Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Self employed
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Hello. I have a new shed structure (detached and in the backyard) and will use it 100% as storage for business (to keep business records that supposed to be kept for 7 years). It cost $5000. Under what category as an asset can I use the depreciation ... read more
mishutka ‎Posted Friday
So I have a question I doing my first year taxes for my Millinery business I have supply inventory left over as well a products that have not sold. I also use quicken so all my expenses downloaded while using that feature. My question is what is the ... read more
Cybeleab66 ‎Posted 02-02-2019 | Latest post Tuesday by LudwigVan_fan
Can I contribute to a hsa in 2018 for a policy that starts in 2019?
Red Side ‎Posted 11-29-2018 | Latest post a week ago by section223
I sold a rental property and had a capital gains that placed me in a higher tax bracket for one year only. My Medicare premiums will go up due to this. Will this increase in my monthly Medicare premium be only for one year? If so, how do I get the pr... read more
AbbyWay ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post a week ago by tagteam
I did my return by myself on 01/19/2019 and I called and they sated it has been on hold to verify my information so what did was amended my return and sent it they received it on 04/09/2019 without receiving any refund yet. I called on Monday 06/24/2... read more
mariacarruyo5 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post a week ago by xmasbaby0
I need to file my federal taxes for 2013 and 2015. I was self-employed. I have the dollar amount that was earned. Can I do it with the TurboTax software?
Adamtilford ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by xmasbaby0
My wife and I are a 2 member LL in New York. We each pay medical and use personal cars for business. Can we write business miles off and medical fees after we issue the k-1 on our personal taxes. Or does it need to be written off on the 1065
fcarbone ‎Posted 03-12-2019 | Latest post 3 weeks ago by Critter
We had to pay the IRS a tax in 2019 for ACA premium subsidies that we received in 2018 but were ultimately not eligible for. Can I deduct these amounts as health care premiums paid on my 2019 tax return (in addition to the premiums we are paying this... read more
KWS1 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by Kat
I am quick method where do I input my income and HST collected and the HST Remitted on a t2125
frlance ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by DoninGA