Tax Credits and Tax Deductions | TurboTax® Support

Deductions & credits
or Ask a Question
I hear the first date to file is Feb 12, 2021, but self-employed people are allowed to skip the January 15th estimated tax payment if they file by January 31st. Will the IRS accept my return on January 31st?
chamberlainke ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post an hour ago by Mike9241
0
1
TurboTax has a glitch with their form, and they seem to not make it easy to reach them with a technical defect - anyone know how to actually get ahold of someone from their IT department?
jwfleming3 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by macuser_22
0
1
userjoshf ‎Posted yesterday
0
0
NG0114 ‎Posted yesterday
0
0
prichards79 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by ThomasM125
0
1
elie-fla ‎Posted June 3, 2019 | Latest post yesterday by xmasbaby0
0
4
I used to claim it for the previous years in the tax return through Sprintax. I think since I am over the 5 calendar years now, I can file return in Turbotax now for the year 2020, but I dont see turbotax asking this question. Please help!
sundarbas ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by AmeliesUncle
0
1
I collected for my police pension 46k paid 2k in federal taxes, why when i enter on my taxes is it showing that i owe money ... how do i know how much of it is taxable it 2nd year being retired and have 2 dependents in school
luvmycop ‎Posted yesterday
0
0
pvrestate ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by AmeliesUncle
0
2
jdcooley-719 ‎Posted yesterday
0
0
Top Contributors