Investing
or Ask a Question
MustLoveSubies ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post Saturday by macuser_22
0
1
ytt ‎Posted December 15, 2019 | Latest post a week ago by macuser_22
0
15
lisaannsala ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post a week ago by macuser_22
0
4
sjt67 ‎Posted March 6, 2020 | Latest post a week ago by fanfare
0
8
Do co-owners on an investment, filing separate taxes, add dividends to their income each?
fajaso ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post a week ago by LudwigVan_fan
0
1
djblackstone ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by AnnetteB6
0
1
How do I find the source of a calculated number in 2019 TurboTax Premier download version?
Andy-P ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by Andy-P
0
2
jkellerman97 ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by AnnetteB6
0
1
graimo ‎Posted 3 weeks ago
0
0
Miguel0514 ‎Posted February 2, 2020 | Latest post 4 weeks ago by xmasbaby0
1
8
shafiq ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post 4 weeks ago by DavidS127
0
1
2faithcooks ‎Posted April 24, 2020 | Latest post 4 weeks ago by GiseleD
0
1
shafiq ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post 4 weeks ago by RobertG
0
1
Using Code AH rather than Code Z on Box 20 of the Schedule K-1 has significant and negative tax consequences. TurboTax will not apply the deduction you should get, you MUST enter Code Z amounts under Code Z. Open this post for a solution !
johnshops ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 4 weeks ago by johnshops
0
1
jjgerry ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post a month ago by macuser_22
0
4
Top Contributors