Get your taxes done using TurboTax
or Ask a Question
If you'd like to start a chat, please select "Tax Expert" on the top of the screen on the right.Check out this FAQ on how to upload your documents: How do I upload documents to my tax expert?
Community Manager ‎Posted February 18, 2021 | Latest post February 22, 2021 by GabiU
3
11
Moderator ‎Posted February 27, 2020
15
0
TedChestnut ‎Posted 28m ago | Latest post a minute ago by tagteam
0
1
benjamingslade ‎Posted 6 hours ago | Latest post 15m ago by SteamTrain
0
3
Install on Dell Windows 10 - cannot see Activation screen - comes up as blank.
suetif ‎Posted December 2, 2020 | Latest post 31m ago by mesquitebean
1
234
It's about 30k. Unfortunately, I need to. Is there a way to cut the massive tax hit? And does it matter if I'm in NC now, as compared to NY, where I moved from?
Brady ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 3 hours ago by Opus 17
0
11
pnytos ‎Posted June 7, 2019 | Latest post 3 hours ago by xmasbaby0
0
183
Russell Stith ‎Posted 3 hours ago | Latest post 3 hours ago by xmasbaby0
0
1
0
1
If my w2 has an incorrect home address, and I enter my correct one while working on the income/w2 section, will it create a problem because it's not exactly the same as on my w2?
frango80 ‎Posted June 5, 2019 | Latest post 3 hours ago by xmasbaby0
0
10
spaladugu123 ‎Posted April 6, 2021 | Latest post 4 hours ago by Francea7
0
4
kmckenzie94 ‎Posted June 7, 2019 | Latest post 4 hours ago by Sassybraud1
4
126
Top Contributors