turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

treeddds

Technical support contact

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

24 Replies
MoniqueLO
Intuit Alumni

Please see below for information on how to contact customer support.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I paid $190 through google pay on Feb 7th, it's already gone from my bank acct, but you guys say you dont see where it's been paid; therefore I cant complete my income taxes. Google pay wont refund the money bc they said they show the transaction was completed and they show turbotax was paid. So now what? I'm out $190 & still have to do my taxes! Been using turbotax 4 or 5 years but it'll be the last time. I want my money back. Search email [email address removed] and see if you can find where mypaymwnt was made on feb.7th. 

@mndstanhope wrote:

I paid $190 through google pay on Feb 7th, it's already gone from my bank acct, but you guys say you dont see where it's been paid; therefore I cant complete my income taxes. Google pay wont refund the money bc they said they show the transaction was completed and they show turbotax was paid. So now what? I'm out $190 & still have to do my taxes! Been using turbotax 4 or 5 years but it'll be the last time. I want my money back. Search email [email address removed] and see if you can find where mypaymwnt was made on feb.7th. 

See this TurboTax support FAQ on how to contact Support - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3401489
If the problem concerns any type of refund for fees, use the key words billing issues and do Not use the word Refund or you will get a phone number for tax refunds

I am not able to download the state tax software

DMarkM1
Employee Tax Expert

Here are download instructions that may help.  If the problem persists, contact customer support here.  

Jr9416

How can I find out if You guys have my bank account 

gary131

Just recently purchased Turbotax 2019.    Cranked out Federal, clicked on State.  It knew I'm from New Mexico.  Said I needed software...went looking....came back....said my software was up to date. Did I want any other states?  I clicked on START next to NM.  It's locked into a loop ....goes back through the same process.  I've not been able to launch my state to complete NM tax return.

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Here is an article that will help you troubleshoot your state return download. 

State install/e-file update loop: State not install...

If you continue to have issues, please contact TurboTax support to receive help over the phone.

What is the TurboTax phone number?

I have used TurboTax a very long time but paid $190 year before last and taxes were never completed until I paid again. When I tried to get the money back, couldn't get it. So my family and I aren't going to use your services any longer. Google Pay paid the money and you all say you never received it but it sure does show up on my account with them as paid! Y'all flat ripped me off. 

seidlerw

Gentlepeople:

I have been using TurboTax for over 20 years but I cannot get this latest version activate.  I have worked with the local Geek Squad using all 5 approaches to activate but get the same "unable to activate" screen.  The Geek Squad and I have turned off the virus software and firewalls before installation and during activation, turned off and on the modem, checked for proxies and VPNs, and did the software commands of step 5.  Nothing works.  I have the downloaded software and installed it.  But cannot activate it.  

My machine is a Microsoft laptop and I use Microsoft Edge as my browser.  How can I activate this program.

Help,

Bill [PII removed]

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

Is the activation screen coming up blank?

If so, please see How do I fix blank screens during activation or in-product purchases in TurboTax Desktop for Windows...

If you are having a different issue with activation, please reach out to TurboTax Customer Support for additional assistance.

What is the TurboTax phone number?

@seidlerw

I have used TurboTax for many years and never encountered any problems in bringing my taxes in from previous years.  However, this year it will not let me bring it over which means I have to reenter everything manually.  I purchased TurboTax Deluxe 2021.  When I went to begin, I specified import tax from previous year.  It did not show up so i specified import manually.  I have a Turbotax 2020 pdf file.  I get the following message each time I try.  

"This import was unsuccessful.

We recommend you check your internet connection and try again. If we still can't get your info, don't worry. We'll help you enter it manually so you can keep working on your taxes."

I have cleared my cache and my cookies but that did not help.  There is nothing wrong with my internet.  Can you tell me what to do?

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

Are you using TurboTax Online or TurboTax Deluxe CD/Download software?

For assistance with transferring your 2020 tax return, see the below help articles.

If you are using TurboTax Online, you may want to try a different browser. 

@cahelton

I am using the download version of TurboTax 2021.  I followed all of the directions.  I press Begin to start a new tax return, and then on the transfer screen and browse to find my old tax return.  I will not transfer over.  That is why I am seeking technical support.  Thank you.

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies