You can verify the federal refund method you chose on the Electronic Filing Instructions for your 2020 Federal Tax Return page, next to Balance Due/Refund. To see the page, follow these instructions:
- Sign in TurboTax if you haven't already.
- On the Tax Home screen with the amount of your refund and status, scroll down and select Add a State (don't worry, we aren't adding a state) to access your tax forms and worksheets.
- In the left menu, select Tax Tools then Print Center.
- On the TurboTax Print Center screen, select Print, save or preview this year’s return.
- On the next TurboTax Print Center screen, select 2020 federal returns and Include government and TurboTax worksheets (optional) then select View or print forms.
- The information will be on the first page, Electronic Filing Instructions for your 2020 Federal Tax Return next to Balance Due/Refund.
- How do I review the method I chose to pay my federal income tax with, after filing with TurboTax Online?
- What are the different options for getting my federal (IRS) tax refund?
- Can I pay with my refund?
- Can I downgrade to a lower-priced version of TurboTax Online?
- Why am I being charged for TurboTax Free Edition?