I saved my 2020 tax return file but now I cannot o...

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sam Khan
Level 2

I saved my 2020 tax return file but now I cannot open it, I am getting 102345 error.

After I updated my Turbo Deluxe windows software I am unable to open the saved file, I get 102345 error, "We are having problem opening the file." Do I need to start over again, did I waste my time that I spent for my Turbo Tax 2020? 

10 Replies
Mycasey01

I saved my 2020 tax return file but now I cannot open it, I am getting 102345 error.

I purchased TurboTax 2020 Premier and downloaded it this morning.  I  entered all my information and hit save and saved to a pdf so I can print and review the information.  When I attempted to reopen the document to file electronically,.it said the file may be corrupted and create a new return.  I did this twice.  I should be able to go back in an select e-file to submit my returns.  HELP!!!!

Sam Khan
Level 2

Any response from Turbo tech team? 

DoninGA
Level 15

Sam Khan
Level 2

I don't have tilde file in my folder. Don't know how file got corrupted in one. I think I will have to start over again.  

Jquanjr1126
Returning Member

How can I open my 2020 tax file after I got the error message  102345 error

Jquanjr1126
Returning Member

Please tell me how to open my 2020 tax file

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

@Jquanjr1126

Please see the above answer from @DoninGA.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
PaddysM
Returning Member

Since a prompt saying that it is updating after I double clicked my tax return, I haven't been able to open it.

EbonyA
Intuit Alumni

Please see the FAQ provided by DoninGA @PaddysM.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
merryt

The solution provided by FAQ does not work. I have already finished most of my returns, but now I can't access it again. I don't want to have to start all over for the third time. This is already the third time I re-start a return. I used TurboTax for over 20 years and never had so much problem as in this year. It's very frustrating!

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings