Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Be prepared and make tax preparation a breeze! Imagine how beneficial and stress-free it would be to not rush around last minute gathering your tax info. You can begin by making a list of what's changed since last year and gather your supporting docu... read more
Expert Alumni KarenL ‎Posted December 12, 2023
The end of the year is more than just holidays, great food, and family! It’s also the perfect time to make smart money decisions, take action to reduce your tax liability and give yourself peace of mind! The following links are filled with tips and s... read more
Expert Alumni KarenL ‎Posted November 28, 2023
I have quickbooks desktop 2021 pro i have imported in the past.Single User Mode I am Administrator followed all directions i have company files open. Restarted QBpro logged in as admin again Turbotax still says no QB desktop file has been found..gett... read more
Rrapp ‎Posted May 23, 2024 | Latest post 2 hours ago by BethLexus
I have used turbo tax for years. This year had to file an extension unable to file my taxes online. Error message” A server problem occurred while processing the refund transfer. Please try to e-file again and if that fails contact customer service.”... read more
Katrj ‎Posted Tuesday | Latest post 3 hours ago by Katrj
I have 2023 Turbo Tax Delux, and the bug happened when I file the Delaware Return.Specifically, on the form: Itemized Deduction Allocation, Line 5e: enter the smaller of 5d or 10,000. We are filing Joint return for Federal Return, and filing Combined... read more
LLLnew ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post 3 hours ago by LenaH
da19103011 ‎Posted 4 hours ago | Latest post 3 hours ago by xmasbaby0
I am a CA resident trustee. I am also beneficiary of trust with 2 non resident beneficiaries. For simplicity, assume trust has $2,000 in taxable dividends from stocks and $11,000 in treasury interest in a money market fund and no deductions. The trus... read more
TD2023 ‎Posted 13 hours ago | Latest post 4 hours ago by TD2023
Turbotax software has put a loss on my Form 1040 Schedule 1, line 8a and it insists I give a detailed explanation of this loss but I have no idea how the software came up with that number. It doesn't match anything I input from my K-1's. Since I don'... read more
do5678 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post 5 hours ago by LenaH
I have unallowed losses in Part VII and VIII or Form 8582 (Passive Activity Loss Limitations) from prior year. Do I take amounts from this form to use for carryover losses? Thanks.
taxfiler458 ‎Posted March 29, 2024 | Latest post 5 hours ago by JotikaT2
jules911421 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 6 hours ago by fanfare
devynschis ‎Posted 7 hours ago | Latest post 7 hours ago by DoninGA
Was there ever an answer to the mouse problem? It is incredibly time consuming to have to guess where you are all the time!
drogers242 ‎Posted 7 hours ago
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Top Contributors
Manage cookies