Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

manisha

Customer service phone number

[phone number removed]

maribal78
Returning Member

I need my taxes from last year

because my uncle lost them and the irs is asking for the copy!!! my email that I create today is not the one I 

did my electronic email!!! the old email is [email address removed]

ErnieS0
Expert Alumni

You can file an account recovery request if you no longer have access to your email address or phone number and can't access your account. We'll process your request during our regular business hours (8 a.m. - 5 p.m. PST, Monday-Friday). If you submit after hours, we'll process the request the next morning.

Click Account Recovery Request for your TurboTax Account.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Giajoe
Returning Member

Getting emails stating that someone is using my account to sign in and that I should call turbo tax. Would like to speak with a rep to make sure this is not a scam

Mgarma702

Hello 

my name is Marissa and I did my tax on Friday and I accidentally added the max when I paid turbo tax. I paid $65 last year and this year $145. I requested and refund same day and I’m following up.

EbonyA
Intuit Alumni

@Giajoe You may speak with a customer service representative by phone - contact details here

@Mgarma702 You may also follow up via phone however I am also including an FAQ that provides details on removing premium services such as MAX here

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

hi i just filed this  afternoon and you said I would be getting 360.00 back. Later in  the day I printed out my 1040-sr and it said i would be  getting 4,040 dollars back. Something is wrong please  have someone call me at [phone number removed].

kerby kee

@1234098797805678 You need to use the link below to contact phone support.

What is the TurboTax phone number? (intuit.com)

@1234098797805678   Do you maybe owe on your state return?  At the end Turbo Tax just shows you the net federal and state combined. But that is only for your info. You will still get the full refund and need to pay a tax due. 

sgtteddyb

I tried to transmit my 2020 tax forms. I get a error message stating I have "go to the Turbo Tax menu and select Check for Updates" Their is no select Update on the Menu line. How can I e-file my taxes?

@sgtteddyb wrote:

I tried to transmit my 2020 tax forms. I get a error message stating I have "go to the Turbo Tax menu and select Check for Updates" Their is no select Update on the Menu line. How can I e-file my taxes?

If you are using the TurboTax desktop CD/Download editions installed on your personal computer -

If you're on a PC, open TurboTax and select Check for Updates from the Online menu near the top. On a Mac, simply quit and reopen TurboTax. If there are any updates, you'll be prompted to download them.

I paid for Turbo Tax Premier - my license code is:  [removed] (purchased at a Staples in Wake Forest, NC).  NOW that I have entered all my tax information, your program won't let me file my returns because the program says I owe another $150 for the product!!  Why is that??????????????

@Ruby Penquin This is a public web site that can be seen by anyone—including scammers and would-be identity thieves who would love to contact you and pretend to be from TurboTax.  Please remove the license code you posted here ASAP by returning to your post and clicking the three little blue dots on the upper right to edit your post.

We cannot see for sure----but it sounds like you might have used online TurboTax by mistake instead of the CD/download.   Did you "log in" using an account and user ID  -- you do not do that to use the CD/download.

If you are using online, you are using the wrong program.  You need to switch to the desktop software to get what you paid for.  You have to download it, update it and open it up from your own hard drive to use it.  

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/choosing-a-product/help/how-do-i-switch-from-turbotax-online-to-th...

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

@Ruby Penquin wrote:

I paid for Turbo Tax Premier - my license code is:  [removed] (purchased at a Staples in Wake Forest, NC).  NOW that I have entered all my tax information, your program won't let me file my returns because the program says I owe another $150 for the product!!  Why is that??????????????

Are you using the TurboTax online web-based editions for the 2020 tax return?  If so, you should have installed the TurboTax software you purchased and installed the software on your personal computer.  The license code is only for the installed software, not for the online editions.

The TurboTax desktop CD/Download editions and the TurboTax online editions are totally separate programs with different price points and features.

Download the tax data file from the TurboTax online edition and open the file with the TurboTax software installed on your computer.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for downloading the online tax data file - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/saving/help/how-do-i-save-my-turbotax-online-return-as-a-tax-data-...

hutchisme
Returning Member

I have not received my refund?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies