Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

null333

Check my bank routing number

How to find bank routing
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

58 Replies

If you have not yet filed your tax return, the bank routing and account numbers are in the File section of the program when you select direct deposit for your tax refund or direct debit for taxes owed.  Click on the File tab at the top of the program screen and follow the interview.

And here's how to find your bank routing number to enter into Turbo Tax.  I would also double check with your bank or credit union and ask them what number to use.  Some places use a different number for deposits and debits.
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901590-which-number-on-my-check-is-the-routing-number">https://tt...>
szjsings

After you have filed, be sure to save your tax return as a PDF. The routing number and account number to which you will receive a refund are listed in the cover page of the return.  If you have already filed, and not saved the return as a PDF, there is no indication about how to check the account & routing numbers.

How can I check my bank information I already files I think I changed my bank

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

@michadanie222095  To check your bank information after filing, please see the TurboTax FAQ below, for instructions:

How do I review the federal refund method I chose after filing with TurboTax Online?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Iceywhyte

Wats the status on my refund

TiffanyL
Intuit Alumni

The IRS issues most refunds in about 21 days, although some returns take more time to review. If your return has been accepted, you will want to track the status of your refund using the Where's My Refund? site. For more information about receiving your refund, please see the FAQ below:

When will I get my IRS tax refund

Js100441
Returning Member

How do I find my routing number

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

@Js100441

If you don't know your routing number you will have to contact your bank.  

If you are trying to find what you entered in Turbo Tax, see below.

You can save your return as a PDF and review the documents. You can also revisit the Refund Method section. Please see the Turbo Tax FAQ's below.

Please see this Turbo Tax FAQ on how to change your refund method. https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/how-do-i-change-my-refund-method/00/26458

This Turbo Tax FAQ will show you how to save your return as a PDF and print. https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/saving/help/how-do-i-save-my-return-as-a-pdf-in-the-turbotax-softw...

lyndona

Thank you 

lyndona

Check my bank routing 

JakailaLO
Intuit Alumni

If you are referring to the direct deposit account number entered while filing your return and you have not yet filed your tax return, the bank routing and account numbers are in the File section of the program when you select direct deposit for your tax refund or direct debit for taxes owed.  Click on the File tab at the top of the program screen and follow the interview.

However, IF you have already filed your return for this year, please use this link to learn how to check your bank information after filing: How do I review the federal refund method I chose after filing with TurboTax Online?

Kaylaann2014
Returning Member

Need my account and routing number for my turbo card 

BrandiLO
Intuit Alumni

Text DD to 83854 to have your routing and direct deposit account numbers delivered to your mobile phone (carrier message and data rates apply). For more details, please click here:https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/help-faq-s#directdeposit

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies