Small Business, Farm & Startup Tax Forum | TurboTax® Support

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Business & farm
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
I think I have to do it in the income section what but I don't know what to look for on his 1120? Please help
giovi_figu ‎Posted 9m ago | Latest post a minute ago by Rick19744
I missed answering the stimulus question first time around. Tried going back from search and tried asking you and your answer was search stimulus and it was say jump to stimulus but that did not come back.
SMStarbright ‎Posted March 17, 2021 | Latest post 10m ago by davek10
officially_2020 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by officially_2020
I have a Schedule K-1 from a passive rental LLC. It has Code Z in Box 20 and associated Statement A. I entered these, but I still keep getting the error "no Section 199A income has been entered on Statement A". I saw this problem discussed in the for... read more
Raul4LowTaxes ‎Posted Friday | Latest post yesterday by Raul4LowTaxes
I need to prepare a Form 1065 for an LLC created in 2015, so that the K-1 will be produced to carry over to the 1040.
rmdoak ‎Posted June 5, 2019 | Latest post yesterday by DawnC
Hi all, Back in 2017, I purchased a laptop for personal use, and used it 100% for personal use between 2017 and April 1, 2020. Starting April 1, 2020, my employer had us all work from home due to COVID-19, and was unable to provide a separate laptop ... read more
tylerocon ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by xmasbaby0
I sold my small business in 2019 (an LLC), filed the final 2019 return (Form 1065) and reported that on my 1040. Over the years I occasionally paid business expenses out of pocket and deducted those on Schedule E of my 1040. In 2020 (after the busine... read more
mmarc2000 ‎Posted Thursday | Latest post yesterday by ThomasM125
ldupriest30 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by JotikaT2
In the past, Schedule E has been used for both rental property AND partnership income. (I've been doing it that way for years) In 2018, there does not seem to be provision for reporting K-1 partnership income through Schedule E. It seems to be limite... read more
chuck3 ‎Posted June 3, 2019 | Latest post yesterday by DaveF1006
I have a small blog business and received a computer monitor as payment. How do I report this in turbo tax?
thestuffleft ‎Posted yesterday
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Top Contributors
Privacy Settings