Investing
or Ask a Question
I sold a residential rental property in 2019 and the passive losses made my 2019 AGI go negative. Can I carry the remaining loss over to my 2020 taxes? If so, how do I do that as I didn't see anywhere on Schedule E or on my 1040 to do that.
Joseph00 ‎Posted May 30, 2021 | Latest post Thursday by tagteam
0
11
maschhoff55 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by tagteam
0
1
scharger59 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by DoninGA
0
1
Txcolonel ‎Posted June 18, 2021 | Latest post a month ago by Bsch4477
0
4
TuckerdogAVL ‎Posted September 15, 2021 | Latest post September 15, 2021 by macuser_22
0
8
BillG1947 ‎Posted July 17, 2021 | Latest post August 13, 2021 by martinmarks
0
4
Hello, I was wondering if TurboTax Premier (or any TurboTax product) allows for processing taxes associated with trading of cryptocurrency (e.g., bitcoin) futures without having to file a paper form? Can anyone help with that? Thanks!
Morning_Man ‎Posted August 6, 2021 | Latest post August 6, 2021 by martinmarks
0
1
sidekickin ‎Posted July 28, 2021 | Latest post August 5, 2021 by SundayInSalem
0
1
are 401k contributions based on paycheck date, or is it based on the date in which the money from the paycheck actually HITS the 401k trustee? Basically, is it based on paycheck date or activity date
melissaforpeace315 ‎Posted July 31, 2021 | Latest post July 31, 2021 by macuser_22
0
1
Currently sitting on capital gains of $5M. Looking for some advice on how to limit taxes if I were to liquidate today.
Kevin McConnell ‎Posted July 28, 2021 | Latest post July 28, 2021 by Kevin McConnell
0
2
Trader ‎Posted July 26, 2021 | Latest post July 26, 2021 by martinmarks
0
1
melissaforpeace315 ‎Posted July 12, 2021 | Latest post July 13, 2021 by Opus 17
0
1
where do i input 1099R on my tax return?
jjwilson628 ‎Posted July 7, 2021 | Latest post July 7, 2021 by VolvoGirl
0
1
I inherited my mom's house and sold it for more than the fair market value at the date of death. Will I have to pay capital gains taxes on the sale if I invest the whole amount into a new property? This will not be my primary residence.
mmoorefam4 ‎Posted June 3, 2021 | Latest post July 6, 2021 by martinmarks
0
7
SDLC ‎Posted May 23, 2021 | Latest post July 6, 2021 by Opus 17
0
1
Top Contributors