Business & farm
or Ask a Question
CCCBuilder ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by HACKITOFF
0
1
I'm a realtor and my financial guy had me make 2 deposits in my SEP account last year. One as an employer and one as a realtor. Turbo Tax says my maximum to deposit is 6500.00. How do I enter the deductions in TurboTax?
johnherndon ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post Friday by Critter
0
1
mrtom ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post Friday by HACKITOFF
0
7
i am a real estate broker and this is the first year of filling, i am a bit confused which form i should file, i am the only agent in the company so i will be giving my self a 1099.i am using Turbotax business.
bilal ‎Posted Monday | Latest post Friday by Carl
0
22
And if I put my name on line one of the W9 (since I will file taxes using a scedule C) and my LLC name on line two, will checks be sent to me in my name, or the LLC name?
srepooc ‎Posted June 6, 2019 | Latest post Thursday by Carl
0
13
1katiemoon ‎Posted June 7, 2019 | Latest post Wednesday by Carl
0
6