State Tax Filing Forum Topics | TurboTax® Support

State tax filing
or Ask a Question
AndreaC1 ‎Posted March 27, 2018 | Latest post 2 weeks ago by pquarrier
9
65
Community Manager ‎Posted February 18, 2021 | Latest post March 16, 2021 by ReneeM7122
19
356
What are my options to pay the additional $25 for filing my state taxes? Also why is Turbo asking for $45 to file my Federal when I've already bought the Turbo Tax? It seems I cannot submit my taxes without paying?
Cork1e ‎Posted 8m ago
0
0
$123 seems a little high for what I earned for one day of work. I'm just curious if I did something incorrect or if someone could explain why this is? I made more money in another state (non-resident) and owe much much less.
abby-hilden ‎Posted 20m ago
0
0
bboy1 ‎Posted February 10, 2020 | Latest post 29m ago by mesquitebean
3
47
Leese30 ‎Posted 13 hours ago | Latest post 51m ago by SundayInSalem
0
1
LouSouthNJ ‎Posted February 1, 2021 | Latest post an hour ago by kmtoibn
0
5
too_thorough ‎Posted an hour ago
0
0
stef628 ‎Posted February 7, 2020 | Latest post 2 hours ago by jasnyder1992
0
2
Alice Zinnes ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 2 hours ago by BillM223
0
29
svtg13 ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by DanielV01
0
1
Why was a form 1040 was included at the end of state return forms? Was it for my records or do I need to submit with my other Illinois forms.
jasonlwatson ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by xmasbaby0
0
1
mosselveen ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by DanielV01
0
3
jman3 ‎Posted April 11, 2021 | Latest post 2 hours ago by DanielV01
0
3
amaltt81 ‎Posted 3 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by DawnC
0
1
Top Contributors