Community Basics
or Ask a Question
Community Manager ‎Posted August 23, 2019
3
0
kb1999 ‎Posted 2 hours ago
0
0
TylerJackob ‎Posted 2 hours ago
0
0
petersan ‎Posted 2 hours ago
0
0
bought turbo tax down loaded from on line cd will not down load gave code iam not npaying for this agin please fix problem
1595tissington ‎Posted 3 hours ago
0
0
I obtained an EIN in 2016. Never opened the business. What should I do if I want to start the business now and will I be penalized for not filing taxes on this EIN number?
exclusive4you ‎Posted 3 hours ago
0
0
Can u tell if I am eligable for the stimulus check
Nealstephanie4659 ‎Posted 4 hours ago
0
0
Software provide drop down with "United Kingdom" on form 1116, but "United Kingdom (Northern Ireland, England, Scotland & Wales) on form 1099-DIV. Won't let me e-file due to the mismatch.
chorth ‎Posted 5 hours ago
0
0
My daughter is 18 and just in school I'm on SSI can she file for the stimulus check herself
sxyri2020 ‎Posted 5 hours ago
0
0
daviddiano ‎Posted 6 hours ago
0
0
2018 taxes were rejected
gt12 ‎Posted 6 hours ago
0
0
I neglected to include my 529 contributions on my state tax returns for the last 10 years. Can I file amended returns and or deduct the contributions on future returns? Thank you.
DG123 ‎Posted 7 hours ago
0
0
Display names in the community can be changed by notifying a moderator. Comment on this thread or private message a community employee & we'll change it for you.
Moderator ‎Posted February 23, 2020 | Latest post 20 hours ago by User1748090
2
19
Waldd ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by mziemer
0
1
dd55 ‎Posted Saturday
0
0
2019jim ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post Saturday by DoninGA
0
1
I haven’t filed for tax in previous years and i have bought a car and paid for rent can I use those pills in 2019 thank you
dr-dada ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post Saturday by xmasbaby0
0
1
how long will it take for me to rev'c a check?
kimberboyd ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post Saturday by xmasbaby0
0
1
@TurboTax Help posted several duplicates of help articles under the same category in help articles. (By the way, this board doesn't have any labels available for topics.)
rootsmusic ‎Posted Tuesday
0
0
AshleighP ‎Posted March 19, 2018 | Latest post a week ago by Lavelwark
10
47
Community Manager ‎Posted November 20, 2019 | Latest post 4 weeks ago by larnerlisa
8
3
Community Manager ‎Posted February 25, 2020
2
0
Moderator ‎Posted February 19, 2020
0
0
Community Manager ‎Posted December 10, 2019
5
0
0
0
7
0
3
0
Community Manager ‎Posted April 23, 2019
1
0
Top Contributors