Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get your taxes done using TurboTax
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Hi all, My wife and I got married May 4 in 2018.Her income had met the requirements where she was given a Premium Tax Credit to purchase insurance from the marketplace. I had insurance through my job the entire year. After getting married I thought i... read more
cbuska ‎Posted June 1, 2019 | Latest post 21 seconds ago by cragsdog
Most of the time I can wade through 'IRS-speak' and understand what to do and how things work; but I need some help with this:A couple, married and living together for the entire year, where one spouse has health coverage through their employer and t... read more
vrgr79wild ‎Posted June 6, 2019 | Latest post 15m ago by MarilynG
Hi, I had some employee stocks in US. I moved to India couple of years ago and sold them in the last financial year while in India. My questions: 1. Where do I pay taxes for the stocks sold?2. What is taxable for me? Dividends, interest, profit / cap... read more
neelofer ‎Posted 54m ago
Hi, I have a question regarding the eligibility of getting an ITN for a non-resident alien. I got married this year and would like to file as married filing jointly but while going through the IRS website, I found the following: "Spouses can be claim... read more
mujtabakhan89 ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by DoninGA
apenning72 ‎Posted June 1, 2019 | Latest post 3 hours ago by SweetieJean
I am filing my 2018 taxes late. All forms were completed and ready to submit. The following week when I was ready to print the tax forms I received a message that the following Federal forms were being updated and were "not ready for my specific tax ... read more
kldovel ‎Posted 3 hours ago | Latest post 3 hours ago by DoninGA
imrupp67 ‎Posted 4 hours ago | Latest post 3 hours ago by DoninGA
pse_ht764 ‎Posted 4 hours ago | Latest post 4 hours ago by xmasbaby0
ellid058 ‎Posted 11 hours ago | Latest post 5 hours ago by HACKITOFF