Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
Your taxes, your way. Get expert help or do it yourself. >> Get started
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get your taxes done using TurboTax
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
I was charged an extra $39 just for the bank to withdrawal the two other $39 fees(for state
Galaxyfreak77 ‎Posted February 21, 2022 | Latest post 22m ago by 52mrbowen
My federal return keeps getting rejected and I don't understand why am I getting this reject code. Form 8960 has to do with Rental income loss or gain and I've never had rental income. Like ever. Turbotax's suggestion is to 'wait a few weeks and try ... read more
bculberson1 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post 48m ago by Steve Miller2
In reference to double taxation on social security, why are taxpayers paying into social security paying federal tax on total wages earned and then once again federal tax if they exceed the parameters for single payers vs married? Taxpayers have paid... read more
rbosler50 ‎Posted an hour ago | Latest post 50m ago by Bsch4477
charged for paying with refund
chaparra13311 ‎Posted 51m ago
Description of error:If Form 8960, 'NetRentalIncomeOrLossAmt' has a non-zero value, then it must be equal to Schedule 1 (Form 1040), 'RentalRealEstateIncomeLossAmt' unless all of the following conditions are true: 1) Filing status of the return is Ma... read more
alexclaytor ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post an hour ago by nothanks2021
jab31794 ‎Posted an hour ago
I have been using ITIN for my daughter (10 yrs) to file tax returns all along. However, she received her SSN in Aug 2022 due to change in our legal US status. I was not aware that I will need to send ITIN rescind letter to IRS informing about the SSN... read more
rajsv ‎Posted an hour ago
Top Contributors
Manage cookies