turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

I would like a customer service survey emailed to me, I had a wonderful experiance and want to share, how can I get access to a survey?

We are very glad to hear that you had a positive experience. Unfortunately, in this public forum, we are not able to email surveys, so we invite you to please contact our TurboTax customer support team to assist your further with not being able to open the survey that you were sent.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I would like a customer service survey emailed to me, I had a wonderful experiance and want to share, how can I get access to a survey?

I would also like a customer service survey emailed to me - the CS rep was super helpful & would like to give him proper credit.

Thanks

liza7

Hello! I would like to receive a survey about my experience with turbo tax live intuit Delux. I had a great experience and I would like to be able to leave a positive review  

For at least 2 years now, each live support person will ask me to please complete the survey after we finish our call. And each time no survey is ever sent out. When I bothered to go through the annoying robotic answering system and am able to finally speak to a live person to request a survey, I'm told they will be sent. Of course, nothing is received. I don't know if the customer rep on the phone is deliberately lying or just clueless about Turbotax not caring a hoot what we think as long as we keep paying them.

If anyone at TT reads this, I'd love to be proven wrong as I think the Live support people deserve to receive feedback. btw, I've had wonderful experiences with virtually all of the CPA/EAs I've spoken to.

00Belle
Returning Member

I too would like a customer service survey emailed to me.  I had dealt with many turbotax agents, some of who went way beyond what I thought they could do.  I didn't take the time to complete the survey when it first posted.  Now I have the time to review, and would definitely like to commend some of the agents who took care of me.

Trinity2

I had the same thing happen, Frank was the one who helped me and I would love to do a survey for him as he was very patient and I learned a lot from talking with him. Please email me a survey!

JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

We are glad to hear your compliment about your experience. Customer service surveys are selected and sent by a computer system. There is not a manual way to send a survey. 

@Trinity2

Virtually every company sends out surveys automatically, not randomly. It shouldn't be difficult for Intuit to set up. Of course, that effort should come only after they fix the glitches in TurboTax.

More important than the survey, in the past after I call Live Support I'm given a case number to refer to if I need more help. I wasn't sent one the other day. How do I get one without having to navigate TurboTax's horrible robotic answering system?

Thank you.

Your customer service is extremely lacking.  After close to thirty minutes on the phone with someone that was obviously reading a "help" script I was forwarded to a "tax expert".  I was trying to get a refund for the $25 state -e-file fee.  Do you even really have a customer service department?  Very disappointed.

JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

We cannot generate a survey in this public form. If you did not receive a survey you can leave feedback in TurboTax after you file your tax return.

@JCrawford0459

I was able to connect with a live support person today without too much of a wait. That was the best part of the call. I thought I had a fairly straight forward question - in previous years TT told me how much I could contribute to IRAs based on our income. This year it didn't; only stated what the maximum limits are. The support person on the phone said I'd have to speak to a CPA. I had to ask her for the Support ID # before she transferred me. 

When I was connected to the CPA, the CPA said she didn't get a case number or any information about my account. Worse, she didn't have a clue how to answer my question; she only suggested I use the IRA contribution worksheet and figure it out for myself. This is not the kind of support I expect from TT.  @JCrawford0459 @JeanneLO 

mad807
Returning Member

Hello,

I just had the most helpful tax expert assist me with questions I wanted answered.  I went live with her and I was holding on to do a survey when I was disconnected.  Her name was Idele, from Indiana and she went above and beyond to help me with her knowledgeable questions and answers to mine.  I want to give her a perfect rating.  Please send me a survey., 

Hi,

I was helped tonight (March 24, 2021) by a very knowledgeable woman named Torina.  My support ID was [social security number removed].  Somehow, I lost the survey link that was sent to me before I called TurboTax's 800 number.

I think there should be a way to "Ask for a Survey to be sent to the customer".

I also think, once a customer logs onto the "community", there should by a big button that says:  "Ask a new question" or "Ask a question that hasn't been answered."  I looked for something like that, but I could not find one.

Thanks,

Steve Maricic

Sorry, the helpful lady's name was Terena.

Also,  I learned today that a Survey link WAS sent to my email last night.  It was a very short survey, without much opportunity to comment on my initial problem, so let me comment on that here:

Over the years, I wrote two books -- neither of them best-sellers -- a novel called Defense Mechanism, and a neighborhood poker book called Mr. Lucky's Favorite Poker Games.  Since they were published by different publishers, I needed to list the small amounts I received for them last year on two different royalty "lines".  TurboTax Deluxe allowed me to list one royalty amount, but then had only this button to choose: "Done with Royalty Property".  I mistakenly believed that it meant "Done with ALL royalty properties.".  Terena explained to me that it meant "Done with THIS Royalty Property", and that if I continued with the next several programmed questions, I would eventually get to a screen that would enable me to "Add Another Rental or Royalty".

Thank you, Terena,

Steve Maricic

PS:  By the way, I did not type my social security number in my initial message.  I'm old, but not that old.

Thanks foe the great service.

Marvelous

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies