turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Our records indicate that you are not entitled to efile one or more formsets. I’m not sure what this means?

@dj511185 

How did you delete it? I tried to and it told me I couldn't, because it had been submitted (or something similar). Did Autumn have to do it? And can you share a # I can call? Thank you!

BrandiLO
Intuit Alumni

Our records indicate that you are not entitled to efile one or more formsets. I’m not sure what this means?

Since we're unable to see your tax return through this public forum, this issue can be addressed best by contacting customer care. Please click here for steps to contact customer care.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
RpBruh
Returning Member

WOrks like a charm, Just delete and re-do state and it'll send : ) cheers bud

I also got this error message when trying to submit my taxes. I deleted my state taxes, and then re-entered them and it went through!

jtruell

I am also getting this message. I found Form AZ-8879, E-file Signature Authorization is on the list of unsupported for e-file. What is the point of Authorizing e-file if it won't let you then e-file? However I looked at my previous year's return and the same form was generated and e-file was successful last year. 

https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com/forms-availability/turbotax_az_online_individual.html

On the menu bar on the left, there is a State option. On that page, it'll ask you to Edit or Delete. Delete, then redo the steps. Had the same problem but worked like a charm for me. 

@kusdarman33 That is what worked. Thank you for sharing 🙂

This worked! I deleted the state and redid it and everything went through and I was able to efile. Must be some kind of glitch because I didn’t need to wait for anything. No forms. It was a simple return only. Thanks for sharing this! 

I got the same error message also after TurboTax took the $30 from my account when I called they said it would take eight weeks to get a refund and they assured me that my returns were not sent out to the its and va state. I have no confidence and what they are saying I have no idea if returns actually went through or what to do next because now my w2 info is all jumbled up. What a nightmare 

I did the same thing and Federal went through.  When I went to do the State, something happened an completely messed up my Federal and State returns!  This is beyond frustrating as I am on day two of trying to do my taxes.

So you did get confirmation federal went thru? I didnt get any emails and my turbotax say federal and state are in progress or something to that effect. At this point I'll be taking my business elsewhere. Im going to give it a few days to make sure the irs site doesnt say theyve received my return. After the stimulus debacle now this and a 6 to 8 week hold on my money they are about to lose a 15 year customer

JoannaB2
Expert Alumni

Yes.  It means that one or more forms aren't available to e-file yet.  The IRS are still finalizing some tax forms needed for electronic filing. On the upper right hand side of the screen, click Federal Review.to check for errors.

The IRS will be accepting electronic filing on February 12, 2021.

See, federal forms availability, link.

That may be true. My issue is once I go back to make changes ALL of my federal is incorrect. The w2 shows combined info from a current employer and a previous employer that i deleted the first time i entered everything. I had no errors when i tried to submit and my husband and I went over them multiple times. It has to be something with the software.

AmyC
Expert Alumni

The program uses 2019 information for a form until the IRS releases it and then the final version can be inputted and updated. The IRS is still working on many forms. Trying to file before forms are ready is not advised. The IRS has not opened yet due to all of the delays. Forms are farther behind than normal. The IRS works on forms from most common to least. It could be April before they finish. 

In the future, you can check Federal form availability and State form availability to be sure you are not starting too soon. States are also working to release forms. Many are not yet released. Please be sure your forms are ready before you start again.

You may need to delete W2 with trashcan or delete button. You may need to delete forms. See How to Delete 

@Peaches7713

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Help needed, I have asked for the refund and the refund is issued for the deluxe services. but i still see the deluxe option here and i cannot file the taxes. So frustrated in this scenario.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies