Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Niesha1
Returning Member

Tax Refund Card

Intuit card

Tax Refund Card

I still haven't got my turbo card yet it's been over ten business days and can't get help without having to pay what do I do 

Tax Refund Card

@Dustinross81 wrote:

I still haven't got my turbo card yet it's been over ten business days and can't get help without having to pay what do I do 

You must have phoned TurboTax Support instead of the Turbo Prepaid Visa Card support.

Support for the Turbo Prepaid Visa Card is free.   That Card's support is not provided by TurboTax Support.   The Card has its own customer service.

It is TurboTax Support that requires PLUS or higher to have phone support for TurboTax issues, but for Card issues there is no fee at the Card's customer support.

When you phone the Turbo Prepaid Card's customer service at (888) 285-4169, do not enter the 16-digit card number (which you won't know, I assume) and do NOT yet enter your SSN at that point.  Let it continue on.

One of the options in the automated system is to report a card "lost, stolen, or never received."  Choose that.

Then at the next menu listen for the prompt for "not yet received".  I think it's option 2, but you'll just have to listen.

Then it will ask for your SSN.

I don't know what happens after that, since I have no way of testing it any farther.

Amfcbabyy
Returning Member

Tax Refund Card

I also opted for refund card received email 1/27 card being printed email 1/29 card on way yet i have not received my card my state return status is refunded to my account but how when i haven't received card therefore haven't activated it i try to call ALL customer service numbers listed online but i had refund card a couple years ago plus diff pay cards through same company i no longer have any of these as it was some time ago when i call numbers enter my ssn it tells me i have multiple cards then asks for last 4 of card im calling about even though i select option for card not received so how am i supposed to enter last 4 of a card i haven't even been sent i've been dealing with this issue for 3 days now its starting to really infuriate me

Amfcbabyy
Returning Member

Tax Refund Card

Once you enter your social security number it checks their database if you have EVER had ANY type of card through them it will then say "it appears you have multiple cards on file in order to best help you please enter the last 4 digits of the card you are calling about" i got a refund card 2 years ago which i no longer have also had pay cards for temp agency i worked through which i also no longer have so it tells me "please call back when you have info goodbye" then hangs up on me im not sure what happens if you have never had a card through them

Tax Refund Card

@Amfcbabyy 

If you can't reach a live agent at the Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, here's something to try.  You haven't said what TurboTax product you used and whether or not you tried to reach TurboTax Support.

I don't know if you used a TurboTax Free Edition, which doesn't have phone support, or whether you used a paid product (PLUS or higher) which does have phone support.    If you used Free Edition and don't have TurboTax phone support without upgrading to PLUS for $30, then contact a TurboTax agent through Twitter or Facebook, tell them the trouble you're having, and ask them how you are supposed to reach a live agent at the TurboTax Prepaid Card.

https://twitter.com/TeamTurboTax
or
https://www.facebook.com/turbotax

Mariah28

Tax Refund Card

I recieved 2 cards myself netspend and turbo I havent recieved any payment either I'm also confused as to what's going on and when I'll receive it and what card to use or activate

Jcarlisi39
Returning Member

Tax Refund Card

If you login to the turbo tax card there are temp card numbers you can use for online purchases until your card comes. 

hedges168
Returning Member

Tax Refund Card

I recieved my federal taxes but not my state I dont know when I'll get them 

Tax Refund Card

I haven't received my card and can't get a hold of a human to speak with about reporting this. What do I do??

Bdoc1776

Tax Refund Card

I have had the Same problem it's been 8 days and I still haven't received the other half of my refund and nothing is telling me when I should expect it

Tashley23

Tax Refund Card

Now if I had a previous turbo tax card from last year and was sent a new one this year, will the money be on last years card or this years card? Does the previous years card get cancelled when the new one is activated?

Tax Refund Card

I need help 

Tax Refund Card

i just read your message on here, and I am having the same problem. Have you received your taxes yet on this card?

Mariah28

Tax Refund Card

I only recieved federal not the state it's taking forever. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies