Get your taxes done using TurboTax
or Ask a Question
Hi, I have overseas stocks, how do I report them? Ordinary or qualified dividends?
Spiny-Norman ‎Posted June 4, 2019 | Latest post 36m ago by GeoffreyG
0
3
allenlaw ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post an hour ago by tagteam
0
1
I have used Turbo Tax Premier (desktop version) to prepare my taxes (filed an extension) and am now ready to file. When I purchased Premier, it said one of the features is to have a CPA review my return before filing. How can I set this up?
baseballcoach13 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post an hour ago by tagteam
0
9
My 2018 Fed taxes were accepted by the IRS 4-5-18 and I still haven't gotten my refund ....why ? And what can I do to find out more ?
Jessielu22 ‎Posted July 18, 2019 | Latest post 2 hours ago by waltgoudy
0
3
I have been waiting for two weeks for my tax return check to come in the mail. But I don’t know if I have to download my tax return and mail it myself, or if TurboTax does that for me. Please, tax day is tomorrow, and I need help! Thank you!
nestorepr ‎Posted June 4, 2019 | Latest post 2 hours ago by MelaineC
0
4
bps652000 ‎Posted June 4, 2019 | Latest post 3 hours ago by tagteam
0
3
take me back all...... the way to when i signed on
cmurty ‎Posted 3 hours ago | Latest post 3 hours ago by DoninGA
0
1
1099-DIV shows qualified and ordinary dividends, but the wages and income shows exempt dividends and ordinary dividends. The amount of ordinary dividends does not match qualified dividends. What is exempt dividends?
raytwocreeks ‎Posted 4 hours ago | Latest post 4 hours ago by macuser_22
0
2
eawrightsbcgloba ‎Posted June 1, 2019 | Latest post 4 hours ago by CarolynM
0
7