Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Sorry, the helpful lady's name was Terena.

Also,  I learned today that a Survey link WAS sent to my email last night.  It was a very short survey, without much opportunity to comment on my initial problem, so let me comment on that here:

Over the years, I wrote two books -- neither of them best-sellers -- a novel called Defense Mechanism, and a neighborhood poker book called Mr. Lucky's Favorite Poker Games.  Since they were published by different publishers, I needed to list the small amounts I received for them last year on two different royalty "lines".  TurboTax Deluxe allowed me to list one royalty amount, but then had only this button to choose: "Done with Royalty Property".  I mistakenly believed that it meant "Done with ALL royalty properties.".  Terena explained to me that it meant "Done with THIS Royalty Property", and that if I continued with the next several programmed questions, I would eventually get to a screen that would enable me to "Add Another Rental or Royalty".

Thank you, Terena,

Steve Maricic

PS:  By the way, I did not type my social security number in my initial message.  I'm old, but not that old.