After you file
or Ask a Question
gobinath3789 ‎Posted 3 hours ago | Latest post 4m ago by Critter
0
2
Hello I received a notice from the IRS (CP20000) that says we have some tax liability due to missing income. My wife receives disability benefits (which we thought were not taxable). We file joint returns. Can someone explain if this is accurate.
mrose_uapb ‎Posted an hour ago | Latest post 6m ago by Critter
0
2
Does code 1541 mean I'm being audited? I'm not sure what could be wrong with my return. Has anyone else had this issue and what was the code for?
taxnerd2018 ‎Posted 03-13-2018 | Latest post 13m ago by Jbrow178
0
864
Jx1234 ‎Posted 13 hours ago | Latest post 17m ago by Texas Roger
0
1
jt040900 ‎Posted 4 hours ago | Latest post 36m ago by Critter
0
3
David4486 ‎Posted an hour ago | Latest post 42m ago by macuser_22
0
2
Hello I filed my taxes this year on 2/13/2019 and I still have not received the refund. Can I please speak with someone and not just be transferred to an automated voice message please?
Peterlax7 ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post 47m ago by Critter
0
1