Re: If I never chose TurboTax Live, or used the Li...

If I never chose TurboTax Live, or used the Live service, no one responds anyway, do I still need to pay for it?

How to cancel TT Live without deleting entire return?

"no one responds anyway,"

When were you trying to contact them?

You can arrange for the Live help you are paying the extra fee for with your questions from  5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time Monday-Friday

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4124827-how-do-i-connect-with-a-tax-expert-in-turbotax-live

@xmasbaby0 

Post was from 15 July.   I'm just doing cleanup of unanswered posts (whatever piques my interest), starting 2500 unanswered posts back (100 pages)...apparently that's starting about 14 July and moving forward.

I don't recall there being that many Questions on the 14th/15th of July and I thought it was unusually quiet at the time even though the deadline was imminent.

Maybe?...khoros/Kronos did a delayed dump later when it was useless to respond in a timely/helpful manner?