Self employed
or Ask a Question
Recently change from being office based for 5 days week to field based 3 days and office 2 days a week does this affect the mileage I can claim
yanny1971 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post a week ago by VolvoGirl
0
2
Geauxkris ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post a week ago by macuser_22
0
1
can i please get a rep to contact me regarding my turbo tax return
steve crittenden ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post a week ago by VolvoGirl
0
6
tnoonz ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by VolvoGirl
0
2
I opened a new handyman business this year. Before opening I had about 20k worth of tools that I use now for my business. They are things from saws to drills. Can I deduct the 20k? If so, what is the period of the useful life to depreciate the tools?
Ctsato ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by tagteam
0
2
I am a independent contractor for the first time as a bike messenger and I was curious about taxes. Do bike messengers use their net profit to cover SE tax and Schedule C?
jatorijenkins2 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by jatorijenkins2
0
5
To get a deal done I paid to have the HVAC fixed for my buyer. Is the amount I paid tax-deductible? If it is what would it be considered?
Runkidsx3 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by HACKITOFF
0
1
ehaqueny ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by tagteam
0
1
Bonnetb ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post a month ago by HACKITOFF
0
2
slm609 ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post a month ago by tagteam
0
1
Daivd Penn ‎Posted August 9, 2019 | Latest post October 21, 2019 by Carl
0
6
What is the proper business code for a ride sharing driver?
Michael Galloway ‎Posted October 14, 2019 | Latest post October 21, 2019 by hotspotthecoolst
1
1
CafePottery ‎Posted October 15, 2019 | Latest post October 18, 2019 by Carl
0
2