Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I need a state efile confirmation number to be able to resend (efile) the taxes I did for my son, [PII]

I will never use Turbo tax again. I’ve wasted hours on the phone with your “tax experts” and online trying to receive the state eFile confirmation number to complete filing my state forms. You’ve already charged my account $25.00 to do this. 

nath51

I need a state efile confirmation number to be able to resend (efile) the taxes I did for my son, [PII]

Need the confirmation number now

AmyC
Expert Alumni

@nath51   You can fill this form out for someone to call you. Once they verify your identity, they can give you that information. You need the state DCN from EFE.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
dewanjeem

Need a state efile confirmation number to file MD tax

dewanjeem

How to get the efile confirmation number?

Cass0317
Intuit Alumni

Please call TurboTax Customer support and our team will be able to help you get the confirmation number you need: What is the TurboTax phone number?

Please also see the links below which also may be helpful:

@dewanjeem

glendapalmer
Returning Member

I am having the same issue.  I paid for turbo tax and thought I paid for the state also.  It will not let me in unless I have a confirmation number.  Where do I find this

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

Please reach out to TurboTax Customer care for help getting a State confirmation number. 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

Esmat

I need a state confirmation number to file a return electronically.
HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

Please see the above post from @SForrestLO on how to obtain a state confirmation number.  

@Esmat

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies