mvansickle

How do I apply a discount promo code after I have created my return and am on the pay for turbotax page?

CarissaM

To get your partner discount, make sure to prepare your taxes at the special TurboTax site provided by your bank, credit union, or insurance company – not at TurboTax.com, which charges the non-affiliate price.

1. Go to the special website provided by your bank, credit union, or insurance company and select the TurboTax link or icon.
    • This will take you to the special TurboTax-branded affiliate site with the discounted pricing.
  2. Select your product, sign in, and start on your tax return.
  3. When you get to the Review your order screen (in the File section) you'll see the discounted price along with the message Your discount has been applied.

Please note that our agents are unable to apply or issue refunds for affiliate discounts if the return was prepared at the regular TurboTax.com site.