Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
After you file
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Hi Team,Last year 2018, I filled my status as single for Tax Year 2017.I came to US with my Wife on 2019, So I filed as Married filling Jointly for Tax Year 2018 ( Applied ITIN and sent mail for Paper filling ) Got my Wife ITIN too. My Question is No... read more
gobinath3789 ‎Posted 3 hours ago | Latest post 4m ago by Critter
Hello I received a notice from the IRS (CP20000) that says we have some tax liability due to missing income. My wife receives disability benefits (which we thought were not taxable). We file joint returns. Can someone explain if this is accurate.
mrose_uapb ‎Posted an hour ago | Latest post 6m ago by Critter
Does code 1541 mean I'm being audited? I'm not sure what could be wrong with my return. Has anyone else had this issue and what was the code for?
taxnerd2018 ‎Posted 03-13-2018 | Latest post 13m ago by Jbrow178
I didn't indicate that I can be claimed as a dependent but I filed the 1040X form correcting it saying I can be claimed as a dependent. It says the form has been processed and accepted at the end of May. My dad filed a paper copy of the tax return bu... read more
Jx1234 ‎Posted 13 hours ago | Latest post 17m ago by Texas Roger
I am being audited. I claimed an AOC credit for one dependent on the fifth year in 2017. My honest mistake; however, I have two other dependents that qualify for the AOC credit in year 2017. Irs now wants cancelled check/credit card statement showing... read more
jt040900 ‎Posted 4 hours ago | Latest post 36m ago by Critter
IRS reviewed my return and found an error - TurboTax neglected to apply the lower tax rate for Qualified Dividends and Capital Gains. Per the Tax Smart Worksheet, TurboTax selected the “A1 Tax Table” to determine tax due, but should have selected “A4... read more
David4486 ‎Posted an hour ago | Latest post 42m ago by macuser_22
Hello I filed my taxes this year on 2/13/2019 and I still have not received the refund. Can I please speak with someone and not just be transferred to an automated voice message please?
Peterlax7 ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post 47m ago by Critter