Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

After you file
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Want a bigger tax refund? With proper planning, tax withholding, or estimated tax payments you have greater control over the amount of tax refund you'll receive, or how much you will owe at tax time. Of course your income, deductions and tax credits ... read more
Expert Alumni KarenL ‎Posted May 1, 2024
Did you receive your refund yet? If not, you’re not alone. According to the IRS, your federal refund generally takes around 21 days to get to your bank account. But that’s only if all is good on your tax return -and there are no questions from our fr... read more
Expert Alumni KarenL ‎Posted April 19, 2024
so it's been more then 18 hours and still have not got my refund advance after i E-File my taxes and they accepted my federeal im confused i have not gotten a email saying i was approved or denied does any one esle have this issue
Louie97182 ‎Posted January 25, 2022 | Latest post April 4, 2024 by hollymadison
I have three children 2 of which are my biological kids but my son is my step son. I’m sure that’s why I got a tax topic 151 to prove he lives with me. But I was wondering if I would get a partial or my refund of the part of the refund that is not af... read more
crazydoc37 ‎Posted June 6, 2019 | Latest post 10m ago by Monroe513
Is tgete a place through turbotax to see on ny 1040 how much local tax was withheld?
caumick62 ‎Posted 47m ago | Latest post 38m ago by xmasbaby0
There are no records of 2022 tax return
ed39a3e1d387 ‎Posted 5 hours ago | Latest post 5 hours ago by VolvoGirl
Hi,I'm writing on behalf of my daughter who was a summer intern out of state last summer (and this summer!). The strange thing was her W2 had withheld ~$9 for IL, in case that's relevant. First we got a follow-up letter saying she owed taxes for our ... read more
sjjestewart ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post 5 hours ago by sjjestewart
palomino2316 ‎Posted 9 hours ago | Latest post 6 hours ago by xmasbaby0
I've been trying to get signed in for 2 days to finish my State taxes. I received an email that my documents were in to complete State and since then I can't sign. I just get the message "There’s an issue on our end. We’re on it".
gibson67 ‎Posted February 1, 2022 | Latest post 6 hours ago by JotikaT2
I'm trying to amend, and I've updated on the form but its not adjusting taxes
tamidennison ‎Posted May 25, 2024 | Latest post 6 hours ago by LenaH
Hi all, Accidentally answered incorrectly on the yes/no digital asset question. I began the amendment process in the turbotax portal but this question was nowhere to be found. I spoke with a representative over the phone who told me to go through eve... read more
vtax24 ‎Posted March 11, 2024 | Latest post 7 hours ago by LenaH
Hi, and thanks in advance for any help! Just filed my amended return. At first, TT told me I had to print and mail it, so I printed (only federal printed at that point). Then I kept going and TT said I can e-file both federal and state, so I e-filed ... read more
MojoMom777 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post 9 hours ago by MojoMom777
On April 4, 2024, I filed, via Turbo Tax, my 2023 tax return. I paid Turbo Tax's fee, $129. I see where the fee was received. I do NOT see where my tax return was filed. And IRS shows no refund although I claimed a refund of $372.
sdbluestem ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 9 hours ago by DoninGA
I have lost and need for a lawyer
overbykim72 ‎Posted 12 hours ago | Latest post 12 hours ago by DoninGA
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Top Contributors
Manage cookies