Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
After you file
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Some of you have noticed an issue where your return has been in a pending status multiple days. This pending status means we noticed an issue that may have caused your return to be rejected and are doing an extra review to assess the reason it was fl... read more
Community Manager ‎Posted February 18, 2021 | Latest post March 2, 2021 by GabiU
devin266 ‎Posted 4 hours ago | Latest post 10m ago by xmasbaby0
i cant seem to get a good answer but would still like to know
plyrbosox3 ‎Posted 12m ago
child is a dependent, within income requirements, lived with me more than 6 months, is less than 17, has ss number
alandickson ‎Posted 4 hours ago | Latest post 13m ago by RayW7
peterustax ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 15m ago by HelenC12
i filed my taxes already, and i owed because electing to have taxes taken out of unemployment still doesn't take out enough but i want to know how much i will get back now that Biden passed that law about the first couple thousand being tax free. irs... read more
tylerink.98 ‎Posted 15m ago
I require a copy of the depreciation calculation worksheet from 2019. It is not available in the pdf document. However the forum advises it is available in a tax file.I do not see an option to print a tax file in my menu. In fact the menu on the left... read more
HK16 ‎Posted 3 hours ago | Latest post 17m ago by HK16
fierro1983 ‎Posted 19m ago | Latest post 17m ago by xmasbaby0
we have a LLC that we listed on our taxes this year and turbotax said we have to mail the florida return in but im not sure if its just a section i need to send or the whole return packet that we efiled for federal.
afulkroad1 ‎Posted 40m ago | Latest post 38m ago by Critter-3
I eFiled my 2019 taxes via TurboTax. I realized that I forgot something rather important and am trying to amend my return with a 1040X. I'm running into 2 issues with TurboTax 2019 Premiere:I can't put the "today's date" as 2021. It will only accept ... read more
Crewski4 ‎Posted January 13, 2021 | Latest post 46m ago by Critter-3
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Top Contributors
Privacy Settings