Self Employed Group | Turbo Community
Self employed
or Ask a Question
DolceDolce ‎Posted Thursday | Latest post Friday by DolceDolce
0
4
I have a small business located in FL. However, for 2019 and probably 2020 I will be a resident of Virginia. All business transactions are completed online. My question is, do I report the business income as VA taxable income? ThanksGary
GandGTarr ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post Thursday by GandGTarr
0
4
stormin ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post Monday by Carl
0
1
evgirl ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post Monday by Carl
0
2
DSinSD ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post Monday by Carl
0
1
nancycaskey ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post a week ago by DoninGA
0
1
Hi,I have a silly question, I just filed the 2019 tax and it says 'Federal return accepted'. Will the payment prompt for the federal tax come after that? I used to pay straight through TurboTax but now I am not seeing it. What do I do?Thanks so much!
Michael Diehl ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post a week ago by DoninGA
0
3
HighCamp ‎Posted 2 weeks ago
0
0
Sameh ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by Carl
0
1
KaiiKalii ‎Posted September 17, 2020
0
0
I inherited a traditional IRA in 2020. If I have the brokerage fees withdrawn from the IRA, is that a taxable withdrawal?
Kessler1 ‎Posted September 16, 2020 | Latest post September 16, 2020 by macuser_22
0
1
Rob10 ‎Posted September 15, 2020 | Latest post September 15, 2020 by Rob10
0
2
mprabs ‎Posted September 11, 2020 | Latest post September 13, 2020 by mprabs
0
7
asquith62 ‎Posted September 2, 2020 | Latest post September 13, 2020 by asquith62
0
6
Dwallace52 ‎Posted September 6, 2020 | Latest post September 9, 2020 by Carl
0
5
Top Contributors