sabbbbc

I need a state efile confirmation number to be able to resend (efile) the taxes I did for my son, [PII]

MFlournoy

Please use link below to check on filing status.

https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/efile-status-results/

jleewhitman

I already purchased turbo tax and filed mine. Now I’m trying to file my sons and wants a state efile confirmation number.

Stinkerbellkity

Did you start a new account for your son?  You can't e-file the same return twice.

Mtr1953

State Nebraska ,serial number 1-2-4286, amount 24.99

Vsansom

I am having the same issue. turbo tax won't let me efile my state return without a confirmation number even though I have paid for Turbo Tax and already filed the federal and efiled it.

Lsiloac11

djotham

how did this get resolved? Havce the same challenge

EarlJaques

I have my taxes ready to file. But I got to the end it ask me for a confirmation number.  My state is Delaware. How do I get a confirmation number?

Cass0317

Please reach out to TurboTax Customer care for help getting a State confirmation number. 

The best and most efficient way for you to connect with the right person to get the help you need is to select the version you are using below. Use the web form and type your question or a keyword.  You will get an appropriate phone number for your issue. (You will not get a phone number if you use the link outside of operating hours.) We're open daily from 5:00 AM to 9:00 PM PT.

{Edited 3/3/21 4:04pm}

geoandjenell1

I need a state efile confirmation number in order to send in my state return

TiffanyL

May I ask exactly where are you seeing this, that it's asking for a confirmation code, so that we can properly assist you?

heebokpark

What's a confirmation number and where do I find?

TerukoL

@heebokpark Could you let us know what section of TurboTax is asking you for a confirmation number?

dan20211

I am trying to refile my IL state tax because it was rejected.

I fixed the error and start to resend the file and I reached the screen that request order # (else I would be charged for state filing again); BTW customer service is not much help!