I saved my 2020 tax return file but now I cannot o...

Sam Khan

I saved my 2020 tax return file but now I cannot open it, I am getting 102345 error.

After I updated my Turbo Deluxe windows software I am unable to open the saved file, I get 102345 error, "We are having problem opening the file." Do I need to start over again, did I waste my time that I spent for my Turbo Tax 2020? 

Mycasey01

I purchased TurboTax 2020 Premier and downloaded it this morning.  I  entered all my information and hit save and saved to a pdf so I can print and review the information.  When I attempted to reopen the document to file electronically,.it said the file may be corrupted and create a new return.  I did this twice.  I should be able to go back in an select e-file to submit my returns.  HELP!!!!

Sam Khan

Any response from Turbo tech team? 

Sam Khan

I don't have tilde file in my folder. Don't know how file got corrupted in one. I think I will have to start over again.  

Jquanjr1126

How can I open my 2020 tax file after I got the error message  102345 error

Jquanjr1126

Please tell me how to open my 2020 tax file

SForrestLO

@Jquanjr1126

Please see the above answer from @DoninGA.

PaddysM

Since a prompt saying that it is updating after I double clicked my tax return, I haven't been able to open it.

EbonyA

Please see the FAQ provided by DoninGA @PaddysM.

merryt

The solution provided by FAQ does not work. I have already finished most of my returns, but now I can't access it again. I don't want to have to start all over for the third time. This is already the third time I re-start a return. I used TurboTax for over 20 years and never had so much problem as in this year. It's very frustrating!