turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Be prepared and make tax preparation a breeze! Imagine how beneficial and stress-free it would be to not rush around last minute gathering your tax info. You can begin by making a list of what's changed since last year and gather your supporting docu... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted December 12, 2023
The end of the year is more than just holidays, great food, and family! It’s also the perfect time to make smart money decisions, take action to reduce your tax liability and give yourself peace of mind! The following links are filled with tips and s... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted November 28, 2023
On my W-2, box 15a says "GA", but box 15b is empty. Boxes 16 and 17 have dollar amounts in them. Boxes 18-20 are empty. What do I do to fix this? I tried contacting the employer to ask about their state ID number, but I have not gotten a reply. The e... read more
cdheiss ‎Posted 25m ago | Latest post 53 seconds ago by cdheiss
tt23 has no device to let you select your qb files at all. it just states that qbd is not installed. revied posts and no answers. this is a flaw in the turbo tax program
brucebva ‎Posted February 6, 2024 | Latest post 2m ago by knightly
Hi, We left NYC August 31 2023, also part of the year I worked in CT office as a non resident. My employer withheld some tax for CT. Could you please help me how to calculate income that I need to enter as NY wages. Timeline:Jan-Aug 2023 - lived and ... read more
ObjectiveOriginal ‎Posted 3m ago
If I file and pay taxes later, could I set up a 1-year installment payment plan?
jjr2027 ‎Posted 3m ago
Hi,Part of 2023 year I worked in CT office as a non resident (lived in NY) and now I need to submit TC tax form. My employer withheld some tax for CT. Starting Sep 2023 I’m not a NY resident and never worked in CT after that. Could you please help me... read more
ObjectiveOriginal ‎Posted 5m ago
Hi - I submitted my taxes for e-filing and immediately got an error message "Oops - an issue occurred. Please check back shortly." Within about 30 minutes, the status was updated from pending to accepted and I received an email from TurboTax telling ... read more
lilli2 ‎Posted an hour ago | Latest post 9m ago by ee-ea
smssms18 ‎Posted 32m ago | Latest post 14m ago by SharonD007
Hello, I am entering my Backdoor Roth conversion in TurboTax for 2 IRAs —> Roth IRAs (each $6500) this year for myself and my husband. Usually, the ending value of all IRAs on Dec 31st of the prior year is ZERO on my Forms 5498, but this year - I hav... read more
TaxDocMama ‎Posted 3 hours ago | Latest post 15m ago by DavidD66
I'm getting a K-1 box 17E error that says the number is not between the limits. Wat next?
DIT0 ‎Posted 17m ago
It says that I have a problem with a 1099-DIV statement, that the recipient's zip code must be a valid zip code for my state. I filled in a valid zip code and it still won't accept it. Very frustrating. Anyone one have a similar problem? It then says... read more
js_atl ‎Posted 27m ago | Latest post 17m ago by ee-ea
I have a tax return that the father had a life estate deed in which he and his son were on. The father passed away in March of 2023 and the son sold the home in November of 2023. I believe the son gets the full step up in basis , but my question what... read more
Kate681 ‎Posted 20m ago | Latest post 17m ago by KrisD15
Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Top Contributors
Manage cookies