Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
After you file
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
It said I'm getting paid for last year but I'm still waiting. How long do I hav to wait?
c2492cbe0a67 ‎Posted 16m ago | Latest post 14m ago by Critter-3
In my 2021 return e-filed thru Turbo Tax software, as I needed to pay to IRS, I specified my Checking account number and routing number of my bank correctly to do direct ACH debit. However, IRS claimed it from my Savings account (account number is di... read more
SelvamTax ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 24m ago by SweetieJean
Since 2019 I received a K-1 from an S-Corp. This S-Corp has an "LLC" in its name. Therefore, in 2019, I incorrectly entered my K-1 data in my 1040 as Partnership. Should I amend my tax return?
Marky3120 ‎Posted 41m ago | Latest post 26m ago by Marky3120
you're not helping with these comments. i do not care about other people problems.
ninakstubblefield ‎Posted 3 hours ago | Latest post 47m ago by NCperson
you want your money.  so do i were my refund??????
ninakstubblefield ‎Posted 3 hours ago | Latest post 50m ago by NCperson
Turbo Tax does not correctly calculate the standard deduction for Minnesota state taxes. The standard deduction in Minnesota is reduced, via formula, for higher income individuals. Your software failed to calculate the correct standard deduction for ... read more
mdmazza ‎Posted an hour ago
When I check with the IRS for more details about my return they show on my transcripts that I haven’t filed at all this year.
jebs114-2 ‎Posted 5 hours ago | Latest post 5 hours ago by NCperson
I'm going to keep e filed this until I get my taxes that did file last year of 2021
zackary11100- ‎Posted 7 hours ago | Latest post 7 hours ago by VolvoGirl
glimlach751 ‎Posted 7 hours ago | Latest post 7 hours ago by VolvoGirl
I double checked all four of my kids’ information on my return and it’s all correct and it is the same from last year. Also, our combined income was below the threshold. I’ve been calling the IRS once a week since March and can’t get through. My loca... read more
gregorybutlervg3 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 9 hours ago by NCperson
I filed my taxes back in February. I received a letter in the mail in April for me to identify myself. I called in and did that April 21. Letter indicated that it could take up to 9 weeks to move along the process. As of June 23rd being the 9th week ... read more
deambriaabner ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 10 hours ago by SweetieJean
Weisest1 ‎Posted 11 hours ago | Latest post 10 hours ago by Critter-3
My federal return is being worked through Tax Audit. What is the status of my state return?
Weisest1 ‎Posted 11 hours ago | Latest post 11 hours ago by DoninGA
I'm trying to use the what if worksheet to estimate my 2022 taxes. It is showing a standard deduction of $25,100 for married filing jointly status. I don't think this is correct. Anyone else having this problem?
azk54 ‎Posted March 5, 2022 | Latest post 12 hours ago by gleb001
I filed my 2020 and 2021 the same day separately and just received my 2020 return but not my 2021. Why could that be?
123456jjrr ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 13 hours ago by Critter-3
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Top Contributors
Privacy Settings