Select your situation.
Here's how to remove refund processing fees and change your payment method before you e-file:
- Sign in to your account and open or continue your return.
- Select File in the left menu and proceed to the Just...more step screen.
- On this screen, select the first Revisit link (next to You've chosen to deduct your TurboTax fees from your federal refund).
- Select View Payment Options on the next screen and select Pay with credit card on the screen after that.
- Complete payment by entering your credit or debit card information.
- Continue to the Just...more step screen to make sure the Pay With My Refund has been removed. Step 1 should now show that you paid with your credit or debit card.
To remove refund processing fees and change your payment method before you e-file:
- Sign in and open your return, if you aren't already signed in.
- Select the menu icon in the top left corner.
- Select File.
- Select You've chosen to deduct your TurboTax fees from your federal refund.
- Scroll down and select View payment options.
- Choose a payment option other than paying with your federal refund.