Re: Can i refile my taxes
Employee Tax Expert

After you file

Yes @sdsvlw, if your return was rejected, then you can just edit your W-2s. Please follow the instructions here, How do I file a substitute W-2 using Form 4852?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
This widget could not be displayed.
Privacy Settings