If you're looking for information on last year's AGI, go here.
- Open or continue your return in TurboTax Online if you haven't already.
- Select File and you’ll get to the [Your name], just (…) more steps and we'll file your returns screen.
- You'll now see 3 steps. Complete Steps 1 and 2 if you haven’t already done so, then select Start next to Step 3.
- On the Let’s get ready to e-file screen, select File by mail, then on the next screen make sure you select File by mail for federal and all of your states.
- If the File by mail option isn’t available, you probably previously selected to pay your TurboTax fees through your tax refund. In order to file by mail, you’ll need to instead pay with a credit or debit card. Here’s how to change your payment method from pay by refund, to pay by credit or debit card. Once you change your payment method, you'll see the File by mail option as described above. Select this and continue to Step 5.(If you're using the Free Edition of TurboTax: You obviously won't have to pay, but you'll be asked to register. Just follow the instructions on the screen after selecting File by mail as above.)
- Follow the instructions to print your return. If you haven't already paid any outstanding TurboTax fees, you'll be prompted to do so before you can print.
If you just need the mailing address: See the filing instructions document that prints out with the paper copy of your return. You'll see the address in those instructions. For your federal return, you can also look it up at this IRS website.