Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Investors & landlords
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Hi, we took out a HELOC against our primary in April 2019. We are planning to take out partial amount to improve our rental property. I am having a few questions regarding how to treat the costs related to the HELOC:1. Partial loan amount will not be... read more
ajmoldovan ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by halpalms
I earned nearly 30% on a cash loan to a real estate developer. What 1099 should he provide when my cash principal and gains are returned to me? I plan to use that 1099 for my next year's TurboTax filing. Thank you, Brian
heybrian ‎Posted Friday | Latest post yesterday by Carl
mike_newago06 ‎Posted 06-07-2019 | Latest post yesterday by AngelaPluff
Hi, hive mind. I opened a HELOC in 2017 against what was then my primary residence. In February 2019, I borrowed $133,000 from the HELOC to use as the downpayment for a new primary residence. After moving into the new home, I turned the old house int... read more
calbearsjase07 ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post yesterday by HACKITOFF
Hello,I was a first time home buyer last August (2018). Long story short, I didn't like the home after I bought it.. too much wrong the home inspection didn't uncover. I never moved in.My realtor will be listing my home for sale tomorrow (07/15/19), ... read more
danyael ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post yesterday by HACKITOFF