How do I preview my TurboTax Online return before filing?
You can view your entire return or just your 1040 form before you e-file:
- Sign in to your account and select Take me to my return , if you're not already in your return.
- Expand the Tax Tools menu on the left side of your screen (if you don't see this, select the menu icon in the upper-left corner).
- With the Tax Tools menu open, you can then:
- Select Print Center and then Print, Save, or Preview This Year's Return to preview your entire return, including all forms and worksheets (you may be asked to register or pay first; follow the instructions); or
- View only your 1040 form by selecting Tools. Next, select View Tax Summary in the pop-up, then Preview my 1040 on the left side.