Can I load my Turbo Tax license onto new computer ...

vickimorales

Can I load my Turbo Tax license onto new computer since my old computer crashed?

Turbo Tax Home & Business (desktop with a download code) was loaded onto a computer that crashed and the hard drive had to be rebuilt.  How can I take my Turbo Tax license code that was lost in the hard drive crash and install it onto a different computer?
TerukoL

You can download your software directly from TurboTax.

1. Go to InstallTurboTax.com.

2. Set up a TurboTax account if you don't already have one. If you do, sign in. (If you don’t remember your credentials, you can walk through our Account Recovery page to see if you already have an account.)

3. Enter your license code in the pop up window.

• It’s a 16-character combination of letters and numbers (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX) that can be found on your CD box insert, envelope, or packing slip. (Note: The 2019 product has a 14-character code that looks like this: XXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX)

4. Select your operating system, and select Get Download.

5. Download your software and install.

• When you get to the Your product is installed, now let's activate it screen, enter your license code in the License code box, and select Continue to complete installation.

Please click I bought the CD, but my computer doesn't have a CD drive to learn more. 

0123champ

i have not used my lisence code yet how can i use it to do my taxes

AkinaLO

Please follow the instructions below to activate your download.

How do I download the software I purchased at TurboTax.com?

susanpagehood

I lost my license key and need to reinstall turbo tax on another computer 

Cynthiad66

Please try this.

1. Go to InstallTurboTax.com.

5. Download your software and install.