Self employed
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
ps4433 ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post Friday by Laura_CPA
monique18 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post a week ago by xmasbaby0
If I have losses from previous years and use the standard deduction for the current tax year (married filing together), will my losses just carry forward to the next tax year?
StHuddle ‎Posted January 17, 2021 | Latest post 2 weeks ago by robert qlwmqn
This year I began selling on Mercari & Poshmark. Based on my sales report I will be receiving a 1099 from Mercari and may possibly reach enough sales to receive one from Poshmark as well. All items I have sold have been mostly used items from my pers... read more
Ambooth1022 ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by Hailey165
I am trying to figure everything out and get it right since I have a lot of health conditions. Also, can you still sell items on eBay while on disability? Just wondering.
drsinz79 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by drsinz79
I have sold lots of items on ebay this year and it is all my stuff for much lower than I paid for it.I'm also selling my record collection on another site that works through PayPal payments. Both of these payment systems have a $600 cap before IRS re... read more
DustinSpace ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by IRS_is_the_worst
A small group that was in transition toward becoming a 501(c)(3) was using my personal cash app until they became official. They now have their own Cash App business account and are officially a 501(c)(3). However, I have $2,353.94 from May 2022 of i... read more
JR301 ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by Laura_CPA
How do I get the 1099 from my son who sends me money every month for a side income from Venmo.
Godzgirl37 ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by VolvoGirl
Im not sure if I'm going to ask these questions the correct way but here goes. I sell a lot of things on ebay. Things that I purchase at thrift shops, garage and estate sales. So, I typically sell them for more than I paid. Q1. The receipts from the ... read more
Bluepeace123 ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by Bluepeace123
I am a contract employee for a local business and paid an hourly wage for the hours I submit. No taxes are taken out. How much should I be putting aside/adding to my quarterly payments, so I am not given a big tax bill at the end of the year? Thank y... read more
Candiecook ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by Candiecook
I am the treasurer for our high school reunion that used Eventbrite, so we will receive a 1099k. I got a separate tax I'd number so I wouldn't have to use my ss number. How do I handle this at tax time?
higginsbasset ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by higginsbasset
My wife does photography on the side and her clients mainly pay her via Venmo. She’s made more than $600 total, I’ve heard that you only need to file the 1099 if you’ve made more than $600 from 1 client specifically. Example, most clients have not pa... read more
Ntrammell56 ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by VolvoGirl
I have a business that is a marketplace where we connect clients and talent. The talent is the one executing the contractor work. We as a business receive the payment from the client and we process the payment for the talent for the contractual work ... read more
maraoz_p2022 ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by kopoco
Top Contributors
Privacy Settings