Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Be prepared and make tax preparation a breeze! Imagine how beneficial and stress-free it would be to not rush around last minute gathering your tax info. You can begin by making a list of what's changed since last year and gather your supporting docu... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted December 12, 2023
The end of the year is more than just holidays, great food, and family! It’s also the perfect time to make smart money decisions, take action to reduce your tax liability and give yourself peace of mind! The following links are filled with tips and s... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted November 28, 2023
My working income is 108K. but due to I made roth IRA conversion of 250K that made our AGI 360K. Would this roth IRA conversion disqualify me for EV tax credit of 7500.
dtn2 ‎Posted Friday | Latest post 16m ago by JotikaT2
What kind of expenses can be deducted from single person or partnership LLC and overall losses can be used to offset W2 income.Can retirement contribution, car expense, home mortgage, utility bills can be used as as expense to reduce taxes. what all ... read more
coolbret ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post an hour ago by Hal_Al
I want to file income tax returns from tax year 2022.
cooljm49 ‎Posted 3 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by VolvoGirl
I E-Filed my taxes on February 13th. I received my Federal return within a few weeks but still waiting on my Michigan State return. I filed forms MI-1040 and MI-1040CR. I contacted them and they stated my return was randomly selected for a manual rev... read more
Shaniac420 ‎Posted April 24, 2024 | Latest post 2 hours ago by Jillian19
I am filing taxes late. how do I do that with turbotax? 
jeffheld ‎Posted 5 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by xmasbaby0
@rjs Hello,I wanted to run by you the way I'm planning to enter sales for founders stock of a small start up. From reading online, in order to qualify as "Qualified Small Business Stock (QSBS)", the new company's inception date should be after 27-SEP... read more
BB_0 ‎Posted 4 hours ago
Hello - I plan to sell the house and have the following questions: 1) I will definitely be above MAGI of $250k (MFJ). Will an additional 3.8% be applied to BOTH LT gains (15%) and depreciation recapture (24% - my tax bracket), i.e., depreciation reca... read more
wully7309 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 4 hours ago by wully7309
I made the mistake of accidentally migrating to Kredit Karma before downloading all my Mint transaction history. Now when I log into Mint and download my transactions all the categories have changed to what Kredit Karma uses. Anyway to download my mi... read more
louie71 ‎Posted February 25, 2024 | Latest post 5 hours ago by orad
user457698399 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 6 hours ago by Bsch4477
Hello.I completed and filed my 2023 return. I opened TurboTax--desktop version--to check something and it asked to update the OK state files (which I don't need to do because I've already filed). I tried to get it to skip the update.I realized that w... read more
Hauckster ‎Posted March 12, 2024 | Latest post 6 hours ago by mrteigland
I had a bonus of $5K that was paid to me in 2023. I had to repay it because I left the company. I had to pay back the gross amount of $5K in 2024. My old company just put that against my gross wages in 2024 and did not do anything with taxes that wer... read more
erincotton21 ‎Posted 10 hours ago | Latest post 8 hours ago by Opus 17
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Top Contributors
Manage cookies