Can i refile my taxes

Can i refile my taxes

If you have already filed and your tax return was rejected then you can refile. If your return was accepted, then you will need to wait until that return is processed. Once processed, you can amend the original return (it is not refiled).

Can i refile my taxes

Can i refile my taxes

I was working on my taxes, went to take a break...when I logged back in It said congratulations! You have filed your 2017 taxes!!!  I didn't efile!  something wrong with turbo tax...now I'm screwed!

Can i refile my taxes

me too

Can i refile my taxes

"If you have already filed and your tax return was rejected then you can refile."

How?

Can i refile my taxes

I need to redo all W2 and replace with 4852s on my 2018 return that was rejected

Can i refile my taxes

Yes @sdsvlw, if your return was rejected, then you can just edit your W-2s. Please follow the instructions here, How do I file a substitute W-2 using Form 4852?