Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
After you file
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Some of you have noticed an issue where your return has been in a pending status multiple days. This pending status means we noticed an issue that may have caused your return to be rejected and are doing an extra review to assess the reason it was fl... read more
Community Manager ‎Posted February 18, 2021 | Latest post March 2, 2021 by GabiU
w-hancock ‎Posted 52m ago | Latest post 44m ago by DoninGA
I used TurboTax for my 2015 taxes. The state says they never received my E-filed taxes form TurboTax. Now the state assessed me a tax amount, which is huge. I cannot get a hold of anybody at TurboTax to find out how to fix this issue. How do I get a ... read more
Jec4 ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post an hour ago by VolvoGirl
In my original 2018 return, I elected to go with itemized deductions instead of the standard mileage deduction for my rideshare income due a math error on my part when tabulating all costs vs mileage. Unfortunately, once you make this election, you'r... read more
sinewavesurfer ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by sinewavesurfer
My husband is a pastor/chaplain. He received housing allowance (HA) from 2 places in 2020; one a church, the other a non-profit chaplaincy ministry he founded. When I did the taxes, I forgot to include the HA from the ministry. When I file an amended... read more
Roxannec2 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 2 hours ago by Critter-3
How can I correct my credit card information? I accidently entered an incorrect credit number. I expected to get a message that the card was not accepted. Not yet! How can I change the credit card information? Thanks. Christian
CUMeyer ‎Posted Monday | Latest post 2 hours ago by VolvoGirl
Is it not done automatically when doing taxes? Or is it necessary to fill out form 8962 to do so?
mmboudreau ‎Posted 5 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by Critter-3
Hi! My daughter is 6 years old. She received SSN this month. Can I file an amended return for state/federal taxesand stimulus checks refunds? Thanks in advance Andro
Ando06 ‎Posted 3 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by Critter-3
Do I have to use the 1040 X form for each specific year? The 2015 1040x and 2016 1040X? Or, I should use the most recent 1040x for any prior year amendment?
MK100 ‎Posted 4 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by Critter-3
I have already filed my 2020 taxes. I have not received my refund yet. I took advantage of the ACA Marketplace subsidies and I underestimated my income - so, I had to pay back the overage credits. According to the newly passed American Rescue Act, I ... read more
WaynePersutte ‎Posted March 19, 2021 | Latest post 3 hours ago by Loverio
It says, "Overpayment previously refunded or credited (Form IT-140, line 24)" and the other says "Amount paid with original return (Form IT-140, line 23). But no other information about how to find them. I don't where to find this information so if a... read more
gjhunt15 ‎Posted 3 hours ago
I filed before TT had the update for the $10200 deduction. Opening my desktop version:WinPerReleaseMsi v. 020 OOO 1890 it shows a lot higher federal refund due to me than what I originally received. But I cannot figure out how to refile to get it? An... read more
markusx1a ‎Posted September 5, 2021 | Latest post 4 hours ago by markusx1a
I e filed my federal return 3 months ago why is it still pending?
mrc1956 ‎Posted July 2, 2020 | Latest post 4 hours ago by DoninGA
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Top Contributors
Privacy Settings