Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Business & farm
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Hi, I recently took some consulting projects in my spare time and am wondering what the best approach is from a tax perspective. I currently live in Wisconsin (along the border with Minnesota), and my client is from Minnesota. Here are my foundationa... read more
ramoher1 ‎Posted 7 hours ago | Latest post an hour ago by Critter
tdstray ‎Posted 05-31-2019 | Latest post 3 hours ago by ToddL
I also take cash out thru out the yearthis year I took 38,352.00 but also had to transfer back 9500.00 thru out the year to cover the unforeseen costwhere does this go on the K-1 What is it truly classified as and do I pay taxes on that money on my p... read more
pjkincconstruction ‎Posted 5 hours ago | Latest post 4 hours ago by Critter
I have a single member LLC and am using online self employed. I can't find anywhere to indicate I have an LLC. Do I need to? Is just putting in the revenue and expenses adequate? If not, where do I enter the LLC info, or do I need another version?
ajrosen1 ‎Posted 06-04-2019 | Latest post 5 hours ago by JulieCo
I used Schedule C to report my 1099 Misc income from an electric co-op as a director. Since it is an electricity provider, I listed the business under the Utility code of 221000. Did I report this income correctly? I used TurboTax Premier and have al... read more
geomears ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by VolvoGirl
In Turbotax for Business 2018, I added two business assets and specified section 179 amounts for each of them. I am within the annual limits for the Section 179 deduction and I have sufficient revenue, but Turbotax shows the deduction amount to be ze... read more
Tony-Sneed ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by Carl