turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

After you file
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
so it's been more then 18 hours and still have not got my refund advance after i E-File my taxes and they accepted my federeal im confused i have not gotten a email saying i was approved or denied does any one esle have this issue
Louie97182 ‎Posted January 25, 2022 | Latest post 8 hours ago by CatinaT1
Jason Reed ‎Posted 16m ago | Latest post 2m ago by VolvoGirl
Hello and thank you for reading and any help you can give.I use EFTPS to schedule my estimated tax payments. While setting up my 2023 tax payments I incorrectly entered the year on one of them and mistakenly assigned it to 2022. Seeing this was incor... read more
Stephen R1 ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post 3m ago by Stephen R1
In 2020 I converted part of a traditional IRA into a Roth IRA. The distribution is shown on line 4b and taxes were paid on the entire distribution, however, form 8606 showing the distribution was converted to a Roth IRA was not attached. Vanguard did... read more
kdianne ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post 5m ago by kdianne
Hi as well as others because I have researched this since January 25, 2024 have had a problem with credit karma and two expense account which is connected by you guys through the refinance Vance after my refund advance and filing my taxes via Vance w... read more
sthomenes ‎Posted 3 hours ago | Latest post 8m ago by ee-ea
I took two distributions from my IRA. I chose one of them to satisfy my RMD by selecting the button, then input the data for how much of the distribution was to be considered RMD. When I save and close the program, then come back later and reopen my ... read more
p_d ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post 10m ago by p_d
Steverob2 ‎Posted 8 hours ago | Latest post 23m ago by JamesG1
Can turbo tax find my documents even if it was filed through amothe turbo tax account?
merloks$ ‎Posted 45m ago | Latest post 24m ago by Cynthiad66
Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Top Contributors
Manage cookies