Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

Can I get my TurboTax prepaid card number before I receive it in the mail?

If your deposit information is incorrect, the IRS will issue a check in the mail after attempting to deposit the refund. Once they issue a check in the mail, it can take 5-7 days for you to receive it. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Are you expecting a direct deposit and is your direct deposit information correct? You can make a correction to your address with Form 8822. Here's some information on an address change.

https://www.irs.gov/faqs/irs-procedures/address-changes

@Setfree2

Babsbun

This is not true. I have been trying to reach a live person since beginning of February.  Basically you cant get a live agent. The automated number tells you to enter your card number and if you didnt receive your card the automated number doesn't transfer you it tells you to call back when you have your card and the email support doesnt give you a number to speak to a live agent. This service is terrible and you have a very hard time getting access to your money.

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

if you call the Turbo Prepaid Visa number listed here and select the option your deposit was sent to a card you do not own, it will allow you to be connected to the fraud department, which will get you a live person on the phone. 

this company is horrible.  they never sent my 1st card. I cancelled it, and retried sending another one through 15 dollar fast shipping. Its been printing for the last 4 days and i already been waiting 6. Iv been waiting since january 26th to get this freaking card. I will NEVER be using this company again. Im filing a complaint with the BBB and if i dont get my funds im going to get a lawyer. I dont know what else to do. They are holding my funds hostage while taking fast shipping fees from me and  monthly charges.  this should be illegal. I can use my money but they can?! Are you effing kidding me!?????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JakailaLO
Intuit Alumni

if you call the Turbo Prepaid Visa number listed here and select the option your deposit was sent to a card you do not own, it will allow you to be connected to the fraud department, which will get you a live person on the phone. 

what kind of answer is that? Did i say it was sent to the wrong account?!?!?! no. I said you slimey people have my card and wont give me my funds. These funds are not YOURS they are MINE!!!!!! Learn to do your job better instead of repeating the same answer or wrong answer over and over again. This is the worst i need this **bleep** money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got my card in the mail and activated it and it says it has a block on it and that's stopping me from getting my taxes plz help

TiffanyL
Intuit Alumni

You would want to contact Turbo Visa Debit Card directly or you can use the link provided below for assistance:

Turbo Debit Card

They won't answer the phone. I've had 2 transactions that didn't go through, in a pending status for 2 weeks and I cant reach anyone to get it fixed! So that number obviously DOESNT work! How else can we contact someone?! 

Nobody answers the phone! Been on hold for 3 hours! Waiting to talk to someone. Nobody answers!

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

@NavyMom You can send a request for assistance with your TurboTax card here: Submit a request – TPG - Taxpayer 

Or here are steps for the TurboTax phone number:

Please click here for the TurboTax Visa Debit Card phone number. then follow these steps (I have called the system to create this steps for you) :

1. Listen to the recording (you cannot skip it) 
  2. Press 2 to continue using the automated system.
  3. The system will ask you to enter your 16 digit card number or if you don't know it, enter your social security number (do not enter either one of these)
  4. The system will then say " To report a card lost, stolen, or never received, Press 1", then press 1
  5. Press 2 for the option of " have not yet received your card".
  6. Next you will be prompted to enter your social security number, zip code, and birthdate. 

I did. Nobody answered. 

I submitted a request, so hopefully they respond soon.

Ty

Ok so I never got my card in the mail they sent it some where else and I can get through customer service line to talk to them after I talk to the irs what do I do

ChondelLO
Intuit Alumni

Please click the link below for assistance with your TurboTax Visa Debit Card. When you call the phone number, don't choose option 2. The system will repeat itself a few times, then press option 1 for lost/stolen/card never received. Then press option 2 for card never received.

https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/contact-us

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies