After you file
or Ask a Question
so it's been more then 18 hours and still have not got my refund advance after i E-File my taxes and they accepted my federeal im confused i have not gotten a email saying i was approved or denied does any one esle have this issue
Louie97182 ‎Posted January 25, 2022 | Latest post 8 hours ago by CatinaT1
26
771
Jason Reed ‎Posted 16m ago | Latest post 2m ago by VolvoGirl
0
1
Stephen R1 ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post 3m ago by Stephen R1
0
2
kdianne ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post 5m ago by kdianne
0
2
sthomenes ‎Posted 3 hours ago | Latest post 8m ago by ee-ea
0
1
p_d ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post 10m ago by p_d
0
4
Steverob2 ‎Posted 8 hours ago | Latest post 23m ago by JamesG1
0
2
Can turbo tax find my documents even if it was filed through amothe turbo tax account?
merloks$ ‎Posted 45m ago | Latest post 24m ago by Cynthiad66
0
1

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Top Contributors