Deductions & credits
or Ask a Question
Income did increase from last year however not above the threshold for head of household. I am single and my child lives with me and cannot be claimed by anyone else.
pinkybrain84 ‎Posted 24m ago | Latest post 8m ago by xmasbaby0
0
1
Cbr1084 ‎Posted 12m ago
0
0
bl121 ‎Posted February 23, 2022 | Latest post 15m ago by chocy0924
0
6
Multi23 ‎Posted 30m ago
0
0
I am working on a tax return for a dependent that made under the standard deduction. I am wondering why they add $400 on to their wages if they made under the standard deduction? Curious as to the $400 amount. Thanks!
DrMarsha ‎Posted 5 hours ago | Latest post 44m ago by Hal_Al
0
8
IRS says I can deduct up to $2500 but doen not say where to make the entry
Fedretiree ‎Posted an hour ago
0
0
danielle-51 ‎Posted 6 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by danielle-51
0
2
rjcoulombe ‎Posted Friday | Latest post 2 hours ago by rjcoulombe
0
3
It lets me add all the details and then in the final federal review, it brings up an error and tells me:"Business miles should be blank. This vehicle was placed in service after 6/30/22" For reference, I bought the truck and started use in August.
coconut5 ‎Posted 3 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by ErnieS0
0
1
Relates to form 310: Line 1. I don't have solar. Does anyone have suggestions on how to remove this?
felix7994 ‎Posted February 1, 2021 | Latest post 3 hours ago by Tcg8088
0
2
I built a parsonage for a church. I wasn't paid anything, but I had to buy some tools. Are they deductible?
GGoodman1 ‎Posted 3 hours ago | Latest post 3 hours ago by xmasbaby0
0
1
HIMichelle ‎Posted 5 hours ago | Latest post 3 hours ago by KrisD15
0
3
fnv3212 ‎Posted 3 hours ago
0
0
Top Contributors