Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Self employed
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
I am a sole proprietor and I live in Georgia, work for a company in North Carolina that pays my invoice for work at their Pennsylvania factory, who do I pay my quarterly taxes to: GA, NC, PA? I know I pay the Fed Tax not sure about State(s)
hgw10 ‎Posted 4 hours ago
Ok so i got two ?, 1st i filed my taxes im self employed and have been for a couple years live in califorina and this year i filed my state taxes and the state disallowed them all becuase u never recieved any 1099s and i dont understand how the Fedar... read more
Tishanbarn ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 12 hours ago by xmasbaby0
asseveska ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post Saturday by DoninGA
I have the following questions regarding my solo 401k plan:1) I currently own a single member LLC and would like to hire my wife as an employee. We are both under 50 years old. If I am not wrong, spouses can contribute to solo 401k plans based on the... read more
geed ‎Posted a week ago
Hello, Intuit community! 😃I have a question about lottery and contest winnings! I have done a LOT of surveys this year, and I plan on filing annual this year; because I won't make enough to meet the 1,000 dollar threshold to file quarterly. 📝💵⏳ Su... read more
HourGlassSand ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by HourGlassSand
What if I made a mistake on the recovery rebate and I accidentally claimed a rebate I've already received? My wife finished our taxes added one of the stimulus payments that we have received already. Do I need to make an amendment or let the IRS make... read more
BMorris8806 ‎Posted July 4, 2021 | Latest post a month ago by BMorris8806
Hi! I'm a freelancer who just became a temporary employee in late March this year!The work pays very little...It's embarrassing, but I won't make enough to file 2021 quarterly taxes; because I will make under 1,000$. Will I need to pay annually inste... read more
HourGlassSand ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post a month ago by HourGlassSand
Worried about my child tax credit starting in JulyUnfortunately in 2018 my ex-boyfriend claimed me and my three children on his taxes. They’re not his kids we broke up over a year and a half ago and me and my children just got our recovery rate not t... read more
Renae445 ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post a month ago by xmasbaby0
How do I account for marketplace insurance with a dependent who obtained their own policy mid-year. She is on my policy through June but will be on her own marketplace policy July-December.
consulting19 ‎Posted June 30, 2021
Hi, I just started a sole proprietorship LLC in addition to my salaried W-2 full-time job and am trying to make sure I calculate my self-employed tax properly. My understanding is that the normal 15.3% self-employment tax is 6.2% my social security t... read more
WiscoSteve ‎Posted June 23, 2021
Hello, how do I contact support?My full-service expert has changed 4 times in 2 weeks and now have not responded to a request to meet.No response between 6/10/2021 - 6/16/2021.I would have already finished my return on my own, but unable to switch ou... read more
tax20214 ‎Posted June 19, 2021 | Latest post June 19, 2021 by xmasbaby0
How do I carryback to 2017, 2018 and or 2019 which I still owe taxes on? I'm a schedule C filer and use TurboTax Home and Business. Was planning on filing 2020 today. Mark
mstevens67 ‎Posted June 15, 2021 | Latest post June 15, 2021 by mstevens67
Hi, I was unemployed last year (2020), but filed jointly. I started a new job (1099) in April (2021). Do I have to pay quarterly estimated taxes in 2021? I know quarter 2 is due today, but saw something stating if you had no tax liability last year y... read more
AD1313 ‎Posted June 15, 2021
IF I WAS NOT SELF EMPLOYED IN 2020 WHY AM I BEING AUTO DEBITED $200.00 ?
DAWN1590 ‎Posted June 14, 2021 | Latest post June 14, 2021 by VolvoGirl
I am not finding anywhere to enter numbers for property tax and mortgage interest such that they feed into expenses/deductions for a home business. I believe that TT takes care of allocating pro-rated amounts between home biz and personal and that I ... read more
TEXASBAGGER ‎Posted June 13, 2021
Top Contributors
Privacy Settings