Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
After you file
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
It has been received and when I log onto "where's my amended return" it tells me to call. I called and it says they're too busy right now.
joaz1122 ‎Posted July 6, 2020 | Latest post 7m ago by joaz1122
We submitted our taxes after doing them with the Turbo Tax software. The taxes were checked at least five times before submitting. Our Federal refund was supposed to be $2579. We received a check for $1224 indicating that we did not pay into estimate... read more
decbailey528 ‎Posted 6 hours ago | Latest post 32m ago by decbailey528
I need a digital copy of state and federal tax filing for the 2018 year
rasjr402 ‎Posted 47m ago | Latest post 35m ago by DoninGA
We sent the IRS the amount owed for 2015 and they cashed the check but now sent a notice indicating they did not receive the check. I have a copy of the cancelled check but their notification letter provides no guidance as to how to correct their err... read more
jketterl ‎Posted May 31, 2019 | Latest post an hour ago by Kutztown-PA
evgerum ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by DoninGA
I use the annualization method to demonstrate timely estimated payments. Somehow the turbotax system did not prompt me (or I missed the prompt) re: Form 2210. I failed to realize it was not included with my initial filing until receiving a penalty no... read more
Randy55 ‎Posted 9 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by Critter-3
jojo7701 ‎Posted 4 hours ago | Latest post 3 hours ago by Brittp1984
vindin5 ‎Posted 4 hours ago | Latest post 4 hours ago by DoninGA
I read one answer on this forum saying that I need to "wait until they have processed and provided you the refund (or you've paid tax due) and then amend that return to a 1040NR (or 1040NR-EZ)". It's two weeks from the date I filed the tax and I have... read more
nhanjkl ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 4 hours ago by pk
Top Contributors