Self employed
or Ask a Question
where do I deduct the Notary fees from my Self Emplyment
Dmserv ‎Posted Thursday | Latest post an hour ago by Dmserv
0
3
Dakota734 ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post yesterday by xmasbaby0
0
1
terryhertz ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post Wednesday by xmasbaby0
0
3
My wife and I own an LLC. We sold a portion of the business (domains, copyrights, inventory, equipment). Does it get reported as normal income or as capital gains? And it the latter where do you report it?
Fuzzmonkey ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post Wednesday by LudwigVan_fan
0
4
portersr04 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post Wednesday by CatinaT1
0
5
sujoydd ‎Posted Wednesday
0
0
Sandy31 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post Tuesday by SusanY1
0
1
cybermom96 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post a week ago by Bsch4477
0
3
Turb tax asks if I want to take a "special depreciation allowance on a dump truck for business
ngaucha ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by Carl
0
2
This year I will be a self contractor (consulting services) and need to send invoices to a foreign company. Will I just need to fill out a Schedule C next year for income collected? Any other steps I am missing?
contractorconsult ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by Carl
0
4
Dtaxman ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by Carl
0
2
Laura30 ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by Carl
0
5
Laura_zzzz ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by VictoriaD75
0
1
tmb001 ‎Posted March 5, 2020 | Latest post 3 weeks ago by macuser_22
0
3
Top Contributors