Community Basics
or Ask a Question
Community Manager ‎Posted August 23, 2019
11
0
YV2020 ‎Posted 2 hours ago
0
0
lopat08865 ‎Posted Friday | Latest post yesterday by BillM223
0
1
rmiller33 ‎Posted yesterday
0
0
tonyjaye ‎Posted yesterday
0
0
Dragnmastr1 ‎Posted yesterday
0
0
Mistergolf ‎Posted yesterday
0
0
kellieanj ‎Posted yesterday
0
0
user82936234 ‎Posted yesterday
0
0
I already submitted my 2019 tax return, however I want to amend it, and don’t know if this will automatically transfer to my 2020 tax return
epidemiologist ‎Posted yesterday
0
0
Desktop TurboTax won't give me an option to input my Federal PIN
RWPowell1961 ‎Posted yesterday
0
0
I purchased a rental property in 2020. I am doing extensive renovations to it. TurboTax won't let me enter it on my taxes because I have yet to rent it out. Do I wait to claim all these expenses until the renovations are done and I start renting it?
Mermaidcean ‎Posted yesterday
0
0
Carey611 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by xmasbaby0
0
1
Nestle7277 ‎Posted yesterday
0
0
nick125 ‎Posted yesterday
0
0
Spoiler (Highlight to read)Tax settlement Dept Tax settlement Dept 
ftrcm2016 ‎Posted yesterday
0
0
Do I have to file and pay taxes before midnight on 5/16/21 or can I file on 5/17/21?
murmut0401 ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post yesterday by pro88
0
1
akbs71292 ‎Posted Sunday
0
0
I paid the state tax filing fee for Turbo Tax. I have a confirmation # and it took it out of my bank account, but my computer froze. When I went back in it asked e to pay again. What should I do?
lbishop1963 ‎Posted Sunday
0
0
jmjamrozy ‎Posted Sunday
0
0
Jeff Mahn ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post Sunday by Jeff Mahn
0
1
Schlotty ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post Sunday by JotikaT2
0
1
Gderoche ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post Sunday by AmyC
0
1
MissyMitch ‎Posted Sunday
0
0
Curtispsf ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post Sunday by macuser_22
0
1
Jowi7 ‎Posted Sunday
0
0
I have a single member LLC and entered business income and expenses using TurboTax Home Business 2020. Are there additional tax considerations for distributions? How does this apply? I'm not sure if it's relevant but I am in the state of Illinois.
klscott7 ‎Posted Sunday
0
0
Sold rental property in 2020. Part I 2e depreciation -- is this prior depreciation or prior + current year depreciation? I was surprised that TurboTax did not automatically fill this in.
MBKo ‎Posted Sunday
0
0
Shazam74 ‎Posted Sunday
0
0
I filed 2019 tax online turbo tax business software. For 2020 I am using the CD version of turbo tax. It is not picking up my prior year details. What I need to fix this?
sakina786 ‎Posted Sunday
0
0
Box 20 on a W-2 is usually left blank in areas where such communities don't assess any local income tax. ... TurboTax would only be asking you to put something in Box 20 if you had entries in boxes 18 and 19 as well.
kb82 ‎Posted Sunday
0
0
Ksquared ‎Posted Saturday
0
0
Since my K-1 has entries in two of the Boxes 1-3, I've added two separate K-1s. Do I need to split the Statement A information as well? Thank you for your help.
drkma ‎Posted Saturday
0
0
dfrench75 ‎Posted Saturday
0
0
teregee ‎Posted Saturday
0
0
jazzy300419 ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post Saturday by jazzy300419
0
2
Hello my name is Stephanie Jackson, I’m inquiring about my 2019 tax return. I’m looking for line 8b adjusted gross income so I can provide it for my paper work for 2020 tax return.
Smjj1987 ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post Saturday by xmasbaby0
0
1
Hello I filed my filed my federal return but or some reason could e-file my state tax return. I paid the $25 charge to file but will now mail in my return. I still got charged the fee. Can I get a refund for this?
amartinez75 ‎Posted Thursday | Latest post Saturday by DanielV01
0
1
latadr ‎Posted Thursday | Latest post Saturday by DanielV01
0
1
I have already done one tax return and now it wants the registration number and I don't know it. It's already downloaded on my computer. How can I finish my return? I am unable to find the DVD sleeve with the number on it.
bethsbiz ‎Posted Saturday
0
0
pennlewis ‎Posted Saturday
0
0
I'm 90% through my return and I'm coming to the realization that I may need to file an extension. Not thrilled about it but that's the reality. Can I both save my information and file the extension?
jane3marie3echeg ‎Posted Saturday
1
0
antipc ‎Posted Saturday
0
0
I received a schedule K-1 this year, turbo tax show a capital gains distribution on schedule d ..why did it do tis
HelpEachOther ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post Saturday by tagteam
0
1
How do I leave feedback? I already had my taxes done however. Initially they where rejected and had to contact turbo tax. A rep walked me through to make sure its all good. The rep gave me wrong info. Not raging about it but also not happy neither.
christian217118 ‎Posted Saturday
0
0
p3puke ‎Posted Friday
0
0
B Ann ‎Posted Friday
0
0
JiWo ‎Posted Tuesday | Latest post Friday by JiWo
0
2
How can I get my refund back from Turbotax because my e-file was rejected and I already paid $25 for the State? Thanks!
Thanlyinincometax2021 ‎Posted Friday | Latest post Friday by Thanlyinincometax2021
0
2
twayne10 ‎Posted Friday | Latest post Friday by xmasbaby0
0
1
Top Contributors