First, check that your printer is working by printing something from a different program. If it is, follow these instructions to print a copy of your return.
If your printer isn't working, many printing problems can be resolved by installing the latest version of Adobe Reader (it's free).
If that didn't help:
- Make sure your printer's drivers and computer's operating system are up-to-date.
- Make sure your TurboTax software is up-to-date.
- Make sure the printer you're using is your default printer.
- Remove all other devices (like external or thumb drives and scanners) as they can sometimes interfere with printers.
- Shut your computer and printer down for 15-30 seconds and then turn them back on.
- If your printer is on a network, try a direct connection to a printer using a cable.