Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deductions & credits
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Have new business. will file jointly with income from wifes w-2, my prev. work w2 and 1099 from new business (just starting so less of all income) Q: if new business and 1099 income is less then the new car depreciation limit (18K X.8 usage). 14.400.... read more
jimbob72 ‎Posted an hour ago | Latest post an hour ago by tagteam
I am using TurboTax Home and Business. I am a partner in an LLC with a K1. The K1 does not show my 401k contribution explicitly on the form, however it does reference it in the notes. What menu steps do I take to get to the proper form to enter the 4... read more
dansawyeror ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 2 hours ago by dmertz
Hi, I joined a company in September but my health insurance with that company will start Nov 1 so 2 months for 2019. With my previous employer this year I did not have a HDHP and I did have an FSA which I used up before I left. My HR rep is saying th... read more
jmsnyc ‎Posted 3 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by HACKITOFF
The box where I am supposed to enter doctors expenses is grayed out and will not let me enter an amount.
Pcwengr ‎Posted 2 hours ago
gmorrow1970 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 7 hours ago by Hal_Al
Recently received a refund from the VA for funding fees due to a disability claim that was originally filed prior to closing 7 years ago. I would like to know if part of this money counts as income that will need to be filed or is this tax free incom... read more
CJTurner ‎Posted yesterday
Its the first time i do this so i don’t know very sure what i have to do
juaniitoar ‎Posted yesterday
I'll probably have $0 capital gains and $0 capital losses during 2019. I also have a 2018 capital loss carryforward valued at $ 10K. I would prefer not to report any capital loss on my 2019 tax return (i.e. carry the entire capital loss carryforward ... read more
jaxgab ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by VolvoGirl
Property is owned by joint tenants with my brother(50/50). We sold the property in 2018 , how I report the capital gained by using Turbotax? No option to report 50% ownerhship. Turbotax has only selling price but no ownership percentage in that secti... read more
kyle94607 ‎Posted June 3, 2019 | Latest post yesterday by stech