Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get your taxes done using TurboTax
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
If you'd like to start a chat, please select "Tax Expert" on the top of the screen on the right.Check out this FAQ on how to upload your documents: How do I upload documents to my tax expert?
Community Manager ‎Posted February 18, 2021 | Latest post February 22, 2021 by GabiU
The average direct deposit tax refund was close to $3,000 last tax season, and with tax season well underway, it’s no surprise that the most common tax season-related question we’re now hearing is: “Where’s my refund?” We know that you work hard for ... read more
Moderator ‎Posted February 27, 2020
I've created a Schedule K-1 and entered only the info presented on the form. There are no special code amounts.Then I run the Errors check, and nothing comes up.Then I e-file, and at the very last step, TT tells me something needs to be "checked" and... read more
TedChestnut ‎Posted 28m ago | Latest post a minute ago by tagteam
I'm at the TurboTax 2020 screen titled "E-file Your Federal Return for FREE". It's giving me a choice of E-file or "File by mail". If I e-file, do I have to pay by credit card? Conversely, if I want to pay by check, does that mean I can't e-file? Not... read more
benjamingslade ‎Posted 6 hours ago | Latest post 15m ago by SteamTrain
Install on Dell Windows 10 - cannot see Activation screen - comes up as blank.
suetif ‎Posted December 2, 2020 | Latest post 31m ago by mesquitebean
It's about 30k. Unfortunately, I need to. Is there a way to cut the massive tax hit? And does it matter if I'm in NC now, as compared to NY, where I moved from?
Brady ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 3 hours ago by Opus 17
pnytos ‎Posted June 7, 2019 | Latest post 3 hours ago by xmasbaby0
Russell Stith ‎Posted 3 hours ago | Latest post 3 hours ago by xmasbaby0
Russell Stith ‎Posted 3 hours ago | Latest post 3 hours ago by xmasbaby0
If my w2 has an incorrect home address, and I enter my correct one while working on the income/w2 section, will it create a problem because it's not exactly the same as on my w2?
frango80 ‎Posted June 5, 2019 | Latest post 3 hours ago by xmasbaby0
Has this bug been fixed yet? Is there a work around for this bug? Does Turbotax have a timeline for fixing this bug?Error - "You elected the simplified AMT Foreign Tax Credit limitation. Print the return and file by mail." Printing lots of pages and ... read more
spaladugu123 ‎Posted April 6, 2021 | Latest post 4 hours ago by Francea7
kmckenzie94 ‎Posted June 7, 2019 | Latest post 4 hours ago by Sassybraud1
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Top Contributors
Privacy Settings