Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How can I download all my forms and worksheets for 2019? When I click download it only downloads the forms submitted to the IRS and to the State.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

How can I download all my forms and worksheets for 2019? When I click download it only downloads the forms submitted to the IRS and to the State.

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state. 

This will take you back to the 2019 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets

View solution in original post

11 Replies

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state. 

This will take you back to the 2019 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets

Taxes13
Returning Member

where's add State? It is nowhere to be found on the page after the login page. I need the original worksheets I filled out that Turbo tax uses to then fill out 1040, Schedule A, Schedule C, etc. 

When you first get into your return after saving and closing, go to the "Personal Info" / "You and Your Family" section right at the very beginning. You will first click on "Continue" which will bring you to the "Your Personal Info Summary" page. If you scroll down to the bottom, you should see a bold "Other State Income" title with an Edit button off to the far right. Click on "Edit" and it will bring you to a page where you can select "YES" - which will then open up a drop down menu for you to add a State. 

Taxes13
Returning Member

Thank you for the information. Your instructions lead me to 2020 tax returns. I need the Turbo Tax and government worksheets for 2018 Tax returns.  I am able to print with the 2018 Taxes the government worksheets but I cannot find, using your instructions, the 2018 Turbo Tax worksheets. I look forward to your reply and further instructtions. Thank you. 

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

Please see How do I access a prior year return? for assistance with downloading/printing a copy of your 2018 tax return. When you see - select Your tax returns & documents - you will be able to select which worksheets you need to print. 

@Taxes13

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Taxes13
Returning Member

Thank you for the information. 

The instructions you have given me allow me to access my tax forms for 2018 and the government worksheets for 2018. However, I don't see the Turbo Tax sheets I filled out for 2018  that Turbo Tax then used to fill out all the 2018 government worksheets and government tax forms.

I have tried calling twice but I am unable to speak with anyone over the phone. I am put on hold for over 45 minutes and then the call just hangs up. I NEED ACCESS to the 2018 sheets I filled out in Turbo tax that Turbo tax then used to fill out the government worksheets and the tax forms for 2018. 

KatrinaLO
Intuit Alumni

If you are having issues and need assistance, please contact customer support. Please see the Customer Support phone number hereIf you would like to reach out through our website, please see the TurboTax FAQ below for contact information: https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Can anyone help? How to find and print out the worksheet in past 4 years from TurboTax online? Not just the filling file or .tax file, but want to see the worksheets inside.

Log in ... scroll down and choose the tax year you want and download the PDF.  The 2021 PDF will not have all the worksheets until the 2022 online program goes live in early december.  All the prior years now include the worksheets in the PDF you can currently download.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/turbotax-support/en-us/help-article/prior-year-tax-return/access-prior-year-...

I found it inside the PDF file. I thought there should be 3 files as desktop software produced like below.
1. 2019_TaxReturn.pdf
2. 2019_TaxReturn_Filling.pdf
3. 2019_TaxReturn_Records.pdf

Thanks a lot!

No ... only inside the online program (when  using the PRINT CENTER tool) will you find the option to save  return  3 ways...

1) as filed

2) as filed + gov worksheets only

3) as filed + all worksheets

After the tax year has closed and the tax year has been archived the ONLY PDF you can get is the third option.  So ... before the end of the tax season it is wise to save the return all 3 ways.

print center.PNG

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies