Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Business & farm
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
I have a car used partially for business in previous years that I sold in 2020. Hasn't been used for business since 2015. I am retired now. In previous years, other cars used partially for business were traded in, finally resulting in this car I just... read more
judyp07 ‎Posted yesterday
So my new hubby is self employed and doesn't have a tax id, he operates under his SSN. We are filing separately so the question is since I've never done this before .... Is his return going to impact whether or not I do itemized on my return. He is m... read more
Whoviana ‎Posted Friday | Latest post Friday by Carl
I am getting ready to purchase a vehicle that will be exclusively used for business. The issue is, this vehicle will be shared between 4 business. Yes, 3 independent LLC's that I, my wife and/or kids and 1 independent LLC owned by me and my brother. ... read more
chris.hodgdon ‎Posted Friday | Latest post Friday by Carl
I was W2 for the first part of the year, and now an independent contractor. So just checking this is the right product for me! Thanks
mcelwest ‎Posted Friday | Latest post Friday by Opus 17
palostax ‎Posted June 6, 2019 | Latest post Thursday by Critter-3
Hello I have a question, we are a new business and we are filing our taxes for 2019. We have several trucks we lease greater than 30 days. Wanted to know how to write of the itemize expenses in Turbo tax Business 2019. Such as:Lease PaymentsGasinsura... read more
corarene ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post Thursday by Critter-3
I filed a 1041 trust tax return and on line 17 of the income part of the income was brought down to line 26 which gave me an over payment on my filing on 7/15/2020. however i complete another sample tax filing for the same scenario and it did not bri... read more
Housoiler ‎Posted Tuesday | Latest post Tuesday by HACKITOFF
When an employee has health insurance for a non married partner. Is the health insurance portion for that that non married partner subject to federal withholding each pay period or is that amount just entered in box 1 on the W2 and when the person fi... read more
Gemini10tc ‎Posted Monday | Latest post Tuesday by Opus 17
If I sold my business property and lost money what form would I use?
trem39559 ‎Posted Tuesday | Latest post Tuesday by AmeliesUncle
I recently started A business with 8 other owners. I am collecting seed money through cash app. Then cashing into my personal account monthly and writing a check from my personal depositing into the business account. Is this legal. Is there a better ... read more
IATM ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post Tuesday by tagteam
Ive recently started a small business and I'm at the point where I have to get my resellers license so I can really get started. Ive been doing some research and I'm seeing that once I get this license I will immediately have to start reporting my ta... read more
Abowie20 ‎Posted Monday | Latest post Tuesday by Carl
The only expenses would be licensing and unpaid time starting the business. Not sure if it is a worth while deduction.
ericknsmith ‎Posted Monday | Latest post Monday by HACKITOFF
I have no experience filing a corporate tax return and my accountant who filed all my paperwork to open the corporation is too short on time to file my return
joel-illuminated ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post Monday by joel-illuminated
Top Contributors
Privacy Settings