Investors & landlords
or Ask a Question
taxanaut ‎Posted 3 hours ago | Latest post an hour ago by VolvoGirl
0
2
Vic14 ‎Posted Thursday | Latest post 9 hours ago by tagteam
0
5
I didn't see a place to enter 1098 information on our income property
meru16 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 12 hours ago by Critter-3
0
1
JHS-14 ‎Posted June 4, 2020 | Latest post yesterday by Critter-3
0
4
redcassdimick ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by Critter-3
0
5
I select the Review buttons down to the individual lines that are marked "NEEDS REVIEW". I select the Edit buttons for each line, and it doesn't tell me what needs reviewing.
app1dak ‎Posted yesterday
0
0
qofmiwok ‎Posted Tuesday | Latest post yesterday by Mike9241
0
7
I checked "Sold my rental property this year" on TurboTax Desktop Home and Business, but I don't see any sales related form and questions generated. What should I do to get Schedule D & related forms, such as Form 4797 generated?
kvp ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by AmeliesUncle
0
9
culebracasitarentals ‎Posted February 21, 2021 | Latest post yesterday by Pazzy
1
43
Koala Bear ‎Posted July 5, 2020 | Latest post yesterday by nathanrthomas
0
3
justin2021 ‎Posted March 30, 2021 | Latest post yesterday by HJCouri5
0
4
skyler-conklin ‎Posted Thursday | Latest post yesterday by Carl
0
2
heonyun ‎Posted February 16, 2021 | Latest post yesterday by model4sun
7
66
zmminvest ‎Posted January 30, 2021 | Latest post Thursday by DTian
0
6
BC1231 ‎Posted Thursday | Latest post Thursday by xmasbaby0
0
1
Top Contributors