turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Be prepared and make tax preparation a breeze! Imagine how beneficial and stress-free it would be to not rush around last minute gathering your tax info. You can begin by making a list of what's changed since last year and gather your supporting docu... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted December 12, 2023
The end of the year is more than just holidays, great food, and family! It’s also the perfect time to make smart money decisions, take action to reduce your tax liability and give yourself peace of mind! The following links are filled with tips and s... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted November 28, 2023
I thought I picked the one that wasn't going to cost me anything and then was told I had to pick the deluxe why did that happen. My refund was only $730 I'm only getting $3 60 of it back after pain $40 to have it taken out of my federal and 69 each f... read more
sher64 ‎Posted 4 hours ago | Latest post an hour ago by 220773
Have you ever considered recovering bitcoin from fraudulent trading platforms? Perhaps you can recover the bitcoins you sent to a fraudster. I'm sure you're not alone. I've been on a quest and searching for a way to recover $100,000 from a bitcoin in... read more
Barbaraodom ‎Posted an hour ago
Do we need separate email addresses to file our taxes?
patscat64 ‎Posted 2 hours ago
I bought home in 2010, lived there until 2017, rented for about 1.5 years and sold it in 2019. I never moved back this home after I rented. I bought other home as my primary residence in 2017.For the question "Did you use this home for anything other... read more
shishirdahal ‎Posted September 14, 2020 | Latest post 4 hours ago by Siskiyou
Hi there, I bought one call option and sold one put option in 2023 and they both had un-realized capital gain on it on Dec 31 2023 as I have not closed them yet, but etrade already reported the un-realized capital gain on my 1099 form, where in Turbo... read more
Bluesky-888 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by Mike9241
I filed an amendment on my taxes and the IRS took out the tax payment on original tax filed AND also the amended taxes! Both done on same day, so bot sure how they did not catch that. OMG! Now I am out over 6K! I cannot reach anyone at IRS. Called Tu... read more
hopiegirl ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by Mike9241
Hi, Somehow this year I have to mail my return to IRS. When I download the filed return it only gives me one PDF file which has both state and federal. Now which pages should I send to state and federal? or should I send the whole document to both st... read more
theKruti ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by theKruti
Your answer was rediculous and didn't even begin to answer my question. Please answer my question above.
alaynapeters ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by Mike9241
The underpayment penalty worksheet seems to be incorrect. It always count using the last day of the quarter to calculate the days late and thus the penalty, but it's possible that before that day, the tax has already been payed fully. Say that by 06/... read more
nancywan ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post yesterday by nancywan
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Top Contributors
Manage cookies