• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nop200

I would like a customer service survey emailed to me, I had a wonderful experiance and want to share, how can I get access to a survey?

Hello, I have talked to customer service by phone and would like a survey sent to me. They had done an excellent job and should be recognized for it. 

gayeannie1998

I would like a customer service survey emailed to me, I had a wonderful experiance and want to share, how can I get access to a survey?

i would like to do a survey to praise the wonderful representative Bridgette W, who helped me understand my problem and how to fix it. She eased my mind with her professionalism, knowledge and caring. Please email me a link for survey.

Jana Shulman

gayeannie1998

i would like to do a survey to praise the wonderful representative Bridgette W, who helped me understand my problem and how to fix it. She eased my mind with her professionalism, knowledge and caring. Please email me a link for survey.

Jana Shulman

EMAIL [email address removed]

ejesunas

I had an awesome customer service rep.  The best I have ever had from any firm. After several calls to Turbotax and Microsoft I kept getting vague answers  which did not work such as  (do a manual update. or turn off your security program.  She figured  out what the problem really was and walked me through resolving it. She was extremely knowledgeable, did not just give canned, brush me off answers.  I was ready to give up on TurboTax since I could not get into the the application. I kept getting a Microsoft fatal error 1603. I spent three days trying to find someone who could help. Thank you for having such a wonderful customer service employee.

Her name was Mildred B.

My case number was [removed]

dutchboy1

I had a very patient person working with me on my first hit at some assistance. Her name with Jenny. She spent quality time with me and was able to hook up with my laptop after several different ways to do so. She needs a star on her forhead.

Don

TETTYV

Hello, I would like a survey emailed to me as well. I wasnt able to fill out a survey after our call, but Debrina was a great help and I want to make sure that is acknowledged. 

Cody06

Yes, please email me a servey. [email address removed] 

Thank you 

Linda Zamora

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v