treeddds

Technical support contact

MoniqueLO

Technical support contact

Please see below for information on how to contact customer support.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

mndstanhope

Technical support contact

I paid $190 through google pay on Feb 7th, it's already gone from my bank acct, but you guys say you dont see where it's been paid; therefore I cant complete my income taxes. Google pay wont refund the money bc they said they show the transaction was completed and they show turbotax was paid. So now what? I'm out $190 & still have to do my taxes! Been using turbotax 4 or 5 years but it'll be the last time. I want my money back. Search email [email address removed] and see if you can find where mypaymwnt was made on feb.7th. 

Technical support contact

@mndstanhope wrote:

See this TurboTax support FAQ on how to contact Support - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3401489
If the problem concerns any type of refund for fees, use the key words billing issues and do Not use the word Refund or you will get a phone number for tax refunds

andystax

Technical support contact

I am not able to download the state tax software

DMarkM1

Technical support contact

Here are download instructions that may help.  If the problem persists, contact customer support here.  

Jr9416

Technical support contact

How can I find out if You guys have my bank account 

gary131

Technical support contact

Just recently purchased Turbotax 2019.    Cranked out Federal, clicked on State.  It knew I'm from New Mexico.  Said I needed software...went looking....came back....said my software was up to date. Did I want any other states?  I clicked on START next to NM.  It's locked into a loop ....goes back through the same process.  I've not been able to launch my state to complete NM tax return.

AkinaLO

Technical support contact

Here is an article that will help you troubleshoot your state return download. 

State install/e-file update loop: State not install...

If you continue to have issues, please contact TurboTax support to receive help over the phone.

What is the TurboTax phone number?

mndstanhope

Technical support contact

I have used TurboTax a very long time but paid $190 year before last and taxes were never completed until I paid again. When I tried to get the money back, couldn't get it. So my family and I aren't going to use your services any longer. Google Pay paid the money and you all say you never received it but it sure does show up on my account with them as paid! Y'all flat ripped me off.