Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Business & farm
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
I formed an LLC Partnership. I have some costs like the filing fee to form the LLC, the company I paid to form the LLC, and a company for the website, then a company for the business cards. I assume these are all considered 'startup costs'? But then ... read more
CCCBuilder ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by HACKITOFF
I'm a realtor and my financial guy had me make 2 deposits in my SEP account last year. One as an employer and one as a realtor. Turbo Tax says my maximum to deposit is 6500.00. How do I enter the deductions in TurboTax?
johnherndon ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post Friday by Critter
I'm moving to Ireland in a month, where I will be in a much higher tax bracket than I will be when I leave Ireland in about 5-10 years (40% income tax in Ireland vs. 24% when I return to the US). I will be working for an employer as well as doing som... read more
mrtom ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post Friday by HACKITOFF
i am a real estate broker and this is the first year of filling, i am a bit confused which form i should file, i am the only agent in the company so i will be giving my self a 1099.i am using Turbotax business.
bilal ‎Posted Monday | Latest post Friday by Carl
And if I put my name on line one of the W9 (since I will file taxes using a scedule C) and my LLC name on line two, will checks be sent to me in my name, or the LLC name?
srepooc ‎Posted June 6, 2019 | Latest post Thursday by Carl
When I go through turbo tax it asks if I converted an asset to personal use (among other things), when I say yes it asks a date that I sold of disposed of my asset. I did not enter a date because I did not sale or dispose of the asset, just converted... read more
1katiemoon ‎Posted June 7, 2019 | Latest post Wednesday by Carl