Investors & landlords
or Ask a Question
In 2019 Sch E, I stated the time/reason of stopped using the car. In 2020 Sch E, can I restate using the car again? What will be the tax treatment under this situation? Thanks!
CL7 ‎Posted 2m ago
0
0
seenammamathew ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post an hour ago by cskcpa20
0
1
ingajahn ‎Posted 3 hours ago | Latest post 3 hours ago by rjs
0
1
The general responses aren't helpful. I don't know if this is considered a sale. I cashed out some of my mutual fund. What do I fill out? Turbotax is confusing when I get to the 1099-B form.
d0836 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 4 hours ago by fanfare
0
3
gb945 ‎Posted 14 hours ago | Latest post 4 hours ago by fanfare
0
3
rfroundhill ‎Posted 8 hours ago | Latest post 5 hours ago by Carl
0
1
David36 ‎Posted June 6, 2019 | Latest post 7 hours ago by BillM223
0
4
enclaust ‎Posted 19 hours ago | Latest post 8 hours ago by HACKITOFF
0
6
The list of account activity shows two funds with capital gains, but there is no 1099-B.
lumminan ‎Posted 8 hours ago | Latest post 8 hours ago by macuser_22
0
1
I have a long-term gain of $2,220. In the forms, this is added as standard taxable income. From IRS information, the tax on long-term capital gains for me should be 0%. Why is TurboTax figuring this wrong?
whlife ‎Posted 13 hours ago | Latest post 8 hours ago by HACKITOFF
0
3
saadims ‎Posted 12 hours ago | Latest post 9 hours ago by HACKITOFF
0
3
My husband, myself and my non-dependent son have our names on a mortgage for a condo that he is living in while attending school. How do my husband and I account for it since he is paying the mortgage? Secondly, how does he account for it?
dah2410 ‎Posted 13 hours ago | Latest post 12 hours ago by Carl
0
2
Bobjuggler ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 13 hours ago by Bobjuggler
0
3
Are there restrictions on how I spend/invest money taken from 401k plan using CARES act?Do I have to spend it?Can I re-invest it?Buy real-estate?What type of reporting will be required at the end of the year for my 2020 taxes?Thanks.
joelw1lson ‎Posted 14 hours ago | Latest post 14 hours ago by macuser_22
0
3
Top Contributors