Re: Can i refile my taxes
Employee Tax Expert

After you file

@gcasey, if you already filed your 2018 tax return and you want to make corrections, you'll need to file an amended return. Here is a link with instructions on how to do that:

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
This widget could not be displayed.
Privacy Settings