Deductions & credits
or Ask a Question
Already filed both property taxes, but there isn't any section for purchased new home and so on.... I need to know if there is setting I am missing to make sure I covered all basesThanks in advance
tabbiestone ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 2m ago by AmyC
0
1
My spouse and I both are filing separately. We don't own a business twe only get our w-2 from our jobs we work at. Do we need to fill out form 8958 community property ln the state of Texas?
Bigdhill96 ‎Posted 9 hours ago | Latest post 14m ago by AmyC
0
3
smallholder ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post 15m ago by sr222
1
23
drivas88 ‎Posted 5 hours ago | Latest post 22m ago by Opus 17
0
3
gr8tful1 ‎Posted February 16, 2021 | Latest post 27m ago by Nabbarrios
0
9
I entered my info in the check stipend tool and it says I have errors. I am concerned about where it is!
jengirl444 ‎Posted 8 hours ago | Latest post 39m ago by SweetieJean
0
1
tax73 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 39m ago by Opus 17
0
4
The truck is over 6,000 lbs, has a cargo space over 6' and is used more than 50% for business. I have been guided through no depreciation options.
patrick9 ‎Posted June 6, 2019 | Latest post 47m ago by ThomasM125
0
27
Lakepapa ‎Posted April 9, 2021 | Latest post 48m ago by Nabbarrios
0
4
TT insist that I enter a stock sale for this code when no SubS stock was sold. We have two K-1's that appear to have identical entries but one goes through and the other doesn't. Why? What should I look for?
seadoug ‎Posted 56m ago
0
0
Only received unemployment insurance (19,464.00) with only $2,650.00 itemized deductions and it's showing that I owe $841.00 state tax. With the standard deduction wouldn't the state tax be less?
12jezebel15 ‎Posted an hour ago | Latest post 57m ago by SweetieJean
0
2
Top Contributors