Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Investing
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
The Investments > Performance graph isn't really useful because it doesn't include the cash in my investment accounts. If I sell $10K of stock, the graph shows a $10K drop in performance and value, even though the proceeds are still in my investment ... read more
JMac512 ‎Posted August 8, 2022 | Latest post August 11, 2022 by JMac512
I am retired, and because the IRS says I make too much money in retirement, they tax 85% of my Social Security benefits. (Shame on me for being a responsible saver and investor.) Because they tax my benefits as if it were earned income, (and they are... read more
Jay 99507 ‎Posted July 29, 2022 | Latest post August 1, 2022 by NCperson
Hi, here is the situation: I'm over 59 1/2, employed and have Roth IRA because I can not contribute to Traditional IRA. Also I have a 401k. My plan is to open Traditional IRA and roll over limited funds from 401k for some small trading. But continue ... read more
AlexVr ‎Posted July 4, 2022 | Latest post July 18, 2022 by Opus 17
When will connectivity with Ford Finance be restored in Mint? It has not worked in months and, yes, I can login to Ford directly without issue but Mint will not accept my perfectly valid username and password for Ford.
Paul Creed III ‎Posted June 28, 2022 | Latest post July 7, 2022 by bentriviani
Mint is asking me to update the access to an old loan I no longer have. If I try to delete it, there is a warning that all data will be lost. Of course I just want Mint try stop asking me to update the password and to stop trying to access an account... read more
harlananelson ‎Posted July 3, 2022 | Latest post July 3, 2022 by DoninGA
Where I I find the full list of Mint spending categories that are used to categorize my transactions.
Smitty 113 ‎Posted May 31, 2022 | Latest post July 1, 2022 by bentriviani
New to Mint - imported my stock portfolio and it shows purchase price as from when I imported everything a few days ago - does anyone know how to go back in and modify the stocks purchase prices to when I actually purchased the stocks several years a... read more
askstephen ‎Posted June 8, 2022 | Latest post June 10, 2022 by askstephen
I earn about $7000/yr but my spouse earns more than the Roth IRA limits. Can I contribute to my Roth IRA with my income even though our combined income is over the limit? We file a joint return, and I'm not sure whether that matters or not.
Long-term ‎Posted June 4, 2022 | Latest post June 5, 2022 by Bsch4477
I live in CA and just purchased a rental property in IN. Will i be able to deduct the interest and taxes of the IN rental on my own w2 income from CA?
Jgat12 ‎Posted May 28, 2022 | Latest post May 30, 2022 by Jgat12
For 2021 , due to total AGI I could not deduct my 6k ira contribution since I already made contribution and now since it’s post taxes , would I have to pay taxes when in future I take distribution ?
Llctaxlearner ‎Posted April 18, 2022 | Latest post May 18, 2022 by SundayInSalem
Hi, Community and experts, I am here seeking help as I have limited knowledge and my co-investor is not helping anymore. My friend and I funded a broker account under my name for forex investment. We transfer money to crypto.com and convert the USD t... read more
everest_chen ‎Posted May 9, 2022 | Latest post May 10, 2022 by Bsch4477
Husband cashed out IRA and wife re-invested majority of amount in new IRA. How would this be handled when filing in Turbo Tax?
taxfiler919 ‎Posted April 17, 2022 | Latest post April 26, 2022 by Opus 17
When I go to Investment line in "Wages & Income" there is no Crypto line and when I select "Stocks, Mutual Funds, Bonds, Other" its asking me about 1099B form howerever all I have from Coinbase is PDF and CSV file. I have seen other people on here be... read more
DuranA203 ‎Posted March 26, 2022 | Latest post April 17, 2022 by JamesG1
Can I update the cost basis for NQSOs during the interview steps? I don't see a place to do it.
dianeo ‎Posted March 28, 2022 | Latest post April 17, 2022 by daxers3
Hi!I'm a new retail trader with trading losses reported on a 1099-B that I received from my futures broker. I'm using a desktop Deluxe version of TurboTax and don't see a place where I can report these losses. I'd like to submit this return on Monday... read more
Dgyoung15 ‎Posted April 16, 2022 | Latest post April 16, 2022 by ColeenD3
Privacy Settings