Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get your taxes done using TurboTax
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
The average direct deposit tax refund was close to $3,000 last tax season, and with tax season well underway, it’s no surprise that the most common tax season-related question we’re now hearing is: “Where’s my refund?” We know that you work hard for ... read more
Moderator ‎Posted yesterday
I have used Turbo Tax online for years. This year I was about to finish and file when I thought "Hey lets see if there is a discount that can be applied.". I ended up on the IRS free file site. Saw the Turbo Tax option and clicked it where I was re-r... read more
crlboy94 ‎Posted Tuesday | Latest post 5m ago by CassLO
I am a single, 21 year old, claimed on my parents' taxes, with no children. I graduated from college in December 2019 and I am now working full-time. I will continue to be claimed by my parents until I move out (likely in a year or so). Should I clai... read more
MadelynG ‎Posted 32m ago | Latest post 5m ago by DawnC
I've been ready to file for a while now but Turbotax is saying I can't file because Form 8995A isn't available yet. First it said it would be available on 2/12/2020 and now it's saying 2/20/2020. I can go to the IRS website and find the form which is... read more
jesses408 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 5m ago by POedToo
Could I speak to a live person
collin1234$ ‎Posted 8m ago
marygray71109 ‎Posted January 23, 2020 | Latest post 11m ago by Jesusb101
I'm stuck in a loop with my TT. It's telling me that I'm not qualified for Free File, but i'm unable to start over. It just gives me a popup saying "You cannot clear your return.Once you register your tax return, or pay any TurboTax fees, we can no l... read more
Kevindiaz173 ‎Posted Tuesday | Latest post 13m ago by SForrestLO
I have a 1099r from Charles Schwab the show in box 1 my RMD that's correct but in box 2 it is the same # Back in December of 19 I had C S sent 3 checks to 3 different charities land because of the new rules (the way I understand them you can direct t... read more
Jooyceor Lennard ‎Posted 25m ago | Latest post 16m ago by LindaBelmont
I have reentered the 2018 AGI from my 2018 tax return. I have resent my returns several times. They keep getting rejected because of the 2018 AGI. What do I do now?
mcpaino ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 17m ago by Uday20
Top Contributors