Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deductions & credits
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
I am wondering how I go about amending my tax return I already received notice from the IRS that this was my mistake.
juliannsmith2188 ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post 22 seconds ago by Critter-3
My daughter is a high-level ice figure skater and just turned 18. She is now eligible to be an ice skating coach which is her career goal.At our local rink, she will be a contract worker (not an employee).I have a couple of questions:She drives mine ... read more
videot7 ‎Posted a minute ago
I am using Turbo Tax Deluxe, I sold my home in 2021 but I purchased 2 replacement homes after I sold my home, yet Turbo Tax is saying I have capital gains. Why am I unable to input the purchase of my new homes?
Terraitup ‎Posted 5 hours ago | Latest post an hour ago by pk
cyberfelix ‎Posted March 15, 2021 | Latest post 5 hours ago by NCperson
I live full time outside the USA. I visited family 2 times (total less than 30 days).I entered arrive/depart dates and 0 business days (and 0 earned) but TurboTax say the minimum for business days is 1, which is wrong. How can I edit form 2555 before... read more
sabinanigo ‎Posted 10 hours ago
Deceased mother left me her home in a will. I have always lived with her. Deed still under her name. I continue to pay property taxes. Does this make me the home owner?
j4gclib ‎Posted February 13, 2021 | Latest post yesterday by Mike9241
I worked full time and my husband was a full time student. We chose to send our son to the school rather than daycare because we wouldn't be required to pay during the summer.
anschlager ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by Opus 17
My mother died 7 years ago and her estate had been in probate until this filing year when I was able to pay off all of the debt and sell the house. Does that lower the cost basis?
HH125 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by Critter-3
Assume you are a business owner with a deductible travel expense for a temporary contract job. You could deduct the uber trip. However, let's also assume that the same individual is an uber driver. Can the business owner (same person) deduct the uber... read more
TaxyTax ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post yesterday by fanfare
Does this mean that amounts reported on 1095-B for health Insurance Premium cannot be deducted on your tax return? Since we continued a COBRA coverage, we did not use the marketplace, we paid high premiums due to family member being a Cancer survivor... read more
I have a 1098T where do I enter ‎Posted Friday | Latest post yesterday by xmasbaby0
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Top Contributors
Privacy Settings