Investing
Investing
or Ask a Question
Jamc3 ‎Posted Thursday | Latest post yesterday by TerukoL
0
1
Zarnon ‎Posted Friday | Latest post Friday by Zarnon
0
2
How you divide 1009B earnings with spouse like you can on a 1099-INT. Turbo taxes is apply all the income to me so I can not qualify for an IRA deduction. The 1099-B earnings are from a joint brokerage account.
meetma ‎Posted Thursday
0
0
I purchased land as an investment. I received coal royalty. Can I deduct the cost of the land?
stcanada ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post Tuesday by ErnieS0
0
1
noviceattax ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post Tuesday by MarilynG1
0
1
adrooney ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post a week ago by MarilynG1
0
1
melissaforpeace315 ‎Posted a week ago
0
0
dubina666 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post a week ago by dubina666
0
9
I paid cash to buy a home that became a rental property; some of it obtained from mortgaging my own house, and some from cash on hand.Can the cash on hand be considered a home rental expense? (Expenses you paid for the seller?)
Somebody42 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post a week ago by ColeenD3
0
1
i own rental property with another person but the 1099 for rents came in my name only how do i handle this?
debraf ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by debraf
0
4
I received form 1099-B Proceeds From Broker and Barter Exchange Transactions from Robinhood Crypto LLC for Short Term gain. Where do I enter this on Turbotax. In the investment section I don't see it. I have Turbotax premier. Thanks
lou0711 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago
0
0
ubernautilus ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by Primmy78
0
4
What the best online cost-basis strategy/calculator for funds held for many years and sold all? NetBasis is not giving me the answers I want this year.
Fretworn ‎Posted July 13, 2020 | Latest post 2 weeks ago by ThickAsABrick
0
3
I sold 4 stocks last year. When I tried to enter them into Turbo Tax , 3 worked but one did not. The cost basis did not subtract from the proceeds.
greek1207 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by ThickAsABrick
0
2
Can I deduct the HOA fees I paid each year now that the property has been sold?
retiredff-selpilot ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by RayW7
0
1
Top Contributors