Deductions & credits
or Ask a Question
We purchased a second home in 2019 and paid cash. How and where do I enter this into Turbotax?Thanks!!
JFYB ‎Posted 5m ago
0
0
I have completed the Foreign Earned Income Exemption, but when I Review, it says my 1040 is empty. I believe I need to fill in the 1040 with the income reported on my FEIE as well, but am not sure how to do this on turbotax.
northkoller ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 2 hours ago by Carl
0
3
mhemp1 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by HACKITOFF
0
2
mwman ‎Posted yesterday
0
0
ToddN1 ‎Posted February 16, 2020 | Latest post yesterday by glennmsmith58
2
25
Donnie_Suits ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by Donnie_Suits
0
2
georgio50 ‎Posted February 22, 2020 | Latest post yesterday by Clayo
0
5
Sahils57 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by AmeliesUncle
0
9
Rush2808 ‎Posted January 15, 2020 | Latest post yesterday by JotikaT2
1
9
Top Contributors