Investors & landlords
or Ask a Question
Hi, I just sold some stock and have to make some estimated tax payments to avoid penalty. I can compute 1040 ES and 2210. Should I file these forms now or file them along with my 2019 returns next year? Thanks.
saranyan ‎Posted 3 hours ago | Latest post 3 hours ago by mesquitebean
0
1
jennannedean ‎Posted 9 hours ago | Latest post 5 hours ago by Critter
0
1
AS242 ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post yesterday by soultax09
0
3
Loan is in wife's name but deed is in her parents and they use it as a rental income property. Who can claim the interest on the loan? Do her parents have a right to claim even when 1098 form comes in wife's name?
detglaman ‎Posted June 4, 2019 | Latest post Sunday by TomD8
0
6
Hi All,I converted my own home to a rental property in Dec. 2018. Do I include the mortgage interest received even though I put it in as a personal deduction? Thanks
fugees150 ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post Sunday by Carl
0
2
When I input my capital gains from stock sales and move forward, the TurboTax software doubles the amount. When I reduced the number in half, an odd number came up. There is a problem.
Dashman ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post Saturday by fanfare
0
1
myraccoon ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post Saturday by Carl
0
1
Justus3 ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post Saturday by Hal_Al
0
1