Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get your taxes done using TurboTax
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
The average direct deposit tax refund was close to $3,000 last tax season, and with tax season well underway, it’s no surprise that the most common tax season-related question we’re now hearing is: “Where’s my refund?” We know that you work hard for ... read more
ErickaY ‎Posted February 27, 2020
Hi, I have been living in US since 2015 in H4 visa. However I have changed my status to F1 in October 2020. Will I be treated as non-resident alien.I lost my spouse last year in April, so will be filing my status as single/married filing separately.W... read more
aPayel ‎Posted 12m ago
how do I find the date I filed my taxes electronically through turbotax
ahc21 ‎Posted Friday | Latest post 21m ago by ahc21
How do I contact a human being who will help me?
tomwatson110 ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post 32m ago by Critter-3
When trying to estimate taxes for 2021 using the Tax Calculator-TaxCaster, the std deduction appears to be incorrect. For Married Filing Joint the std deduction is set to $25,100. After setting age to over 65 it jumps by $1,700 to $26,800. Then it ju... read more
p3nguin53 ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post an hour ago by p3nguin53
dowdyp6 ‎Posted June 6, 2019 | Latest post 3 hours ago by Critter-3
sammuse88 ‎Posted January 27, 2021 | Latest post 4 hours ago by Critter-3
joseareacoco29 ‎Posted Tuesday | Latest post 4 hours ago by Bsch4477
This is a 2021 tax question. Since January, 2021, parents pay a minor teenaged son to babysit his permanently disabled younger sibling in their own home for a few hours each week. He is being paid in cash at the end of each month. However, there is n... read more
kretiv ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 5 hours ago by kretiv
In previous years it was a year long but now is only 6 months? I want to confirm that this was the actual offer, but I can't find the info in an email. Direction would be helpful.
ndarnell ‎Posted 7 hours ago | Latest post 6 hours ago by Critter-3
My wife is a writer and director. Last year, she received income from several W2s for the different parts of her work on a show. She received one for writing a script, another for directing, and another for executive producing credit. She gives a lar... read more
urbantempest ‎Posted June 7, 2019 | Latest post 6 hours ago by lb57
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Top Contributors
Privacy Settings