Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Self employed
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
i live with my girlfriend and her parents, and we have a baby. the baby is on medicaid under my girlfriends mom. can i still claim my kid?
jaimebr23 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by Chloe29ricky
Can the student loan interest my wife paid on my son's student loan interest be deducted on his tax 2019 tax return. Doesn't the tax reform act prevent us from claiming the expense as his income exceeds the threshold? Can he deduct the full amount of... read more
tas ‎Posted yesterday
I am a Field Technician, i do not travel overnight but work in different locations all day every day. Can i deduct my meals? Am I eligible for per diem deduction?
chavesluis2 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by ee-ea
Filed a 1099misc for the first time for 2018 taxes. I entered "statuary employee" and claimed business expenses as well. Is there a way to change it? Will It require to amend my taxes!!! Pls help!!
KKLIMAS1 ‎Posted yesterday
can i please get a rep to contact me regarding my turbo tax return
steve crittenden ‎Posted November 13, 2019 | Latest post Wednesday by DoninGA
I have been filing a schedule C as a sole proprietor for years now and have been filling out my W9s with my SSN. I'd like to switch now to an EIN. I know how to do that. My question is whether or not there is any issue with getting one now if I didn'... read more
gerstp ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post Wednesday by LeonardS
This year was my first as a business & turbo tax totally screwed up my taxes! I'm a carpenter & my business is in property investing... Turbo tax had me filing papers only for military & actors! It missed other important papers needed. It didn't ente... read more
rodgerrrodgers ‎Posted Tuesday | Latest post Tuesday by tagteam
I became a Freelancer as of January of 2019 and wasn't aware that I had to make quarterly payments throughout the year. However, I have saved up a good amount of funds to hopefully cover any fees (if any). I have the following questions for 1040 Esti... read more
rociogomez ‎Posted Tuesday
228390579 ‎Posted Tuesday | Latest post Tuesday by xmasbaby0
I signed up for Thirty-One with the sole purpose of getting their bags at a discounted rate. Not to sell them. I have only sold one and made $10. When you first sign up you get about 7 bags for an approx $100 start up fee but I use those for myself. ... read more
Rockytopgirl131 ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post Monday by DawnC
I have a part-time Website Design & Development Business. I know where most things are deducted, but I cannot find a definitive answer as to where I would deduct the the purchase of the domain (aka website) name and the hosting fees. Please keep in m... read more
cwilliambrown ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post Monday by LeonardS
This complicated question is about both what constitutes a tax home and how to handle mileage when I am doing multiple self-employed jobs or contract jobs with multiple stops.I am a self-employed caregiver who currently works directly with three clie... read more
Irasaco ‎Posted Monday | Latest post Monday by JulieS
Hello everyone! I recently ramped up my ebay business and now need to complete a 1099k. This is my first time doing this. A majority of my inventory was bought in prior years (2017-2018). I was basically stock piling it so i could have enough to star... read more
b1rch3ll ‎Posted Friday | Latest post Saturday by Carl
I am filing Schedule C for Business started in 2019. I have a commercial loan used to purchase the Business. I see that the loan interest is a business expense reported on Schedule C line 16. How do I report the loan down payment and principal paymen... read more
ldbeng ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post Saturday by Carl
Top Contributors