Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get your taxes done using TurboTax
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Hi, I have overseas stocks, how do I report them? Ordinary or qualified dividends?
Spiny-Norman ‎Posted June 4, 2019 | Latest post 36m ago by GeoffreyG
allenlaw ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post an hour ago by tagteam
I have used Turbo Tax Premier (desktop version) to prepare my taxes (filed an extension) and am now ready to file. When I purchased Premier, it said one of the features is to have a CPA review my return before filing. How can I set this up?
baseballcoach13 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post an hour ago by tagteam
My 2018 Fed taxes were accepted by the IRS 4-5-18 and I still haven't gotten my refund ....why ? And what can I do to find out more ?
Jessielu22 ‎Posted July 18, 2019 | Latest post 2 hours ago by waltgoudy
I have been waiting for two weeks for my tax return check to come in the mail. But I don’t know if I have to download my tax return and mail it myself, or if TurboTax does that for me. Please, tax day is tomorrow, and I need help! Thank you!
nestorepr ‎Posted June 4, 2019 | Latest post 2 hours ago by MelaineC
I am the executor for an estate and trying to get ready to file the first and final 1041. The taxes on the income from the estate will be paid by the estate. Not sure if I have to produce K-1 with each beneficiary's distribution since it should not b... read more
bps652000 ‎Posted June 4, 2019 | Latest post 3 hours ago by tagteam
take me back all...... the way to when i signed on
cmurty ‎Posted 3 hours ago | Latest post 3 hours ago by DoninGA
1099-DIV shows qualified and ordinary dividends, but the wages and income shows exempt dividends and ordinary dividends. The amount of ordinary dividends does not match qualified dividends. What is exempt dividends?
raytwocreeks ‎Posted 4 hours ago | Latest post 4 hours ago by macuser_22
eawrightsbcgloba ‎Posted June 1, 2019 | Latest post 4 hours ago by CarolynM