Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Refund Card

What??? I know that already, I'm asking about the advance? 

KatrinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Tax Refund Card

You should receive your Refund Advance  within 48 hours of the IRS accepting your return. Once your return is forwarded to the IRS, they take over from there and have the most updated information for you. The refund advance program is run through First Century Bank, a partner site, and they are responsible for determining if you qualify. However, the IRS began processing returns today so you will not receive your funds until after today. See the link below for more information.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-receiving-your-refund-advance/00/27510

Check your junk mail to see if the email happened to be sent there.  Pre-approval for a refund advance is on a case by case basis.  For additional information, view the FAQ here: https://turbotax.intuit.com/refund-advance/

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Tax Refund Card

@BellaNJakesMom  Same thing I’m trying to figure out! I filed on the 16th, got approved for the rapid loan, got my card, irs accepted my refund this morning at 8:30 and I still don’t have the money I was approved for! They say one hour but it’s nowhere to be found! 

Tax Refund Card

I was told 48 hours after the irs accepted the return 

Tax Refund Card

Was wondering  same thing about that mine was accpted last nite, was approved  4 an atout wonder how long it takes, says  and hour after it gets accepted.

Tax Refund Card

There not even being accepted  till the 27th

Awm2018

Tax Refund Card

It stated on mine that because I applied for the refund advance that i will get the turbo visa card and get my refund advance on there and then when my taxes come after I pay turbo tax the refund advance back the rest of my taxes will go on the turbo visa card and if I wouldn't have applied for the refund advance and didnt want to do check or direct deposit to my bank account I would have got the netspend card. Hope that helps because that's what it stated to me when I filed and did everything online

TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

Tax Refund Card

You’ll receive your Refund Advance virtual card info within 1 hour of the IRS accepting your e-filed return, by email. Any balance of your tax refund remaining will be sent to you after the IRS has accepted and processed your tax return, usually within 21 days. The IRS usually begins processing and accepting e-filed returns in late January. If you have not received the refund advance email, please check your spam or junk folder.

ebonyjb

Tax Refund Card

Did you get your Advance? If so how long did it take? 

Vetlover1972
Returning Member

Tax Refund Card

I had a Turbo tax card when I filed in 2018. I know longer have the card. My question is will I get a new one. When ever I call the 1800 number it said I have two cards on file! How can I track my card?

Marie24

Tax Refund Card

For my very first year fileing taxes I choose the turbotax intuit Visa card. Even though they sent me an email for verification of what they put as another card, it was really the turbotax Visa card. Once I got that card in the mail, I had to activate it following the instructions  and once it was activated both my state and my federal were on there. 

Marie24

Tax Refund Card

It will be on the turbotax visa card. That is the card that turbotax issues out personally. I recieved a turbotax visa card with both my returns on it. It takes different amount of times for everyone. I suggest downloading the turbotax visa card app through the app store. 

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

Tax Refund Card

When you were asked how you would like to receive your refund, did you select the Turbo Visa Debit Card and then went through the sign up process? 

Vetlover1972
Returning Member

Tax Refund Card

Yes I did.but I had one before. When I recieved the email to set up my card. It logged me into my old account. When I called I received a message saying I had two cards on file

Tax Refund Card

I wanna know if by you saying yes to getting a turbo card if my refund going to go in there because last year i had my bank acount that received my tax returns so im trying to figure out im i gunna get my tax refund in the turbo card or my bank account 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies