Get started in the Community
or Ask a Question
Community Manager ‎Posted 4 weeks ago
0
0
Community Manager ‎Posted 4 weeks ago
0
0
steffandc ‎Posted 10 hours ago
0
0
MB300E ‎Posted 12 hours ago
0
0
mmd4 ‎Posted 16 hours ago | Latest post 15 hours ago by DoninGA
0
3
GB2010 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by DoninGA
0
1
dansawyeror ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by tagteam
0
1
I will be selling my second home that I have owned over the last 9 years. For the last 5 years I have used this home as my primary residence during the week since it was close to my new job. Do I still need to pay any capital gains?
Kepabe04 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by tagteam
0
1
If I sell my vacation property and place the proceeds toward the mortgage on my primary residence do i have to pay taxes on the sale?
Coopman ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by DoninGA
0
1
needsometaxhelp ‎Posted Tuesday | Latest post yesterday by tagteam
0
2
The net tax amount is less if they file on their own and claim themselves as a dependent on their individual return.
0
5
How do you decide to fill as "married" or "Married, but withhold at higher Single rate"
bethyycheer07 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by retiree
0
1
Chante11es1 ‎Posted Tuesday | Latest post Tuesday by Hal_Al
0
2
is there a way to convert a what-if worksheet to separate returns? what-if shops interesting options when filing joint and then filing separate.
vitalesj ‎Posted Monday | Latest post Monday by vitalesj
0
2
insity11 ‎Posted Monday | Latest post Monday by DoninGA
0
1
Do you deduct a loss of an estate's household items on from 1041?
buster opie ‎Posted Monday | Latest post Monday by tagteam
0
1
madincovert ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post Sunday by macuser_22
0
1
Danyah33 ‎Posted Sunday
0
0
How do I submit documentation for accuracy guarantee claims
DMoon ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post Sunday by DoninGA
0
2
Jenland1980 ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post Sunday by tagteam
0
1
My spouse will receive a bequest (over $100,000) from an aunt's estate. The aunt is a US Citizen who resided until death in the Philippines. Does this bequest have to be reported to the IRS? If yes, what form should I use?
SA007 ‎Posted Sunday
0
0
Can I claim my two siblings if I’m filing jointly with my husband and also we have one child?
Mmajhi12 ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post Sunday by xmasbaby0
0
1
Why am i starting to owe taxes with turbo tax
Tsims1977 ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post Saturday by DoninGA
0
1
George966 ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post Saturday by tagteam
0
1
I took an early withdrawal form IRA for college expenses last year. I had taxes withheld at withdrawal. But now realized I never added that amount to my taxes withheld for the year. Can i file an amended tax form?
max3364 ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post Saturday by DoninGA
0
1
My ex used covered CA in 2017 and medi-cal In 2018 for our daughter. If I claim her on my taxes will I be responsible for paying the government back for the health insurance even if I didn’t sign up for any of it?
Danika ‎Posted Saturday
0
0
I need help acquiring/Requesting an IRS Determination Letter for S-Corp exemption. Thank you.
Damico ‎Posted Friday | Latest post Friday by tagteam
0
1
i am confused as to what I need to fill in on the k-1 line 17 199a, is looking for a box to be filled in by text.
bmoore4718 ‎Posted Friday | Latest post Friday by tagteam
0
3
frei ‎Posted a week ago
0
0
Community Manager ‎Posted 4 weeks ago
0
0
Community Manager ‎Posted 4 weeks ago
0
0
Community Manager ‎Posted 4 weeks ago
0
0
AshleighP ‎Posted March 19, 2018 | Latest post May 23, 2019 by rootsmusic
9
22
Community Manager ‎Posted April 23, 2019
0
0
AshleighP ‎Posted March 19, 2018 | Latest post April 13, 2019 by rootsmusic
9
3
AshleighP ‎Posted March 13, 2018
0
0