Tax Credits and Tax Deductions | TurboTax® Support

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deductions & credits
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
I hear the first date to file is Feb 12, 2021, but self-employed people are allowed to skip the January 15th estimated tax payment if they file by January 31st. Will the IRS accept my return on January 31st?
chamberlainke ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post an hour ago by Mike9241
TurboTax has a glitch with their form, and they seem to not make it easy to reach them with a technical defect - anyone know how to actually get ahold of someone from their IT department?
jwfleming3 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by macuser_22
userjoshf ‎Posted yesterday
I was not enrolled in college during 2020. However, I applied for graduate school for Spring 2021 and paid the tuition in December 2020. I do not have a 1098 form as I do not qualify to receive one. Can I claim the paid tuition on my 2021 taxes? Just... read more
NG0114 ‎Posted yesterday
We don't require for the child and dependent care tax credit. But we do need to file 2441 to receive the tax break for the FSA. Right now, given how TT structures its questions, there seems to be no way to file 2441 when you file MFS. For what it's w... read more
prichards79 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by ThomasM125
elie-fla ‎Posted June 3, 2019 | Latest post yesterday by xmasbaby0
I used to claim it for the previous years in the tax return through Sprintax. I think since I am over the 5 calendar years now, I can file return in Turbotax now for the year 2020, but I dont see turbotax asking this question. Please help!
sundarbas ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by AmeliesUncle
I collected for my police pension 46k paid 2k in federal taxes, why when i enter on my taxes is it showing that i owe money ... how do i know how much of it is taxable it 2nd year being retired and have 2 dependents in school
luvmycop ‎Posted yesterday
In 2019, I made an IRA contribution of $4000. In March 2020, I filed the taxes and reported that contribution of $4000. Later I realized I did not contributed to the maximum of $6000 and since the contribution deadline was April 2020, I made an addit... read more
pvrestate ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by AmeliesUncle
This form is not available for me to delete on the tax tools page. I've tried deleting this entry from the deduction screen, and it lets me delete it to the point where it says you have no adopted children to add, but as soon as I attempt to file a n... read more
jdcooley-719 ‎Posted yesterday
Dynamic Ads
Top Contributors
Privacy Settings