Re: What do I need to mail it’s saying mail my ret...

What do I need to mail it’s saying mail my return

If you are going to mail your return it will print out with mailing instructions that tell you what to include and where to mail it.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/printing/help/how-do-i-print-and-mail-my-return-in-turbotax-online...

When you mail a tax return, you need to attach any documents showing tax withheld, such as your W-2’s or any 1099’s.  Use a mailing service that will track it, such as UPS or certified mail so you will know the IRS/state received the return.

Remember that federal and state returns must go in separate envelopes to different addresses.

In the FILE tab ... if you choose to mail in the return ... the filing instructions and the proper forms will be presented in the print center ... https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/printing/help/how-do-i-print-my-federal-tax-forms/00/27329

If you are required to mail your return, TurboTax will print a cover sheet telling you what you need to send and the address to mail it too.

You will mail the Federal and state returns to separate addresses. Remember to sign and date both, or you may receive them back from the IRS or state Department of Revenue. Attach to the returns, copies any W2s, 1099Rs, and any other form with withholding. 

You can sometimes go through the state or Federal returns so that you can e-file the returns. I recommend looking at why the return is required to mail in and see if you can correct the issue and e-file.