After you file
or Ask a Question
It said I'm getting paid for last year but I'm still waiting. How long do I hav to wait?
c2492cbe0a67 ‎Posted 16m ago | Latest post 14m ago by Critter-3
0
2
SelvamTax ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 24m ago by SweetieJean
0
11
Since 2019 I received a K-1 from an S-Corp. This S-Corp has an "LLC" in its name. Therefore, in 2019, I incorrectly entered my K-1 data in my 1040 as Partnership. Should I amend my tax return?
Marky3120 ‎Posted 41m ago | Latest post 26m ago by Marky3120
0
3
you're not helping with these comments. i do not care about other people problems.
ninakstubblefield ‎Posted 3 hours ago | Latest post 47m ago by NCperson
0
3
you want your money.  so do i were my refund??????
ninakstubblefield ‎Posted 3 hours ago | Latest post 50m ago by NCperson
0
3
mdmazza ‎Posted an hour ago
0
0
When I check with the IRS for more details about my return they show on my transcripts that I haven’t filed at all this year.
jebs114-2 ‎Posted 5 hours ago | Latest post 5 hours ago by NCperson
0
1
I'm going to keep e filed this until I get my taxes that did file last year of 2021
zackary11100- ‎Posted 7 hours ago | Latest post 7 hours ago by VolvoGirl
0
1
glimlach751 ‎Posted 7 hours ago | Latest post 7 hours ago by VolvoGirl
0
1
gregorybutlervg3 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 9 hours ago by NCperson
0
9
deambriaabner ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 10 hours ago by SweetieJean
0
9
Weisest1 ‎Posted 11 hours ago | Latest post 10 hours ago by Critter-3
0
1
My federal return is being worked through Tax Audit. What is the status of my state return?
Weisest1 ‎Posted 11 hours ago | Latest post 11 hours ago by DoninGA
0
1
I'm trying to use the what if worksheet to estimate my 2022 taxes. It is showing a standard deduction of $25,100 for married filing jointly status. I don't think this is correct. Anyone else having this problem?
azk54 ‎Posted March 5, 2022 | Latest post 12 hours ago by gleb001
0
11
I filed my 2020 and 2021 the same day separately and just received my 2020 return but not my 2021. Why could that be?
123456jjrr ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 13 hours ago by Critter-3
0
4
Top Contributors