Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Investing
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Can you add a separate list of stock trades or do the all have to be entered in the program
DAG2 ‎Posted July 11, 2019 | Latest post yesterday by Critter
I have a single member LLC and do not use the K-1 form. The LLC owns several properties purchased in 2018. Turbotax is not giving me a schedule E for each property, and I don't know if I need a separate form for each property since the form asks for ... read more
Almeida ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post Sunday by tagteam
If I sell an ETF in an IRA for $100k and use the $100k to replace it with a different ETF in the same IRA, do I have to pay capital gains on the first ETF?
crelldana ‎Posted Friday | Latest post Friday by HACKITOFF
Hello, This may seem a ignorant question but I really need help. I am a 19 year old college student who does not much know about taxes or claiming investments. I recently made an investment through a fellow stock investor and I am set to receive an e... read more
jslaterr ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post a week ago by tagteam
? Any suggestions. In today's market. Be conservative
charlie brown 69 ‎Posted July 13, 2019 | Latest post 2 weeks ago by RocketJSquirrel
I have finally reached the point, at the age of 34, where I have the additional funds to try my hand at investing. I am very conscious when it comes to corporate social responsibility, and who I choose to spend my money with, but I am having a diffic... read more
BrentRobison85 ‎Posted June 12, 2019 | Latest post 2 weeks ago by RocketJSquirrel
I am preparing a 1041 estate income tax return. My deceased mother in law had an investment account. I know the original cost basis for each of the investments. For some, the original cost basis is higher than the "date of death" cost basis (in other... read more
andy_howard ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post 4 weeks ago by tagteam
I am just starting out and have a pretty decent credit score. I’m also starting save up some money but I like to plan ahead. What are a few things you guys would suggest to start investing? What should I look for?
Needurwisdompls1 ‎Posted October 26, 2018 | Latest post August 19, 2019 by 1LuckyGirl21
I am a a little confused with the wash rule. It states: "It defines a wash sale as one that occurs when an individual sells or trades a security at a loss and, within 30 days before or after this sale, buys a “substantially identical” stock or securi... read more
samkit ‎Posted August 5, 2019 | Latest post August 6, 2019 by tagteam
Is the modified AGI as per the IRS guidance below (on IRA tax-deductible contributions eligibility) referring to combined modified AGI (including spouse who is enrolled in a 401k plan) OR only the individual's modified AGI? Assume that the couple is ... read more
sumitgupta2280 ‎Posted August 5, 2019 | Latest post August 5, 2019 by macuser_22
Hello! I would like to inquire about tax on real estate investment. I'm not a US citizen but on a non-immigrant work visa. I'm considering doing some small investments. How would I be taxed on the interest I gain from the investment? Thank you!
Liz3 ‎Posted July 11, 2019 | Latest post July 12, 2019 by pk
I would like to know the percentage of tax I will have to pay if I sell my investment property and make a capital gain. Also if I sell my investment property and then purchase another investment property (about the same price as the selling property)... read more
tax20181 ‎Posted July 27, 2018 | Latest post July 10, 2019 by michaelmaloney
Is buying silver bullion a good investment? The cost of silver is rather low right now?
Jasonsjay ‎Posted September 9, 2018 | Latest post July 9, 2019 by markgrogan
Tosweetjrjr ‎Posted July 7, 2019 | Latest post July 7, 2019 by mesquitebean