Employee Tax Expert
This widget could not be displayed.

After you file

If you have already filed and your tax return was rejected then you can refile. If your return was accepted, then you will need to wait until that return is processed. Once processed, you can amend the original return (it is not refiled).

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"