Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Business & farm
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
I have multiple businesses so am using the Section 179 summary form. The income limitation comes in as 36,673 on line 11, my Section 179 totals 27,228. As I review, an error comes up that I am above my income limitation. I reviewed this with 2 accoun... read more
ssvh ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by HACKITOFF
I have a package delivery service where I was running 4 trucks, but have downsized to just my truck. Two of the trucks were sold to the employees who drove them and the agreement was they would just take over the payments plus pay me a sum for the ro... read more
Collielynn ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by HACKITOFF
j_disabato ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by HACKITOFF
I cannot add the amount of interest income to the bank that I received the interest income from. This program doesn't flow that easily. Yes, I am frustrated. So how can I put in the amount in Interest Income from a form 1099-INT. I just go round and ... read more
AREls567 ‎Posted September 13, 2019 | Latest post Sunday by DoninGA
Entire farm is in the Agricultural Reserve Program. We receive an annual CRP Rental of $2945. For this year only, there is an added line Auto CRP-Cost Shares $720. Also we were required to do brush removal which cost $1800 this year. The total on lin... read more
leewatts75 ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post Sunday by Critter
I work a full time job for a telecom company, and on the side I started assisting a toy company with moderating their social media and helping out at conventions. I paid for my convention tickets, I paid for recording equipment to help with product r... read more
xmaldigolax ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post Sunday by DoninGA
I removed an item from inventory in 2017 for personal use, but included that item in my 2017 inventory end of year, do I have to file an amended returns for 2017 and 2018, I have filed a State amended tax return for 2017 paying the State use tax.
Kennethgmac ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post Saturday by HACKITOFF
I own a farm that I rent out as cash rent. I have some expense like insurance and taxes. My tenants will be sending me a 1099 for the rent they pay. Do I use schedule F or E. I am under the impression that sch F does not apply in my case. I do have s... read more
dlambert07291944 ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post Saturday by Carl