Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I need to talk to a turbo tax representative

How much were you suppose to get back?  How much do they say you owe?  

A common adjustment is if you claimed the Recovery Rebate Credit on 1040 line 30 when you already got the Stimulus payments or got the second one after you filed or reported the wrong amounts. Do you have an amount on line 30? And you had to report the right amount in each box. If you put the total in 1 box it would give you the other amount again.

I was charged $75.78  for my TurboTax program last November. When I try to download it I seem to be running into difficulties. Your site is very difficult to navigate and is very unfriendly. I have been using your program for several years. I need immediate assistance. Thank you. 

Cass0317
Intuit Alumni

To download your TurboTax purchase, please follow the instructions below and ensure you have the minimum system requirements:

You may also contact customer care here.
Please be sure to enter the correct product, edition, and a detailed description of your issue. Once you fill out the form you will be given a service ticket number and a phone number to contact customer care. (You will not get a phone number if you use the link outside of operating hours.) 
We're open daily from 5:00 AM to 9:00 PM PT.

@abburianilkumar

Gerhard_Wagner
Returning Member

My returns were rejected stating that I have duplicate W2 forms. I checked everything but there is no duplication.

Do I need to hard copies of mail my returns?

Are the payments and deposits done  anyway?

Please let me know

Gerhard Wagner

I need help into my account to see were my funds are

AmyC
Expert Alumni

@Gerhard_Wagner You do not want to mail your return. You want to correct the issue. What you can see and what the program sees are not always the same.

The program thinks you have a duplicate w2, it's time to look for an underlying worksheet since you don't see it in the w2 section. See How to Delete to see everything in your return and get the extra deleted.

@Latoya Taylor  How can we help you? TurboTax account or Green Dot or ?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Nikinew42
Returning Member

IRS sent me letter saying things was wrong and my refund is 0. What do I do help

I RECEIVED A LETTER FROM THE IRS/STATE

TurboTax does not receive any information from the IRS or your state after your return was filed, so no one at TurboTax knows about a letter you received from the IRS or the state.

(what the letters from the IRS mean)

I GOT A LETTER FROM THE IRS   

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3605673-i-got-a-letter-or-notice-from-the-irs

I AM BEING AUDITED

If you purchased Audit Defense:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2924451-i-bought-max-or-audit-defense-and-now-i-m-being-audited

AUDIT SUPPORT

TurboTax has a special phone number for help with IRS/state tax letters, which will be easier than going through regular Customer Support.   At the page below, click on the blue button that says "Get Help from TurboTax Support".  Then it will ask you what tax year is your letter.  Then it will ask you what the letter concerns. Then it will show you the phone number during posted business hours.

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/irs-notice/audit-support/

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
hal310 a
Returning Member

I can not e-file because I do not have the required next income from my 2019 turbo tax because last year I file with online Turbo taxan what they gave me as a copy was not readable and for some reason I can print it out the file  which I did on my pc

JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

If you prepared your tax return using the online software, please follow the steps below to access a copy of your 2019 tax return.

How to obtain your prior year Adjusted Gross Income - AGI

@hal310 a

Csarah6101
Returning Member

I just purchase turbo tax for small business for 2020 I can't download it to my mac because it's a 2015 mac (too old) so a rep told me to get a refund but i can't find a receipt for my order.

DaveF1006
Expert Alumni

Yes, a receipt is necessary for a refund. Can you try going to the retail section and possibly receive a store credit?

Lowese

My Adjusted Gross Income doesn't match with IRS although it is being taken from last years Turbo Tax Return.

How do I fix it?

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

Try entering a 0 instead.

@Lowese wrote:

My Adjusted Gross Income doesn't match with IRS although it is being taken from last years Turbo Tax Return.

How do I fix it?

See this TurboTax FAQ on how to find your AGI

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3301618

You can get free 2019 tax transcript from the IRS

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

If you filed late last year there is a good chance that the 2019 AGI never was entered into the e-file database. Try using 0 (zero) for the AGI.

If you filed an amended return use the AGI on the first filed tax return.

If it continues to reject then the AGI in the IRS database might be in error. Mail filing is the only option.

Also see: https://www.taxpolicycenter.org/taxvox/are-irs-security-tools-blocking-millions-people-filing-electr...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/howardgleckman/2021/04/26/are-irs-security-tools-blocking-millions-of-p...

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies