Investing
or Ask a Question
JMac512 ‎Posted August 8, 2022 | Latest post August 11, 2022 by JMac512
0
4
Jay 99507 ‎Posted July 29, 2022 | Latest post August 1, 2022 by NCperson
0
2
AlexVr ‎Posted July 4, 2022 | Latest post July 18, 2022 by Opus 17
0
3
When will connectivity with Ford Finance be restored in Mint? It has not worked in months and, yes, I can login to Ford directly without issue but Mint will not accept my perfectly valid username and password for Ford.
Paul Creed III ‎Posted June 28, 2022 | Latest post July 7, 2022 by bentriviani
0
2
harlananelson ‎Posted July 3, 2022 | Latest post July 3, 2022 by DoninGA
0
1
Where I I find the full list of Mint spending categories that are used to categorize my transactions.
Smitty 113 ‎Posted May 31, 2022 | Latest post July 1, 2022 by bentriviani
0
3
askstephen ‎Posted June 8, 2022 | Latest post June 10, 2022 by askstephen
0
2
I earn about $7000/yr but my spouse earns more than the Roth IRA limits. Can I contribute to my Roth IRA with my income even though our combined income is over the limit? We file a joint return, and I'm not sure whether that matters or not.
Long-term ‎Posted June 4, 2022 | Latest post June 5, 2022 by Bsch4477
0
1
I live in CA and just purchased a rental property in IN. Will i be able to deduct the interest and taxes of the IN rental on my own w2 income from CA?
Jgat12 ‎Posted May 28, 2022 | Latest post May 30, 2022 by Jgat12
0
4
For 2021 , due to total AGI I could not deduct my 6k ira contribution since I already made contribution and now since it’s post taxes , would I have to pay taxes when in future I take distribution ?
Llctaxlearner ‎Posted April 18, 2022 | Latest post May 18, 2022 by SundayInSalem
0
3
everest_chen ‎Posted May 9, 2022 | Latest post May 10, 2022 by Bsch4477
0
1
Husband cashed out IRA and wife re-invested majority of amount in new IRA. How would this be handled when filing in Turbo Tax?
taxfiler919 ‎Posted April 17, 2022 | Latest post April 26, 2022 by Opus 17
0
6
DuranA203 ‎Posted March 26, 2022 | Latest post April 17, 2022 by JamesG1
1
5
Can I update the cost basis for NQSOs during the interview steps? I don't see a place to do it.
dianeo ‎Posted March 28, 2022 | Latest post April 17, 2022 by daxers3
0
3
Dgyoung15 ‎Posted April 16, 2022 | Latest post April 16, 2022 by ColeenD3
0
1