Community Basics
or Ask a Question
Community Manager ‎Posted yesterday
0
0
Community Manager ‎Posted August 23, 2019
4
0
0
0
Heairet ‎Posted 3 hours ago
0
0
i tried to reinstall TurboTax Mac 2019 as suggested in the notes for TurboTax Mac 2018 and it did not fix the problem.Help!
mikecryder ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by macuser_22
0
3
gregoryscottmoline ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by dmertz
0
2
I bought a fixer upper house and put it in a irrevocable trust using my moms name to keep my ex husband from trying to take it. If I sell it do I have to pay capitol gain taxes on it now that I have fixed it up?
Lindy2 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by soultax09
0
1
Helphoh ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by tagteam
1
1
Hi, I just sold some stock and have to make some estimated tax payments to avoid penalty. I can compute 1040 ES and 2210. Should I file these forms now or file them along with my 2019 returns next year? Thanks.
saranyan ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by DoninGA
0
1
walterc94 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by DoninGA
0
1
Community Manager ‎Posted yesterday
0
0
When I save a pdf copy of my 2018 tax return, the pdf has no bookmarks. This is after a recent update, as the bookmarks were saved in an earlier version. Is there a solution to this? It is difficult to review the return without the bookmarks...
JohnR- ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post Monday by tagteam
0
1
Aladar ‎Posted Monday | Latest post Monday by tagteam
0
1
What is error code [phone number removed]
Bill4919 ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post Saturday by tagteam
0
4
I purchased the Home and Business Edition so I could file a 1041 and I cannot seem to find this form.Thanks for any help!
mkline1 ‎Posted Friday | Latest post Friday by VolvoGirl
0
2
How do I complete my 2018 return
Pal345 ‎Posted Friday | Latest post Friday by DoninGA
0
1
Community Manager ‎Posted 3 weeks ago
1
0
AshleighP ‎Posted March 19, 2018 | Latest post October 15, 2019 by markmartian
9
27
0
0
4
0
0
0
Community Manager ‎Posted April 23, 2019
0
0