Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get your taxes done using TurboTax
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
For the latest information about COVID-19 stimulus payment checks, refer to this article: https://blog.turbotax.intuit.com/tax-news/what-the-coronavirus-covid-19-stimulus-bill-means-for-your-taxes-46623/ This Help Article is also available for refere... read more
Community Manager ‎Posted March 27, 2020 | Latest post Tuesday by DoninGA
For the latest updates, refer to this article: https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/articles/community-news-announcements/is-the-tax-deadline-delayed-what-to-know-about-coronavirus-covid-19-and-your-taxes/05/1316004 This Help Article is also available f... read more
Community Manager ‎Posted March 16, 2020 | Latest post 3 weeks ago by Nash2165
The average direct deposit tax refund was close to $3,000 last tax season, and with tax season well underway, it’s no surprise that the most common tax season-related question we’re now hearing is: “Where’s my refund?” We know that you work hard for ... read more
Moderator ‎Posted February 27, 2020
My taxes were rejected apparently for a dependent who was claimed already. Turbo tax had me refile twice and both times they were rejected. Turbo tax had me complete the fix my tax option and informed me that the correction was made and prompted me t... read more
Robsosmoove ‎Posted 37m ago | Latest post 3m ago by Texas Roger
Which form should I need to fill if:- I came to US on December 22 2017 on L2 and returned back home on October 30 2019- I worked for 7 months in 2019 - I’m married filling separately an my son was born in US in July 2019Can I itemized deduction for a... read more
Zuzana85 ‎Posted 22m ago
can I claim my girlfriend on taxes
dnthackme ‎Posted June 1, 2019 | Latest post 36m ago by Hal_Al
roberts-co ‎Posted 7 hours ago | Latest post 38m ago by roberts-co
I postponed my tax bill payments so I could make contributions to my 2019 IRA with the intention of lowering my tax owed. But 2019 contributions in 2020 are not lowering what I owe for 2019. I thought it would. Even though submitting taxes until July... read more
jd114 ‎Posted 53m ago | Latest post 38m ago by macuser_22
All information is correct, but it doesn't show what is wrong, just takes me to the My Info starting tab. Can I by pass it just so I can finally submit my taxes? If I'm correct this has nothing to do with my taxes, I just paid for extra security, or ... read more
haynie28 ‎Posted 39m ago
My taxes were rejected apparently for a dependent who was claimed already. Turbo tax had me refile twice and both times they were rejected. Turbo tax had me complete the fix my tax option and informed me that the correction was made and prompted me t... read more
Robsosmoove ‎Posted an hour ago | Latest post 49m ago by bluedeb
Will I be able to set up a tax payment plan with the IRS through TurboTax? If so, how?
jd114 ‎Posted 52m ago
I'm a US resident and the parent isn't a US resident. This was a one-time transfer, so it wasn't regular. I used it partially for High School fees and partially as my own personal expenses. My parent wants me to report this on my tax return to prove ... read more
bennee12 ‎Posted 59m ago
Top Contributors