Business & farm
or Ask a Question
ramoher1 ‎Posted 7 hours ago | Latest post an hour ago by Critter
0
1
tdstray ‎Posted 05-31-2019 | Latest post 3 hours ago by ToddL
0
2
pjkincconstruction ‎Posted 5 hours ago | Latest post 4 hours ago by Critter
0
2
I have a single member LLC and am using online self employed. I can't find anywhere to indicate I have an LLC. Do I need to? Is just putting in the revenue and expenses adequate? If not, where do I enter the LLC info, or do I need another version?
ajrosen1 ‎Posted 06-04-2019 | Latest post 5 hours ago by JulieCo
1
5
geomears ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by VolvoGirl
0
3
Tony-Sneed ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by Carl
0
2