turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

After you file
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
so it's been more then 18 hours and still have not got my refund advance after i E-File my taxes and they accepted my federeal im confused i have not gotten a email saying i was approved or denied does any one esle have this issue
Louie97182 ‎Posted January 25, 2022 | Latest post an hour ago by Cassandralcolemsn
harleydavidson22 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post a minute ago by JohnW152
I completed my Amended 2022 Return on Feb 26,2024 andwhen asked if i wanted to efile and clicked yes, I received the message efile not available, closed 10/16/2023. So I printed out, which was a nightmare, with limited instructions on what needed to ... read more
finallyfenix ‎Posted 26m ago | Latest post 10m ago by Cynthiad66
Hi communityI forgot to file my RSU sale in my 2023 tax after file to IRS, so I want to amend it using Turbotax Premier Mac. When I was trying to amend my 1099B, it always shows up a white page with nothing. Does anyone know how to fix it? My return ... read more
TimL7 ‎Posted 16m ago
Soo I was sopposed to get my taxes on the 19th but still nothing the bar is all the way across but the dot isn't filled like the rest and when I go to irs to check it says the info you have entered doesn't match or records anyone have a idea what's g... read more
tootal4200 ‎Posted 30m ago | Latest post 27m ago by xmasbaby0
Refund is 8 days past turbo tax date
tammy_bus29 ‎Posted 3 hours ago | Latest post 29m ago by Mike9241
kenaaa ‎Posted 37m ago | Latest post 30m ago by JulieS
My son interned in Seattle for 3 months. Does he have to file state returns in Washington?
Ravi Ammamuthu ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post 34m ago by Vanessa A
shawnbje123 ‎Posted 39m ago | Latest post 37m ago by xmasbaby0
The deposit came from TPG at $553.19. The total refund should be $1,942.
avdonsky-gmail-c ‎Posted 54m ago | Latest post 52m ago by xmasbaby0
I have been audited by the Utah State Tax Commission. I cannot open the Intuit tax record saved as I do not have the software since we moved home.
rconnolly7422 ‎Posted 7 hours ago | Latest post 54m ago by DawnC
shonshon76 ‎Posted an hour ago | Latest post an hour ago by xmasbaby0
kennabug98-- ‎Posted an hour ago | Latest post an hour ago by xmasbaby0
so it's been more then 18 hours and still have not got my refund advance after i E-File my taxes and they accepted my federeal im confused i have not gotten a email saying i was approved or denied does any one esle have this issue
Louie97182 ‎Posted January 25, 2022 | Latest post an hour ago by Cassandralcolemsn
Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Top Contributors
Manage cookies