marijr1623

Our records indicate that you are not entitled to efile one or more formsets. I’m not sure what this means?

Anonymous
Not applicable

see this link.   you either filing too early or already efiled.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/bugs-and-error-messages/help/our-records-indicate-that-you-are-not...

retnavychief

Access was denied to the link you provided.

CassLO

This error normally appears when there are forms in your return that are not ready for e-filing.  You might try restarting the review and then filing steps and take note of any messages about forms not ready.  You could also continue the filing process and try just e-filing the Federal returns, if it is your state you are working on now. You of course would then need to check back later to complete e-filing the returns or print and mail them if you wish.   

"DMarkM1 Employee Tax Expert"

We recommend that you sign up within TurboTax to be notified when your form is ready. When you try to e-file a form that's not available yet, you'll get a message with the option to sign up.

Please click on Review, on the left menu.  You may see a message "Some of your tax forms are not ready".  Below the message, you can select the link that says "I want to sign up for email notifications

Please see the TurboTax FAQ's below for form availability:

Gabby 5788

This is the error message I’m getting but nowhere does it say not ready to file. I just did my fiancé’s last week with no problem. Any ideas what to do now?

DaraLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

It sounds like your tax return contains IRS forms or schedules that are not yet available for e-filing. Refer to the following Help Article to find out when the form you need becomes available for print/mail and e-file: TurboTax Help TurboTax Help Intuit IRS forms availability table for TurboTax individual (personal) t...

JRB17

What does this mean? Our records indicate that you are not entitled to efile one or more formsets. I haven't e-filled previously. Under Review is not showing any forms not ready. On the other hand is telling me is ready. Not sure what would be the next step? 

JeanneLO

There are certain forms that will render your tax return ineligible to e-file. Please see this for more information: When a tax return can't be e-filed no matter what you do.

Also, depending on which forms you are required to file they may not be available for release in order to complete the e-filing process. Please see the links below for more information about your specific federal and state form status and availability:

Click here for: State

Click here for: IRS/Federal Forms

dj511185

I have this issue also. I was emailed the same links which you have posted. All forms for my son's tax return are shown as "available" for print or e-file for both federal and South Carolina. My son's filing is a simple 1040, single, standard deduction, 1095a, 1099G, 1099-INT. 

So...what is the next possible reason? 

TerukoL
Employee TurboTax Specialist

We take your concern very seriously and wish to help address this. This issue has been escalated to our Research and Development and they are working on a solution. Please click the link to contact TurboTax customer support for further assistance. 

pook86

Im filing a simple tax return and keep getting the same message. "our records indicate you are not entitled to efile one or more formsets" I also keep getting a email saying my forms are ready and will not let me efile

1_oakridge

what do I do to correct this  Or what form am I missing. I answered all my questions best of my ability.

SForrestLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

@1_oakridge

It is possible all the forms needed to file your return aren't available yet. You can check this in the Review section.

Please see this Turbo Tax FAQ on the availability of IRS forms. Federal Individual Form Availability.

Federal Forms

Please see this Turbo Tax FAQ on State forms availability for business or personal. State forms availability table for TurboTax individual (personal) tax products.

State Forms

donnalmccray

All my forms are available to file and after reviewing my transcripts no one has filed my return; The only thing that I did different was use my 2019 information(which the site asked about) instead of my 2020 information. Is there a issue with the system that is causing this or does it have something to do with using the 2019 information? I have already paid my $30 fee and if I can't us TT this year I would like a refund.

jlemom34

I am having this problem, as well...

Your transmission didn't go through
We could not e-file your return for the following reason:
Our records indicate that you are not entitled to efile one or more formsets.
I paid for the Federal Self-employed, online version. All forms are available. I had no issues or flags in my return reviews.

I believe the issue may be the fact that I didn't have the option to pay for the State of MI. return for some reason. It should be paid for. I don't know what to do.

My returns are now "submitted" through Turbo Tax online, so I can't cancel the State return and start over. I tried to just file the Federal return and get the same message.