Did you mean: 
Self employed
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
pmpalermo ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post Saturday by xmasbaby0
Hi. I'd paid a law firm a retainer for work on trademark submission and received a check for the unused part of the retainer. How is that categorized? It's not income. And not an expense. I file as an SCorp/Form 1120S. Thanks
hcomm ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post a week ago by tagteam
I'm self employed but work for just one customer. At the end of the last quarter I moved from SC to NC but I continue to be paid by a company in SC and my LLC is only registered in SC. I paid my state quarterly taxes to SC until I moved. Do I continu... read more
aadvantage ‎Posted 2 weeks ago
I'm totally at at loss on what to do. I am a military dependent and am claimed on my SO taxes. Also a Florida resident. Since January or so I've been working as a 1099 employee and just now learned about quarterly taxes. So far I have earned roughly ... read more
Neslorennat ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by VolvoGirl
K1 info on Fed tax return correct. When go to do state return 3 K1s are duplicated and 3 weren't even transferred! Why??? What do I need to do? I can't delete the duplicates and/or enter the 3 not even transferred. Help.
DJfl ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by HACKITOFF
I sold my dry cleaning business (S-Corp) in 2017 and took a seller note back; however I did not file via the installment method. I claimed the entire sale as a regular business sale of assets. The seller has not paid me since September 2018 and I'm t... read more
cdt21475 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by tagteam
Hi my questions is how to file taxes when switching from a Sole Prop to an LLC half way through the tax year. Do I file with both EINs?Or do I break it up from the old EIN to the new one and file 2 Schedule Cs? We also have 100 or so independent cont... read more
Indycolt88 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by Carl
Hi all, My wife just began work as a missionary at January of this year. Due to my ignorance, I thought she could file her income tax at the end of the year like everyone else. Should she file her quarterly self employment tax in September because I ... read more
mspeterson36 ‎Posted August 18, 2019 | Latest post a month ago by Carl
I wanted to contact someone to figure out how much taxes I will owe at the end of the year so I can prepare myself.
Thompsonlm88 ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post a month ago by DoninGA
How to I go about paying you to get a copy of my 2015 tax return. I need them ASAP for my attorney.
mcrainville ‎Posted October 3, 2018 | Latest post a month ago by Tiamaria29
jdpruett6 ‎Posted August 17, 2019 | Latest post a month ago by Carl
Hi All, I'm a first-year owner of a multi-member LLC. I have my K1 which shows me my share of the partnership income. In the past as a sole proprietor I had used Schedule C to deduct my expenses (home office deduction, mileage, utilities, etc) and wa... read more
jbinuk ‎Posted July 23, 2019 | Latest post August 17, 2019 by Carl
I did file last year's state income tax form, as I use a family member's address for all mailings. But as far as any presence goes, I'm not in the country, and technically not a state resident. I also dont have a business incorporated in the US and a... read more
ihatetaxes ‎Posted August 13, 2019 | Latest post August 17, 2019 by Carl
where do we put the gross income from our self employment
jdpruett6 ‎Posted August 17, 2019 | Latest post August 17, 2019 by tagteam
I am a hairstylist. The salon I work in has me on a 1099. I am expected to follow a schedule and assist with running the salon as needed. I do not get compensated for this. I only make money off of the work I do on clients and there are days I sit fo... read more
KaneSugar ‎Posted July 28, 2019 | Latest post August 16, 2019 by Carl