Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get your taxes done using TurboTax
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
I received sign bonus $10000 from employer in 2018. while filing taxes in 2018 that amount was included as part of my W2. As I left my employer early and I had to pay back $9235 to my employer in 2019.Here is the breakdown of amount... $10000 - $620 ... read more
kunal ‎Posted January 31, 2020 | Latest post 2 hours ago by draks
Hi There, My wife was in the process of doing a backdoor Roth IRA conversion, she was supposed to transfer cash to her Traditional IRA, then move the funds to the Roth IRA account and then invest the money from the Roth IRA. Somehow she got confused ... read more
rubenandrea425 ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by rubenandrea425
amlandscape@57 ‎Posted 4 hours ago | Latest post 3 hours ago by rebmanage
We started a comic book shop and paid in estimated sales tax each quarter. Do we get some kind of credit for that? Where do I put in the payment amounts?
amber46 ‎Posted 9 hours ago | Latest post 4 hours ago by Carl
Hi - I have a newly established LLC partnership (partners are me and another person). We run the business virtually. I have a dedicated office in my home for the business. 1- How do the deductions for utilities and space work? In other words, can my ... read more
K Moust ‎Posted 9 hours ago | Latest post 5 hours ago by Critter-3
How much would the TOTAL BASIS in two Traditional IRAs below be?Traditional IRA-1Started with 7 ($2K each/ yr) Non-Deductible Contributions years 1994-2000—but only 2 of them (totaling $4000) were reported on Forms 8606 by tax preparer-accountants fo... read more
hamilton30 ‎Posted 9 hours ago | Latest post 5 hours ago by dmertz
I am using TT 2021 Premier, CD version, and have a Federal Schedule K-1, Form 1041, and a California Schedule K-1, Form 541.When running a Federal Smart Check I get a notification that says "Box 14 Code A amount does not equal the total entered on Sc... read more
aFp4tFTTa ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 6 hours ago by tagteam
In tax year 2020, 2019, & 2018 I used the on-line version. As I go to prepare my 2021 taxes, I ordered the download version. The DL version was not able to find the 2020 tax file on my computer. I am not able to download the 2020 .TAX file. (not sure... read more
ghappy21 ‎Posted 7 hours ago | Latest post 7 hours ago by VolvoGirl
garyjjacobs ‎Posted June 4, 2019 | Latest post 7 hours ago by Critter-3
sprgbender ‎Posted June 3, 2019 | Latest post 7 hours ago by mesquitebean
Hi,I found a couple of different approaches on this community about how to report the income if I cash out an overseas pension- this would be a non-qualified pension in the eyes of the IRS, I believe. As such, I think the income would be considered N... read more
Richard67 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 7 hours ago by Richard67
I received a 1099-Misc for a lawsuit settlement payment that is partially taxable (emotional distress) and partially not taxable (real property reimbursement). How do I enter this 1099-Misc on Turbo Tax? I have tentatively entered the taxable amount ... read more
JoeK ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 8 hours ago by JoeK
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Top Contributors
Privacy Settings