`

State Tax File

I already filed my Federal return but Turbo Tax will not download my free state file (Minnesota) so I can complete my state return. I am caught in a loop. I followed the recommended bug fix and removed the old file and reinstalled but it still doesn't work. How am I going to file my state return on time? This is frustrating. 

State Tax File

You didn't indicate exactly which "Fix" you used....did you try this one?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-topics/help/state-loop-indicates-turbotax-is-up-to-date-after-...

State Tax File

Yep - used that one. Tried it several times. Doesn't work. 

State Tax File

Then customer support is your only recourse.  Sometimes they are willing to push an entirely separate State installation file to you.....

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

State Tax File

Having basically the same issue.  TurboTax locked up, un-installed then re-installed, now it won't acknowledge that I had previously selected Michigan as my free filing state.

Super Frustrating!!!

State Tax File

It didn't work. I tried all those 3 possible ways.

State Tax File

Im having the same issue for CT State Tax

State Tax File

Did this ever get solved for you. We are not able to download the state and the updater seams to be failing. What did you actually do to fix this and get your state to download to finish filing your state.

State Tax File

Same issue with the Iowa State Return

State Tax File

I would like to why my taxes was rejected?

State Tax File

Premier version downloaded.  MA state says software is up to date but won't start. Keeps putting me in loop. I have uninstalled and re installed at least 2 times.

I filed Federal extension since I could not do State.