Investors & landlords
or Ask a Question
ewoldde ‎Posted March 31, 2022 | Latest post 3 hours ago by 47acre94
0
12
Did your rental property burn to the ground and was a total loss? Maybe it was a hurricane, tornado or other disaster. Attached is a word document that explains how to deal with it on your taxes using the TurboTax program.
Level 15 Carl ‎Posted April 23, 2019 | Latest post 8 hours ago by Carl
4
11
Mentholmike ‎Posted 13 hours ago | Latest post 12 hours ago by Mike9241
0
1
There is currently no profit being generated on the property at this time. Is there a tax benefit to adding the property under an LLC and claiming business losses rather than rental property losses?
rafmarino ‎Posted June 6, 2019 | Latest post yesterday by Carl
0
4
Rental properties in 2 different states
dancarold ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by DoninGA
0
1
WhoCreatedThisMess ‎Posted Friday | Latest post Friday by WhoCreatedThisMess
0
2
A few weeks ago I sold some vacant land, and I would like to know how I can declare capital gains. Is there any way I can use the TurboTax software for this? Also, should I prepay taxes on the capital gains?
Luyano ‎Posted March 15, 2022 | Latest post Friday by Hal_Al
0
4
Paul28 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post Thursday by Rick19744
0
2
mharrisonhcm ‎Posted Monday | Latest post Tuesday by Critter-3
0
6
suemartinhomes ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post a week ago by Mike9241
0
2
Top Contributors