Investors & landlords
or Ask a Question
annettejimerson6 ‎Posted 3 hours ago | Latest post 17m ago by VolvoGirl
0
1
How to fill out form 4797 for my rental property
lgrogean ‎Posted 6 hours ago | Latest post 6 hours ago by DoninGA
0
1
rhanmerp ‎Posted June 3, 2019 | Latest post 7 hours ago by Coleen3
0
3
patrick5 ‎Posted June 5, 2019 | Latest post 8 hours ago by Carl
1
10
nathan_rogers ‎Posted June 3, 2019 | Latest post 12 hours ago by MichaelL1
0
2
I have carry forward losses on my rental properties for the last few years ~ will they expire or will they always be there. Do I have a limited time to use them or say will they still be usable if I sale the property in say 10 years?
k9nkid ‎Posted June 7, 2019 | Latest post 13 hours ago by Carl
0
10
Does "all repairs, maintenance and improvements" include the improvement that I want to expense using the election expense option for the 2018 tax year?
JessicaJones ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by Carl
0
2
sugarandspice486 ‎Posted June 4, 2019 | Latest post yesterday by DianeW
0
5
bmalkiah ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by DoninGA
0
1
lancevonb ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by tagteam
0
1
iliadz ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by soultax09
0
1
banerjee_raja ‎Posted June 1, 2019 | Latest post Sunday by TerryA
0
7