latest post June 15, 2019 by 1graduate
3
7
I live in Illinois but have a rental property in Michigan. The property has operated at a loss. Do I need to file a Michigan 1040 and a Nonresident form?I have filed the loss on my Illinois taxes.
mlepek ‎Posted 12m ago
0
0
SL37 ‎Posted July 19, 2019 | Latest post yesterday by jalaraz
0
13
RAL ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post yesterday by Critter
0
2
So I have already filled my federal and state taxes, but i have only received my federal tax, but no state taxes.. i believe i was supposed to been get it and I need it due to recent unemployment... when should i be receiving it..
Amaexm9217 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by mesquitebean
0
1
tonylavictoire ‎Posted June 4, 2019 | Latest post yesterday by philday
0
22
I need a copy of my 2017 state tax
Kaimana64 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by DoninGA
0
1
I filed my taxes on time but failed to send off the state printed forms in time. I sent it off pretty late. I’ve yet to receive any type of check in the mail. Have I lost my return and failed to receive anything since I sent it so late?
Claytonjamesss ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by DoninGA
0
1
lmerello ‎Posted Friday | Latest post Friday by Critter
0
2
Hello,i did not get my state tax refund . i called the IRS and they asked me to contact turbotaxwhat information do you nee for me?
Elisac ‎Posted Friday | Latest post Friday by DoninGA
0
1
Mangobiker ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post Friday by VolvoGirl
1
6