Self employed
or Ask a Question
i live with my girlfriend and her parents, and we have a baby. the baby is on medicaid under my girlfriends mom. can i still claim my kid?
jaimebr23 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by Chloe29ricky
0
1
tas ‎Posted yesterday
0
0
I am a Field Technician, i do not travel overnight but work in different locations all day every day. Can i deduct my meals? Am I eligible for per diem deduction?
chavesluis2 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by ee-ea
0
1
Filed a 1099misc for the first time for 2018 taxes. I entered "statuary employee" and claimed business expenses as well. Is there a way to change it? Will It require to amend my taxes!!! Pls help!!
KKLIMAS1 ‎Posted yesterday
0
0
can i please get a rep to contact me regarding my turbo tax return
steve crittenden ‎Posted November 13, 2019 | Latest post Wednesday by DoninGA
0
10
gerstp ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post Wednesday by LeonardS
0
1
rodgerrrodgers ‎Posted Tuesday | Latest post Tuesday by tagteam
0
1
rociogomez ‎Posted Tuesday
0
0
228390579 ‎Posted Tuesday | Latest post Tuesday by xmasbaby0
0
1
Rockytopgirl131 ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post Monday by DawnC
0
1
cwilliambrown ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post Monday by LeonardS
0
1
Irasaco ‎Posted Monday | Latest post Monday by JulieS
0
1
b1rch3ll ‎Posted Friday | Latest post Saturday by Carl
0
1
ldbeng ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post Saturday by Carl
0
2
Top Contributors