State tax filing
or Ask a Question
I worked this tax year. Does that affect his taxes and why it's showing up 0 income for him? I'm new to doing my taxes while working so I'm alittle confused.
chris162289 ‎Posted 7 hours ago | Latest post 7 hours ago by DoninGA
0
1
Millsbl2 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 8 hours ago by Hal_Al
0
1
We just received a notice that our CA State tax was not paid. We e-filed both Federal and CA State returns. The IRS debited the checking account but the CA Franchise Tax Board did not. Who at TurboTax should we contact to fix this?
whosdad ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 9 hours ago by SteamTrain
0
1
cdr344 ‎Posted yesterday
0
0
DrP77 ‎Posted yesterday
0
0
JEBRITT ‎Posted Friday | Latest post yesterday by Bsch4477
0
1