Small Business, Farm & Startup Tax Forum | TurboTax® Support
Business & farm
or Ask a Question
judyp07 ‎Posted yesterday
0
0
Whoviana ‎Posted Friday | Latest post Friday by Carl
0
5
chris.hodgdon ‎Posted Friday | Latest post Friday by Carl
0
3
I was W2 for the first part of the year, and now an independent contractor. So just checking this is the right product for me! Thanks
mcelwest ‎Posted Friday | Latest post Friday by Opus 17
0
2
palostax ‎Posted June 6, 2019 | Latest post Thursday by Critter-3
0
4
corarene ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post Thursday by Critter-3
0
6
Housoiler ‎Posted Tuesday | Latest post Tuesday by HACKITOFF
0
2
Gemini10tc ‎Posted Monday | Latest post Tuesday by Opus 17
0
2
If I sold my business property and lost money what form would I use?
trem39559 ‎Posted Tuesday | Latest post Tuesday by AmeliesUncle
0
1
IATM ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post Tuesday by tagteam
0
8
Abowie20 ‎Posted Monday | Latest post Tuesday by Carl
0
6
The only expenses would be licensing and unpaid time starting the business. Not sure if it is a worth while deduction.
ericknsmith ‎Posted Monday | Latest post Monday by HACKITOFF
0
2
I have no experience filing a corporate tax return and my accountant who filed all my paperwork to open the corporation is too short on time to file my return
joel-illuminated ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post Monday by joel-illuminated
0
4
Top Contributors