turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I’d like to chat with a customer service Representative

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

15 Replies

TurboTax support is closed on the weekend

Post your question here and someone on the forum can help you.

My sister-in-law passed in September 2020. I'm her PR (personal representative). I have the paperwork to confirm this status. I know she filed taxes with Turbo Tax  in 2015, 2016 and 2017. I don't know if she filed 2018 and 2019 taxes. I don't have her current login and password information to check. How do I proceed to determine if she did file in one or both years?

Thank you in advance for helping navigate this challenge.

You will need to contact the IRS ... if you cannot access the TT account then no one here can help you.

You may wish to see local professional assistance in getting the personal returns and possibly the estate returns completed correctly. 

See this to start :   https://www.irs.gov/taxtopics/tc356

edarmy

Customer service,

I need help with my recent purchase of intuit turbo tax. My order number is #SFDCCD194803627 - date was February 6, 2022. I received an email to download the TurboTax product along with a activation code. The issue is not mu operating system, but I believe the download of product is successful, but when I try to open to activate it does open to enter the activation code that was provided. The license code is # SFT9-UA9A-ZS7S-BBFC.

Can you help me resolve the issue. I need to file my business taxes.  If the you can not fix issue can you send a new email with a new downloads and activation code.

Thank you

Edward Ruvalcaba

TiffanyL
Intuit Alumni

I would suggest checking out the FAQ link provided below to see if that assists you with your issue. If that does not help, I would suggest contacting TurboTax customer support for assistance:

How do I fix blank screens during activation or in-product purchases in TurboTax Desktop for Windows...

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Panzer1

I would like for the same person to complete my return this year as I had last year. How do I make that happen? 

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

@Panzer1

Please see the Help Article here for further assistance on how to get started with LiveLook. 

We cannot guarantee you will get the same person on this public forum.  Please reach out to us directly using the Help Article here for that specific inquiry.  This ensures you will get to the correct department as quickly as possible. 

aestevens

I have a refund request that I spoke with someone about last night.  They were supposed to send an email to confirm.  The receipt was [receipt number removed].  Instead, I received another confirmation from when the order was placed, [order number removed].  I have not filed, but paid and decided to use another service.  This was for two reasons; price increase from when I went through the estimation of my taxes and I had only wanted to file Federal through Turbo Tax.  According to your policy, payment is not supposed to post until taxes are filed and the payment did post and I did NOT file.  Can you send me a receipt showing that I am getting a refund?

Please send to [email address removed] and [email address removed].

Cass0317
Intuit Alumni

We do not have access to personal information in this public forum and we have also removed your personal information above for privacy and security purposes.

For assistance, please reach out to our TurboTax Customer care team. The best and most efficient way for you to connect with the right person to get the help you need is to select the version you are using below. Use the web form and type your question or a keyword. You will get an appropriate phone number for your issue. (You will not get a phone number if you use the link outside of operating hours.) We're open daily from 5:00 AM to 9:00 PM PT.
What is the TurboTax phone number?

@aestevens

keithgdwn

My first filing was 2/26/23.  It was rejected because I neglected to include my Federal IP PIN.

System did not provide "Fix my return" as your FAQ said it would.  I managed to find it on my own and refile.

However, I paid $60 today and I believe I paid yesterday as well (in addition to audit protection),

Can you provide context? I fixed it today and refiled but was charged $60.00.  Yesterday, I did not pay $60.00 to file.  Is this right?

I can be reached at [phone number removed] or [email address removed]

TiffanyL
Intuit Alumni

@keithgdwn 

You can reach out to TurboTax Customer Support for assistance with this.

I have already submitted my tax return using Turbo tax, but now I realize that it was wrong because I am a non-resident

HopeS
Expert Alumni

You will need to Amend your Form 1040 and file a Form 1040NR. You will have to wait until the IRS either accepts or rejects it. If they reject your return, you can just leave it and use Sprintax to file a 1040NR. But if they accept the return you filed using TurboTax, you will have to wait until they have processed and provided you the refund and then amend that return to a 1040NR (or 1040NR-EZ).

Since TurboTax does not support Form 1040NR, you can prepare the return using Sprinttax. Sprintax produces your non-resident tax return, including IRS tax forms 1040NR, 1040NR-EZ, 8843, and W-7 ITIN application depending on your personal needs. Go here https://www.sprintax.com/non-resident-alien-tax-1040nr-turbotax.html

Please review the link below for additional helpful information.

Does TurboTax handle Form 1040-NR for nonresident aliens?

@Minh Nguyen 1 

My TurboTax Business 2022 software says to contact Customer Support Representative with my order. It told me to download state tax, but I do not need to file OH state business tax, so I need a refund—order number [PII removed].

Thanks for your assistance

Stephanie S. 

[phone number removed] 

[email address removed] 

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies