Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Be prepared and make tax preparation a breeze! Imagine how beneficial and stress-free it would be to not rush around last minute gathering your tax info. You can begin by making a list of what's changed since last year and gather your supporting docu... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted December 12, 2023
The end of the year is more than just holidays, great food, and family! It’s also the perfect time to make smart money decisions, take action to reduce your tax liability and give yourself peace of mind! The following links are filled with tips and s... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted November 28, 2023
I’m looking at our 2021 form and it doesn’t show our income separately, only together.
katelynnlemos ‎Posted an hour ago | Latest post 20m ago by rjs
I went to https://www.irs.gov/filing/wheres-my-amended-return but I can only see the status of my amend, not the status of the 843 reasonable cause abatement for the same tax years 2020 and 2021. I had a serious medical condition at the time, which c... read more
tk01kj ‎Posted 3 hours ago | Latest post an hour ago by Critter-3
I hired a company to set appointments for me. How do I categorize the expense in Quickbooks and TurboTax?
jimandpeggy76 ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post an hour ago by Critter-3
I made a combination of pre-tax and after-tax contributions to a fidelity 401(k) plan. I recently closed the account and took the following actions:Pre-tax contributions were rolled over into a traditional IRAAfter-tax contributions (approximately $1... read more
taxpayer1040a ‎Posted 2 hours ago
I am using TurboTax Business for a Trust tax return. I entered US Treasury Int (Box 3) in TurboTax step by step. However, the K-1 does not state US Treasury Int anywhere including Box 14 Other Information. I can't believe the tax preparer needs to se... read more
TD2023 ‎Posted February 22, 2023 | Latest post 3 hours ago by tagteam
arock1226 ‎Posted 4 hours ago | Latest post 4 hours ago by DoninGA
I own some shares in a family timber company organized as an S Corp and the company will be liquidated and its land sold this year…the proceeds will likely be distributed to shareholders via line 8a on the K-1 as net LTCG. I have the IRS rules for de... read more
Anjin San ‎Posted Thursday | Latest post 5 hours ago by Anjin San
When I changed estimated tax payment to 0. It says my refund amount to be $2130 but also says I owe $2468. Need help with this
impaven ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 5 hours ago by VolvoGirl
I created Irrevocable Trust in 2023 and have EIN,but I do not know how to file mt trust Taxwith my personal tax for NY state and IRS. I have filled my persnol taxes and separate Trust tax but NY state wants me to file with my personal tax.I know now ... read more
fpatel ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 5 hours ago by tagteam
my amended return has been rejected and i don't know why. i cant find the code
jzbarnz ‎Posted 8 hours ago | Latest post 7 hours ago by DoninGA
brin954685 ‎Posted 7 hours ago | Latest post 7 hours ago by xmasbaby0
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Top Contributors
Manage cookies