The Premium Services bundle is an optional add-on package offered to customers using a paid version of TurboTax Online with a California state return who didn’t add MAX benefits.
You likely added it on the payment screen when you chose to pay with your federal return.
If you want to remove Premium Services, you need to do so before completing your order and before using any of the features, though you won’t have to clear and start over.
Here’s how to delete Premium Services from your order:
- Open or continue your return.
- Select File in the left-hand menu to view the final steps before filing.
- Select Revisit next to Step 1-You've chosen to deduct your TurboTax fees from your federal return.
- Scroll down to the Premium Services Benefits section and select Remove.
- Select Remove and Pay With Card.
- Select View Payment Options.
- On the How would you like to pay for TurboTax screen select Pay Now. (Pay with Federal Refund is only available with the Premium Services bundle.)
By removing Premium Services, you cancel your 1-year subscription to Audit Defense, Full Identity Restoration, Identity Theft Monitoring, Identity Loss Insurance, and you will no longer have access to Priority Care. These benefits can't be purchased separately.