Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: How to cancel payment

what taxes do i owe  you guys have me at not neededing amand taxes so now what  i have no refund yet

i do not owe taxes

JohnB5677
Expert Alumni

@rosejuno  As I understand your situation:

• You have already filed your taxes.
  • Your tax return would indicate whether you were getting a refund or owe taxes.
    • If you are getting a refund it is on line 34 of your tax return.
    • If you owe money it would be on line 37.
  • If the IRS has not finished processing your return you should not amend your taxes.
  • If you've filed, and are expecting a refund, please be patient.  The IRS is encountering delays in processing tax returns. 

If you have additional questions, please reach out to us.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Mgonz2866
Returning Member

I need my payment i already got a refund on irs but not with turbo tax i got it with someone else please cancel my application with turbo tax and refund my payment that i sent to yall thank you

Cass0317
Intuit Alumni

Please contact TurboTax Customer Care and follow the steps in the link below for your product to ensure you get the help you need from the right person. We're open daily from 5:00 AM to 9:00 PM PT.

What is the TurboTax phone number?

@Mgonz2866

Turbo Tax Home and Business

I cannot transfer my lat year tax return to it so I started a new return using the on line version of Turbo tax

@kevin duthoy   So did your 2020 return transfer into a new online return?   Now you can download the 2021 tax file to your Desktop program for free.

To continue in the desktop version see this…….

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/choosing-a-product/help/how-do-i-switch-from-turbotax-online-to-th...

Download the .tax2021 file for free

How do I save my TurboTax Online return as a tax data file?

After you get the program installed the first thing to do before you open your tax return .tax file is to update the program and install any state programs you had. Then open your file. So you first might need to start a fake return to be able to download the state program (go to FILE - NEW).

Turbotax desktop home and business tax year 2021 License code [PII Removed] for 120.00. Ordered in error and didn't use.

@vickikorach You just posted your license code for anyone on the internet to steal.

This is a public web site that can be seen by anyone—including scammers and would-be identity thieves who would love to contact you and pretend to be from TurboTax.  Please remove the personal information you posted here ASAP by returning to your post and clicking the three little blue dots on the upper right to edit your post.

No one in the user forum can resolve a billing issue.  If you have a question about your TurboTax fees or billing, make sure you use the word “billing” in your request for help.  Do not use the word “refund.”

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
Gabi0114

I want to cancel the turbo tax payment am not gonna do my taxes 

We can't help with billing in the forum.  If you got charged you need to call in.

How to contact Turbo Tax
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/how-do-i-contact-turbotax/00/26991

What is the Turbo Tax phone number
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

TurboTax needs charge for efile cancel my direct deposits is incorrect account is closed so I guess once rejected it will be mailed but I agree to pay with refund acct closed [phone number removed] I need refund 

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

We are unable to handle any billing issues here in this public forum. To discuss a refund, please follow the instructions here to contact us by phone. Please be sure to specify product refund to get to the correct department @memepopo21

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
tom4235

how can i cancel the turbotax state income tax form and not pay the fee

@tom4235 wrote:

how can i cancel the turbotax state income tax form and not pay the fee

See this - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/how-do-i-delete-my-state-return-in-turbotax-on...

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies