Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Be prepared and make tax preparation a breeze! Imagine how beneficial and stress-free it would be to not rush around last minute gathering your tax info. You can begin by making a list of what's changed since last year and gather your supporting docu... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted December 12, 2023
The end of the year is more than just holidays, great food, and family! It’s also the perfect time to make smart money decisions, take action to reduce your tax liability and give yourself peace of mind! The following links are filled with tips and s... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted November 28, 2023
I need to file for 2022 and 2023
jeremye-1 ‎Posted 25m ago | Latest post 15m ago by xmasbaby0
file my 2023 tax return
mjronchak-gmail- ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 20m ago by xmasbaby0
drondeauassociat ‎Posted 3 hours ago | Latest post 23m ago by xmasbaby0
In January of 2024, Turbotax determined that I might owe a penalty for 2023 and asked me a lot of information (W2 income and self-employed income by quarter etc) to produce form 2210. It turned out that although I paid estimated taxes I didn't pay en... read more
ZPPM ‎Posted an hour ago
I purchased and sold some sports cards on ebay back in 2020. I recently realized I needed to report this income, so am amending to do so. I made money on some, lost on others. When reporting the investment income, is it as simple as subtracting the t... read more
rwom1217 ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post 2 hours ago by Hal_Al
If I filed taxes, my W2 and the IRS sent me a letter stating that e.i.c. wouldn't count for money earned in a work release center in Florida. So how do I fix my taxes to still get a return? Do I need to amend it? Will the IRS fix the issue and send m... read more
bigjames1982 ‎Posted 4 hours ago
Hello,As US expats we are required to file taxes even if we live in another country. If we do our tax with you, do you accept a foreign credit or debit card, or a US debit card? If none of the above is ok, as an alternate can we pay it from our tax r... read more
abtb00 ‎Posted Tuesday | Latest post 5 hours ago by abtb00
jm00652380 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by mesquitebean
In my research, it does not appear that the 2023 Toyota Rav 4 Hybrid that I bought new in 2023 qualifies for a Clean Vehicle tax credit even though when I bought it, I was told it would. Can anyone shine some light on this?
Hijinx65 ‎Posted January 26, 2024 | Latest post yesterday by kel554
To prevent tax fraud by filing a tax form in a state other than the one a taxpayer is a resident of, the state of NJ, and likely other states, requires the use of the taxpayer's physical residential address on the tax form.Also, the USPS forbids usin... read more
Early ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by fanfare
I owed Fed over $4000 dollars in taxes and refund on State tax of less than $1000. 2022 also I owed around this much to Fed and I paid in full amount both years. Don't know where the penalty is coming from. It is showing on Line 38. Thanks for any re... read more
ppulickal ‎Posted yesterday
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Top Contributors
Manage cookies