Investors & Landlords Tax Forum Q&A | TurboTax® Support
Investors & landlords
or Ask a Question
ndrwrly1 ‎Posted 3 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by Critter-3
0
1
Can someone point me to where Intuit is keeping the TXF file format specification? We would like to make .txf files of Schedule K-1 available to the users of our Geppetto Smart Document Automation system.
TheLittleDuke ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by milgeek
0
11
Their old was was in poor condition, has been sold, but is not enough to buy a decent new house. They cannot get approved for a mortgage on their own.
ddejarnette1 ‎Posted 5 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by Critter-3
0
3
link8822 ‎Posted April 9, 2020 | Latest post 3 hours ago by HACKITOFF
0
6
Sorry that is Had not Dad. I received flood and fair insurance checks for less that depreciated value and then sold the remains for a net gain. I want to defer gain in a 1033 exchange next year.
BuddyonTT2 ‎Posted 8 hours ago | Latest post 8 hours ago by BuddyonTT2
0
1
jkshar2005 ‎Posted May 31, 2019 | Latest post yesterday by lokidoki
1
8
VAer ‎Posted Friday | Latest post yesterday by VAer
0
9
Sale of NUA stock transferred from 401K should not be included in Net Investment Income tax calculation (that is, Form 8960). How do I correctly exclude it? Is there an indicator in Schedule D or Form 8949 to mark a stock sale as excluded?
cappsokerson ‎Posted June 4, 2019 | Latest post yesterday by clivtx
0
4
MeegsC ‎Posted Friday | Latest post Friday by tagteam
0
6
ene777ene ‎Posted February 22, 2020 | Latest post Friday by tagteam
0
5
I don't want to pay penalties due to a high tax bill. I have some in gains that I made this year on stocks I sold and want to avoid penalties next year when I file taxes.
gabbard92 ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post Friday by Hal_Al
0
3
Top Contributors