turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

{"sessionEvt":{"evt":"redirect","data":{"component":"TaxSessionServiceError","clearCookies":true,"url":"/turbotax/wtt_err.htm?Error=122"}}} Get this error trying get pdf

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

34 Replies

{"sessionEvt":{"evt":"redirect","data":{"component":"TaxSessionServiceError","clearCookies":true,"url":"/turbotax/wtt_err.htm?Error=122"}}} Get this error trying get pdf

Did you ever get this solved? Having same issue
DanaB
Expert Alumni

Please see this FAQ on troubleshooting printing issues:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3301671

This is still an issue for me. Has anyone solved it? And to the "helpful" person who just linked the help doc, it's obviously is useless. We can't see the PDF! That's the issue! Not printing it! Horrible tech support even when I call in. Broken website. What are we paying for????

I'm having the same exact problem. I can't even print it up to mail let alone e-file. It's only on my California Return. My Federal E-file went through no problem.

BrandiLO
Intuit Alumni

This situation will be best handled by contacting customer care. Please click here for directions.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I am having the same problem, they said it is due to my self-employment status, but I hadn't tried to print and mail the forms in until this weekend. Going to be calling tomorrow to find out what is going on. Already got our Federal Return deposited into our account.

I've tried calling countless times and I get no support whatsoever, they have no idea how to help. Ridiculous. 

I have been trying to file since the beginning of the month. I have been on support calls for over 4 hours without a resolution.. Does anyone know a work around??

LindseyLO
Intuit Alumni

Refer to the link below for troubleshooting to help you with the error you are receiving. 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/troubleshooting/help/troubleshoot-printing-issues-turbotax-cd-down...

Wow, you actually posted a different version of the same useless help doc someone else posted earlier.

Did you even read the thread? Do you not understand that it's a download issue and not a printing issue? We had an issue DOWNLOADING A PDF.

I finally gave up trying to get help from Turbotax, they give no option to speak to someone who is in IT. Want to know how I solved my problem? I had to go to my State's website (CA) and file myself! I had to do my state taxes all over again, but finally filed myself using the info from my federal taxes. The WORST part is that once you file and pay for the service, you CANT get a refund for preparing State taxes. RIDICULOUS!!!!!

Bama2

I need my income tax printed out

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Please follow the instructions below to troubleshoot printing issues.

Troubleshoot printing issues - Community - TurboTax

@Bama2

I had this issue, but only after I saved the first return that was rejected. The way I finally was able to save the updated, corrected one was by filing. Once I filed, I was able to go to the Print Center and save the updated return. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies