Investing
or Ask a Question
Trader ‎Posted 13 hours ago | Latest post 6 hours ago by martinmarks1919
0
1
BillG1947 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post a week ago by martinmarks1919
0
1
melissaforpeace315 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by Opus 17
0
1
where do i input 1099R on my tax return?
jjwilson628 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by VolvoGirl
0
1
I inherited my mom's house and sold it for more than the fair market value at the date of death. Will I have to pay capital gains taxes on the sale if I invest the whole amount into a new property? This will not be my primary residence.
mmoorefam4 ‎Posted June 3, 2021 | Latest post 3 weeks ago by martinmarks1919
0
7
SDLC ‎Posted May 23, 2021 | Latest post 3 weeks ago by Opus 17
0
1
Txcolonel ‎Posted June 18, 2021 | Latest post 3 weeks ago by Opus 17
0
2
PabloAK ‎Posted 4 weeks ago
0
0
I sold a residential rental property in 2019 and the passive losses made my 2019 AGI go negative. Can I carry the remaining loss over to my 2020 taxes? If so, how do I do that as I didn't see anywhere on Schedule E or on my 1040 to do that.
Joseph00 ‎Posted May 30, 2021 | Latest post May 31, 2021 by tagteam
0
3
In 2014 we inherited 500 shares in Alabama Power. In January 2020 we sold 200 shares. Do I have to count this as income?
jhouston10 ‎Posted May 17, 2021 | Latest post May 21, 2021 by SundayInSalem
0
1
I have rental property and have filed single for the last 10 years and have deducted my losses. I married last year and turbo tax doesn't seem to allow me to deduct my losses. This is correct?
caahvrai1 ‎Posted May 18, 2021 | Latest post May 21, 2021 by SundayInSalem
0
1
micahman33 ‎Posted May 13, 2021 | Latest post May 14, 2021 by ErnieS0
0
1
cmmisu2nu ‎Posted May 13, 2021 | Latest post May 13, 2021 by DoninGA
0
1
Top Contributors