Get Started in the Turbo Community Forums | Turbo Community
Community Basics
or Ask a Question
Community Manager ‎Posted August 23, 2019
8
0
Roger2 ‎Posted an hour ago
0
0
I have purchased standard turbo tax software but unable to install and I need your help resolve this issue
Abdulshaheed Syed ‎Posted 3 hours ago | Latest post an hour ago by MichelleLO
0
1
michimochi1 ‎Posted 2 hours ago
0
0
Abdulshaheed Syed ‎Posted 3 hours ago | Latest post 3 hours ago by xmasbaby0
0
1
I have been trying to download 2020 standard but it gets stuck when it should be asking for the activation key. I was able to reinstall 2019 and 2018 without any problems. Was there something that changed that is causing this?
Diajoey ‎Posted Tuesday | Latest post 4 hours ago by 7crab77y
0
1
fattgar55 ‎Posted 9 hours ago | Latest post 5 hours ago by ErnieS0
0
1
in; 2020 I entered my 1099R info and a few screens later entered the Amount $ rolled over but TT did not reduce my gross amount by the roll over amount which it should. Is the program in error? Thanks, GaryTal
garyTal ‎Posted 5 hours ago
0
0
estrojen ‎Posted 6 hours ago | Latest post 6 hours ago by DoninGA
0
1
Tab13 ‎Posted 7 hours ago | Latest post 7 hours ago by xmasbaby0
0
1
flotilla ‎Posted Tuesday | Latest post 8 hours ago by flotilla
0
4
theHenks ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by SamS1
0
1
Daniele67 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by xmasbaby0
0
1
So I just was able to receive my W2 for 2019, am I still able to file them somewhere? The Deadline was back in June, and due to being stuck in Canada I was unable to receive my W2 form. Please help. Thank you!
Rayydanyell ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by DoninGA
0
1
banditaje ‎Posted yesterday
0
0
Does anybody know when we will receive our stimulus money on our TurboTax cards for Jan 2021 my friend got his dec31st he get ssi but his money goes on to his ace flare account card that’s were his stimulus money went to last year and this year
Laceylove713 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post Tuesday by DoninGA
0
6
namaste364 ‎Posted Tuesday | Latest post Tuesday by tagteam
0
1
0
1
How do I know if my electronic e-file went to the IRS? Do I recieve an e-mail from your office or IRS?
576489482 ‎Posted Tuesday | Latest post Tuesday by VolvoGirl
0
2
How do you file a final tax return for an 80 year old widow who did not have to file taxes due to her circumstances (age,income)?
loabjag ‎Posted Tuesday
0
0
I'm trying to change my card info how do i do that 
Lpodmore1003 ‎Posted Tuesday
0
0
The account in which I received my first stimulus and turbo tax refund is no longer active. Am I able to update this info?
Rlujas79 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post Tuesday by RubenO
0
2
RandyLL ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post Monday by MichelleLO
0
2
trying to download last years return but the document tab is not there 
glenn261 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post Monday by Demorris62
0
1
Why did I only receive 1/2 of my stimulus payment on my turbo card? I received $1500.00. I was suppose to receive $3000.00!where did the other $1500.00 go?
amathers2001 ‎Posted Friday | Latest post Monday by Demorris62
0
2
Angelinaf1998 ‎Posted Monday | Latest post Monday by Demorris62
1
1
kskbidder ‎Posted Monday | Latest post Monday by DoninGA
0
1
I need. to ammend return for 2019. The return was submitted incomplete. didnot show pertinent information
terry Hilton ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post Sunday by VolvoGirl
0
1
Community Manager ‎Posted February 23, 2020 | Latest post a week ago by DoninGA
6
83
Faulty 2018 CD and need a downloadable version
HericB ‎Posted 2 weeks ago
0
0
blakelkg ‎Posted 2 weeks ago
0
0
szie21707 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago
0
0
IRS get my payment says unable to process stimulus but now turbo tax sent me email confirming theyve sent me my stimulus>>???? where is it going?? direct deposit or check??
treeguy19 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by Wnbethea1
0
6
Ashley8494 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago
0
0
briggitte ‎Posted 2 weeks ago
0
0
Hello, I have Turbotax 2019 CD/Download and I originally E-Filed my taxes. The IRS now accepts 1040X, amended taxes, electronically. How can I do this with TurboTax 2019 CD/Download product? Thank you
Rkhamo ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by macuser_22
0
1
The “get my payment” site says my stimulus was direct deposited to my turbo tax card on 1/4. It is now 1/6 and there is no deposit to my account. Is anyone else having the same issue??
Alin106 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago
0
0
NormaBuena1010 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago
0
0
My Souses Father (China) has gifted us 120K in total in 2020. The gifts were direct to our joint account. Will we need to file the 3520 form? Will we need to report as income? Will need to pay tax on this gift? (Several Payments)
Justj1915 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by DoninGA
0
1
Tracy2311 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago
0
0
stefan_fuma ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by xmasbaby0
0
1
orvalt23 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago
0
0
I need help .because no one will answer me about how to file my return that was not filed a year ago. Because of covid I thought they might still be processing them. So if you have any help I would greatly appreciate it.
huskykt25 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by huskykt25
0
6
olivere ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by DoninGA
0
1
Anyone aware of how I can contact a live person? System says they are down for maintenance and then hangs up. Was supposed to have my round 2 stimulus and it’s not in the account.
jozbb ‎Posted 2 weeks ago
0
0
Did anyone receive their second stimulus check on their turbo card?
candiro5 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by Mamaof4
0
7
Texgking ‎Posted 3 weeks ago
0
0
dovedescent7 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago
0
0
how many stock transactions can i enter in turbo standard version
dharamchandna ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by VolvoGirl
0
2
eaglei22 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by eaglei22
0
4
Top Contributors