Small Business, Farm & Startup Tax Forum | TurboTax® Support

Business & farm
or Ask a Question
I think I have to do it in the income section what but I don't know what to look for on his 1120? Please help
giovi_figu ‎Posted 9m ago | Latest post a minute ago by Rick19744
0
1
I missed answering the stimulus question first time around. Tried going back from search and tried asking you and your answer was search stimulus and it was say jump to stimulus but that did not come back.
SMStarbright ‎Posted March 17, 2021 | Latest post 10m ago by davek10
0
2
officially_2020 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by officially_2020
0
2
Raul4LowTaxes ‎Posted Friday | Latest post yesterday by Raul4LowTaxes
0
2
I need to prepare a Form 1065 for an LLC created in 2015, so that the K-1 will be produced to carry over to the 1040.
rmdoak ‎Posted June 5, 2019 | Latest post yesterday by DawnC
1
11
tylerocon ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by xmasbaby0
0
1
mmarc2000 ‎Posted Thursday | Latest post yesterday by ThomasM125
0
1
ldupriest30 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by JotikaT2
0
1
chuck3 ‎Posted June 3, 2019 | Latest post yesterday by DaveF1006
1
3
I have a small blog business and received a computer monitor as payment. How do I report this in turbo tax?
thestuffleft ‎Posted yesterday
0
0
Top Contributors