Self employed
or Ask a Question
pmpalermo ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post Saturday by xmasbaby0
0
1
Hi. I'd paid a law firm a retainer for work on trademark submission and received a check for the unused part of the retainer. How is that categorized? It's not income. And not an expense. I file as an SCorp/Form 1120S. Thanks
hcomm ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post a week ago by tagteam
0
4
aadvantage ‎Posted 2 weeks ago
0
0
Neslorennat ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by VolvoGirl
0
1
K1 info on Fed tax return correct. When go to do state return 3 K1s are duplicated and 3 weren't even transferred! Why??? What do I need to do? I can't delete the duplicates and/or enter the 3 not even transferred. Help.
DJfl ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by HACKITOFF
0
1
cdt21475 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by tagteam
0
2
Indycolt88 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by Carl
0
3
mspeterson36 ‎Posted August 18, 2019 | Latest post a month ago by Carl
0
6
I wanted to contact someone to figure out how much taxes I will owe at the end of the year so I can prepare myself.
Thompsonlm88 ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post a month ago by DoninGA
0
1
How to I go about paying you to get a copy of my 2015 tax return. I need them ASAP for my attorney.
mcrainville ‎Posted October 3, 2018 | Latest post a month ago by Tiamaria29
0
3
jdpruett6 ‎Posted August 17, 2019 | Latest post a month ago by Carl
0
2
jbinuk ‎Posted July 23, 2019 | Latest post August 17, 2019 by Carl
0
2
ihatetaxes ‎Posted August 13, 2019 | Latest post August 17, 2019 by Carl
0
4
where do we put the gross income from our self employment
jdpruett6 ‎Posted August 17, 2019 | Latest post August 17, 2019 by tagteam
0
1
KaneSugar ‎Posted July 28, 2019 | Latest post August 16, 2019 by Carl
0
3