Can i refile my taxes

Can i refile my taxes

If you have already filed and your tax return was rejected then you can refile. If your return was accepted, then you will need to wait until that return is processed. Once processed, you can amend the original return (it is not refiled).

Can i refile my taxes

Can i refile my taxes

I was working on my taxes, went to take a break...when I logged back in It said congratulations! You have filed your 2017 taxes!!!  I didn't efile!  something wrong with turbo tax...now I'm screwed!

Can i refile my taxes

me too

Can i refile my taxes

"If you have already filed and your tax return was rejected then you can refile."

How?

Can i refile my taxes

I need to redo all W2 and replace with 4852s on my 2018 return that was rejected

Can i refile my taxes

Yes @sdsvlw, if your return was rejected, then you can just edit your W-2s. Please follow the instructions here, How do I file a substitute W-2 using Form 4852?

Can i refile my taxes

How can i refile on turbo tax do u need a computer

Can i refile my taxes

@Kaylasuetrimble  You are adding on to an old thread, which makes it very confusing for those who are trying to help.

Please explain exactly what you are trying to do.  What do you mean by "re-file?"  Have you already filed a 2018 tax return?  Or is this about some other tax year?

Can i refile my taxes

I think my 2018 filing is wrong and want to refile.

Can i refile my taxes

My critical comments on your poor service have disappeared.  Not surprising

Can i refile my taxes

Turbo Tax stinks!

Can i refile my taxes

@gcasey, if you already filed your 2018 tax return and you want to make corrections, you'll need to file an amended return. Here is a link with instructions on how to do that: https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/amending/help/how-to-amend-change-or-correct-a-return-you-already-...